- Anuapma; Singh, M.C.; Kumar, R.; Parmar, B.S. and Kumar, A. (2007). Performance of a new super absorbent polymer on seedling and post-planting growth and water use pattern of chrysanthemum grown under controlled environment. Acta Horticultura,742,43-49. (NAAS Rating of Scientific Journals 2007 is 3)
- Kaur, Rajinder; Kumar, Anil and Farooqui, Samir (2005). Statistical assessment of different rice (Oryza sativa) varieties based crop sequences” Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences75 (8): 501-503.
- Sivaramane, N.; Kumar, Anil; Singh, D.R. and Arya, Prawin (2008). An economic analysis of traditional and hi-tech rose (Rosa app.) cultivation. Journal of Ornamental Horticulture, 11(1): 21-26, January-March 2008 (Accepted in December 13, 2007)
- Panwar, Sanjeev and Kumar,Anil (2008). Trend analysis of flower production in India. Journal of Ornamental Horticulture, 11(1): 72-74, January-March 2008. (Accepted in November 10, 2007)
- Garg, R.N.; Kumar, Rajendra; Tomar, R.K.; Kumar, Anil and Gupta, V.H. (2003). Study of correlation between physical properties of sandy loam soil and yield of wheat influenced by biogas slurry flyash. Journal of Farming Systems Research and Development, 9(1), 144-145.
- Chandrika, KSV P, Singh, A, Rathore, A and Kumar, A (2016). Novel cross linked guar gum-g-poly(acrylate) porous superabsorbent hydrogels: Characterization and swelling behaviour in different environments. Carbohydr. Polym.,149,175–185.
- Shukla, AK, Sinha, N K, Tiwari, P K, Prakash, C, Behera, S K, Lenka, NK, Singh, VK, Dwivedi, B S, Majumdar, K, Kumar, A, Srivastava, P C, Pachauri, S P, Meena, M C, Lakaria, BL, and Siddiqui, S (2017). Spatial Distribution and Management Zones for Sulphur and Micronutrients in Shiwalik Himalayan Region of India. Land Degrad. Develop., 28, 959–969. doi: 10.1002/ldr.2673
- Adaka, P, Singh, A, Dhiman, P, Chandrika, KSV P, Walia, S, Sirohi, A, Jain, A , Khandelwal, M, Kumar, A and Parmar, BS(2017). Hydrogel based formulations of Tagetespatula root extract and MgSO4 to control Meloidogynae incognita in cucumber. Allelopathy J.,40(2), 173-186 .
- Kumar, P and Chikara, AK (2016). A Blood Bank Management System Modelling Using Reliability Techniques. J. Eng. Manag. Res., 6(3).
- Hema Baliwada, J P Sharma, R R Burman, M S Nain, Anil Kumar and P Venkatesh (2017) Constraints and Strategies in Scaling up Farmer-led Innovations Journal of Community Mobilization and Sustainable Development 12(1), 72-78, January-June, 2017.