ICAR-IASRI became a full-fledged Institute of the ICAR in April 1970. The research, teaching and training activities of the Institute were organized in a number of Divisions with the main objective of formulation and implementation of research projects in specific fields. During April 1970, seven Divisions were created; Computer Science and Numerical Analysis being one of them. In 1985, this division was named as Computing Sciences and subsequently in 1998-99 once again on the recommendations of the QRT, the division was renamed as Computer Applications.
A comprehensive Enterprise Recourse Planning system network (ICAR-ERP) has been developed and implemented for the ICAR for automating the various business processes and functions in ICAR. It is being used by all ICAR institutes for performing their administrative, financial and project related processes as well as by individuals for performing their daily official activities and storing their professional and personal information. Establishment of ICAR Data Centre (ICAR DC) under NAIP has been the remarkable achievement of the division. On December 21, 2016, Shri Radha Mohan Singh, Union Minister for Agriculture and Farmers Welfare inaugurated the ICAR-Data Centre, KVK Portal and KVK Mobile App at ICAR-Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute, New Delhi. ICAR-DC provides the ICT infrastructure for hosting the web applications developed by ICAR institutes. It also provides the Unified Mail Messaging in ICAR which is based on Microsoft Exchange Server. Krishi Vigyan Kendra Knowledge Network Portal and KVK Mobile APP (https://kvk.icar.gov.in) have been developed to disseminate knowledge and information from KVKs to farmers KVK Mobile App has been developed for Android users and is available in Google Play Store. Farmers need to register and select concerned KVK in the App for accessing information. Farmers can ask any farm related query to the experts of KVKs for solution.
Honourable Minister of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare Shri Radha Mohan Singh has released the Education portal of ICAR along with Pashu Prajanan (Animal Reproduction) and Shukar Palan (Pig Farming) App Mobile Apps in the Conference of Vice Chancellor of Ag. Universities and Directors of ICAR Institutes on 8th March 2018 at NAS Complex, Pusa, New Delhi. Education Portal-ICAR (https://education.icar.gov.in) has been developed at ICAR-IASRI under the guidance of Agricultural Education Division, ICAR. System provides vital education information/announcements/event schedules/e-learning resources from Agricultural Universities. The portal also helps in management, monitoring and promoting activities/schemes of Education Division, ICAR. Mobile Apps (Pashu Prajanan (Animal Reproduction) and Shukar Palan (Pig Farming) App) have been developed in collaboration with ICAR-IVRI and are available on Google Play Store. Pashu Prajanan (Animal Reproduction) App is targeted to impart knowledge and act as a ready reckoner for the Graduating Veterinarians, Field Veterinary Officers and Livestock Entrepreneurs about reproductive diseases/disorders in cattle and buffaloes and measures to treat and control them. Shukar Palan (Pig Farming) App) is targeted to impart scientific knowledge and skills to the Graduating Veterinarians, Filed Veterinary Officers, Developmental Organizations and Entrepreneurs for promoting commercial pig farming.
Personnel Management System (PMS) is a workflow based system developed at IASRI for managing the various scientific cadres, transfer process with real time tracking of transfer applications, posting of newly appointed scientists in a transparent and efficient manner. The system has been implemented in ICAR. Management System for Post Graduate Education (MSPGE) – Enables automation and streamlining of all the academic activities of a university. It allowed all ICAR Deemed Universities to follow the best standards and builds a repository of the academic records and e-learning resources. Presently operational at all ICAR universities (IARI New Delhi, CIFE Mumbai, IVRI Izatnagar, NDRI Karnal) and CAU Imphal.
Other initiative includes; Capacity Building Programme (CBP) Portal, Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhayay Unnat Krishi Yojna portal, National Information System on Agricultural Education Network in India (NISAGENET), information systems for agricultural field experiments, animal experiments and long term fertilizer experiments conducted in NARS. Expert Systems on Wheat crop Management and Seed Spices, Agridaksh, Mushroom Agridaksh, E-Learning solution etc.
Division is also involved in the other e-governance initiatives of Council.
- To develop data bases and information systems for agricultural research
- To conduct post-graduate teaching and ad-hoc training courses in Computer Applications
- To provide advisory and consultancy services in data processing
- To provide computer services in the Institute
- Development of data bases and information system for National Agricultural Research System
- Conduct Post Graduate teaching and Ad-hoc training courses in Information Technology
- Advisory and consultancy services in data processing
|S.No.||Project Name||Project Team|
|1||National Information System on Agricultural Education Network in India (NISAGENET-IV)||Sudeep*, Alka Arora, Pal Singh, Soumen Pal, Shashi Dahiya, Anshu Bhardwaj|
|2||Management System for Post Graduate Education-II||Sudeep*, Pal Singh|
|3||Implementation of ICAR-ERP, unified communication and web hosting solution||AK Choubey*, Alka Arora, Sudeep, N Srinivasa Rao, Mukesh Kumar, Anshu Bhardwaj, Shashi Dahiya, SN Islam, Sangeeta Ahuja|
|4||Development of Direct Benefit Transfer Portal for DARE||Soumen Pal, Sudeep Marwaha, Alka Arora|
|5||Training Management Information System||Sudeep Marwaha, Shashi Dahiya, Sangeeta Ahuja|
|S.No.||Project Name||Funding Agency||Project Team|
|1||Management and Impact Assessment of Farmer FIRST Project||Agricultural Extension Division, ICAR||Mukesh Kumar, Anshu Bharadwaj, Soumen Pal|
|2||Knowledge Management System for Agriculture Extension Services in Indian NARES||Agricultural Extension Division, ICAR||Dr Alka Arora, Dr Sudeep, Dr. Soumen Pal, Mr. S.N. Islam|
S.No. Project Name Project Team
1 Institutionalization of Research Priority Settings, Monitoring and Evaluation and Networking of Social Scientists S D Sharma*, P K Malhotra, R C Goyal, Ashok Kumar, Sudeep, V H Gupta, Alka Arora, Sangeeta Ahuja
2 Integrated National Agricultural Resources Information System (INARIS) S D Sharma*, Randhir Singh, Anil Rai, P K Malhotra, Alka Arora, Sudeep, Anshu Dixit, K. K Chaturvedi, Vipin Dubey, P K Batra, M S Narang, V K Jain, T Ahmad, Prachi Misra, S P Bhardwaj, Ramasubramniam V, A R Rao
3 Development of Software for Online Information System on Personnel Management in ICAR Balbir Singh*, Alka Arora, Samir Farooqi, Shashi Dahiya
4 Statistical Package for Animal Breeding 2.1 (SPAB 2.1). IC Sethi, SD Wahi
5 Knowledge data warehouse for agricultural research Anil Rai, PK Malhotra, Seema Jaggi, KK Chaturvedi, Prachi Misra Sahoo, Mohd. Samir Farooqi
6 Strengthening, refining and implementation of expert system on wheat crop management SN Islam, HO Agarwal, Mohd. Samir Farooqi, KK Chaturvedi, HS Sikarwar
7 Decision support system for manpower planning PERMISnet Alka Arora, Balbir Singh, Samir Farooqi, Shashi Dahiya, Anil Rai
8 Intranet solutions for PG School, IARI Sudeep, Hari Om Agarwal, Pal Singh
9 Machine Learning Approach for Data Mining in Agricultural Datasets Anshu Bharadwaj, Shashi Dahiya, Rajni Jain (NCAP, New Delhi).
10 An eLearning solutions for agricultural education using MOODLE Shashi Dahiya, Anshu Bharadwaj, KK Chaturvedi, Seema Jaggi, Cini Varghese
11 Project information and management system of ICAR (PIMS-ICAR) RC Goyal, PK Malhotra, VH Gupta, Sudeep, Alka Arora, Pal Singh
12 National information system on agricultural education network in India (NISAGENET-III) RC Goyal, VH Gupta
13 Software for survey data analysis SB Lal, Anu Sharma, VK Mahajan, Hukum Chandra, Anil Rai
14 Development of expert system on seed spices SN Islam, Hari Om Agarwal (IASRI,New Delhi), RK Kakani, Krishna Kant, OP Aishwat, MA Khan, GK Tripathi (NRC on Seed Spices, Tabiji, Ajmer)
15 Web solutions for partially balanced incomplete block designs Anu Sharma, Cini Varghese, Seema Jaggi
16 Development of web enabled statistical package for agricultural research (SPAR 3.0) Sangeeta Ahuja
17 Development of gender information system for agriculture HK Dash, M Srinath and Sabita Mishra (NRCWA, Bhubneshwar), SB Lal, Anu Sharma, Anil Rai (IASRI, New Delhi)
18 Expert system for maize crop (Collaboration with Directorate of Maize research) Hari Om Agarwal, Sudeep, Harnam Singh Sikarwar
19 National information system on agricultural education network in India (NISAGENET-III) RC Goyal, VH Gupta
20 Strengthening, refining and implementation of expert system on wheat crop management SN Islam, HO Agarwal, Mohd. Samir Farooqi, KK Chaturvedi, HS Sikarwar
21 Decision support system for manpower planning PERMISnet-III Alka Arora, Balbir Singh, Samir Farooqi, Shashi Dahiya, Anil Rai New Initiated
22 Phenomics of moisture deficit and low temperature stress tolerance in rice NRCPB, New Delhi P Ananda Kumar IARI, New Delhi Viswanathan Chinnusamy IASRI, New Delhi Sudeep, SD Wahi, Alka Arora IIT, New Delhi S Chaudhury DU, South Campus JP Khurana CRRI, Cuttack ON Singh IGKV, Raipur G Chandel CAU, Barapani Wricha Tyagi RC-NEHR, Barapani A Pattanaik
23 Development of methodology for estimation of compound growth rate and its web-based solution Soumen Pal, Himadri Ghosh, Prajneshu
24 Development of web enabled Statistical Package for Factorial Experiments (SPFE 2.0) Sangeeta Ahuja, PK Malhotra
25 Exploration of central data warehouse for knowledge discovery Anshu Bharadwaj, SN Islam, DR Singh
26 e-Platform for seed spice growers. (Collaboration with NRCSS, Ajmer) SN Islam, Shashi Dahiya, Anshu Bharadwaj, SP Bhardwaj (IASRI, New Delhi) RS Mehta, MK Vishal, MA Khan (NRCSS, Ajmer)
27 Strengthening and refinement of maize AgriDaksh. Virendra Kumar Yadav, KP Singh, P Kumar, Vinay Mahajan, KS Hooda, Jyoti Kaul, Ashok Kumar, Aditya Kumar Singh, Ishwar Singh, Meena Shekhar, DP Choudhary, Avinash Singode, CM Parihar, Chikkappa G Karjagi, and Ambika Rajendran
28 Development of web based mushroom expert system (Lead Centre: Directorate of Mushroom Research, Solan, HP) DMR, Solan: Mahantesh Shirur, B Vijay, RC Upadhyay, VP Sharma, OP Ahlawat, Satish Kumar, Shwet Kamal, Goraksha C Wokchaure and K Manikandan, IASRI: Yogesh Gautam, Hari Om Agarwal (till 29.02.2012), Pal Singh and Harnam Singh (till 01.02.2012)
29 Development of web enabled Statistical Package for Factorial Experiments (SPFE 2.0) Sangeeta Ahuja and PK Malhotra
30 Development of scientific monitoring system and database design for the HYPM RC Goyal, Sudeep and Alka Arora
31 Establishment of National Agricultural Bioinformatics Grid (NABG) in ICAR VK Bhatia (Consortium Leader), Anil Rai (Consortium PI), PK Malhotra, KK Chaturvedi SB Lal, Anu Sharma, Samir Farooqi, Sudeep, Hukum Chandra, AR Rao, Seema Jaggi
32 Management system for post graduate education II Sudeep, PK Malhotra, RC Goyal and Yogesh Gautam
33 National information system on agricultural education network in India. (NISAGENET-IV) RC Goyal, Alka Arora, Pal Singh, Shashi Dahiya and Soumen Pal
34 Implementation of Management Information System (MIS) including Financial Management System (FMS) in ICAR. Funded by NAIP (COL1203) Director (IASRI), AK Choubey, Alka Arora, Sudeep, Shashi Dahiya, Soumen Pal, SN Islam, Anshu Bharadwaj, Mukesh Kumar, Pal Singh, N Srinivasa Rao and Sangeeta Ahuja
35 Engaging farmers, enriching knowledge: agropedia phase-II. Funded by NAIP TV Prabhakar (IIT, Kanpur), IASRI: CPI: Shashi Dahiya, CCPI- Yogesh Gautam and AK Choubey
36 Development and application of electronic learning and diagnostic modules for health management of dogs. (Collaboration with IVRI, Izatnagar) IVRI, Izatnagar: Rupasi Tiwari, IASRI: Mukesh Kumar:
37 Developing a comprehensive web based system for agriculturally important microbes SN Islam, Anshu Bharadwaj and N Srinivasa Rao (Collaboration with NBAIM, Mau)
38 Implementation of ICAR-ERP, unified communication and web hosting solution AK Choubey, Alka Arora, Sudeep, N Srinivasa Rao, Mukesh Kumar, SN Islam, Anshu Bhardwaj and Sangeeta Ahuja
39 Cluster ensemble algorithms for germplasms evaluation on Chickpea IASRI: Sangeeta Ahuja and AK Choubey NCIPM: OP Sharma NBPGR: HL Raiger
40 Results framework document management system in ICAR (RFD-MS) N Srinivasa Rao, Mukesh Kumar and AK Choubey
41 Impact of ICT on Agricultural Education in India. Funded by ICAR-Extramural Research project Rajni Jain (NIAP), Pavithra S (NIAP), From : IASRI, New Delhi: Anshu Bhardwaj, Ranjit Kumar Paul
42 Development of software for data entry and undertaking, analysis of data for storage losses in FCI/CWC godowns. Sangeeta Ahuja, AK Choubey and Anil Rai
S.No. Project Name Funding Agency Project Team
1 Knowledge management system for agriculture extension services in Indian NARES. Funded by Extramural funded under Agricultural Extension Division, ICAR. (AGENIASRICOL201603700074)DMR) Agricultural Extension Division, ICAR AK Choubey, Alka Arora, Sudeep, N Srinivasa Rao, Soumen Pal, SN Islam, P Adiguru (AED, ICAR)
2 Developing a comprehensive web based system for agriculturally important microbes (Lead Center: NBAIM, Mau) NBAIM, Mau Renu* (NBAIM, Mau), From : IASRI, New Delhi: SN Islam, Anshu Bhardwaj, N Srinivasa Rao
3 Tobacco Agridaksh : An online expert system (Lead Center: CTRI) CTRI, Rajamundry H Ravisankar* (CTRI, Rajamundry), From : IASRI, New Delhi: N Srinivasa Rao, Sudeep
- Barman, D., Kundu, D. K., Pal, S., Pal, S., Chakraborty, A. K., Jha, A. K., Mazumdar, S. P., Saha, R. and Bhattacharyya, P. (2017). Soil temperature prediction from air temperature for alluvial soils in lower Indo-Gangetic plain, International Agrophysics, 31(1), 9-22. (NASS Score 7.07)
- Nayak, A.K., Kumar, P., Saxena, A.K. and Kumar Mukesh. (2017). Aquaculture development in Kumaon hills: A spatial decision support system approach. Contemporary research in India. 7(1):1-6.
- Celestin Defo, Ravinder Kaur, Paritosh Kumar, Khajanchi Lal, Anshu Bharadwaj, S.D.Singh and Ranjit Kumar Paul (2017). “Development of Linear Models for Predicting Ni Concentrations Uptake by Three Macrophyte Species in Vertical Subsurface Flow Constructed Wetlands”. Ecology, Environment and Conservation, 2017 (1).
- Mitra, D., Paul, R. K. and Pal, S. (2017). Hierarchical Time-series Models for Forecasting Oilseeds and Pulses Production in India.Economic Affairs, 62(1), 103-111.
- Dahiya, S., Handa, S.S., Singh, N.P. (2017). A feature selection enabled hybrid-bagging algorithm for credit risk evaluation. Expert Systems, The Journal of Knowledge Engineering, Volume 34, Issue 6, Impact Factor: 1.18. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/exsy.12217/full
- Célestin Defo, Ravinder Kaur, Anshu Bharadwaj, Khajanchi Lal & Paritosh Kumar (2017): Modelling approaches for simulating wetland pollutant dynamics, Critical Reviews in Environmental Science and Technology, DOI: 10.1080/10643389.2017.1350126. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/10643389.2017.1350126
- Dahiya, S., Handa, S.S., Singh, N.P. (2016). A Rank Aggregation Algorithm for Ensemble of Multiple Feature Selection Techniques in Credit Risk Evaluation, International Journal of Advanced Research in Artificial Intelligence (IJARAI), Vol. 5, No. 9, pp: 1-8.
- Jana,C., Dahiya, S., Mahajan, V.K, Das, T.K and Alam, N.M. (2016). A Web-based System on Herbicide Recommendation for Field Crops in India. Journal of the Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics, 70(3), pp: 287–294.
- Rao Srinivasa N. ICT Applications in Medicinal and Aromatic Plants.Advances in Computer Science and Information Technology. 3(1):27-29
- Gupta Arun, Amrapali Shephalika, Kumar Mukesh, Khati Pinkey, Lal Bhagwant, Agrawal P. K., Mahajan Vinay, Bhatt J.C., (2016); Distinctness, Uniformity and Stability Testing in Maize Inbreds; Natl. Acad. Sci. Lett. 39(1):5–9
- Lama Achal, Jha Girish K., Gurung Bishal, Paul Ranjit Kumar, Bharadwaj,Anshu and Parsad Rajender. “A Comparative Study on Time-delay Neural Network and GARCH Models for Forecasting Agricultural Commodity Price Volatility”, in the Indian Journal of Agricultural Statistics. Volume 70(1), 2016, 1-95, Page 7-18.
- Kumar Mukesh, Tiwari Rupasi, Dutt Triveni, Singh B.P., De U.K., Saxena A.C., Singh Y. and Jha Sunil K (2016) Dog Health Management Trainer: An Effective eLearning System for Dog Owners and Practitioners, Journal of The Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics 70(1) 83-89.
- Pal, S. and Paul, R. K. (2016). “Modelling and forecasting sorghum (Sorghum bicolor) production in India using hierarchical time-series models”. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 86(6), 803-808.
- Srinivasa Rao N., Kumar Mukesh, Choubey A.K. and Jha S.K. (2016). Design and development of web based information system for results framework document in ICAR.Journal of the Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics. 70(2): 173-177
- Pal, S. and Ghosh, H. (2016). “Web ECGR: Web Solution for Estimation of Compound Growth Rates Using Parametric and Nonparametric Methodologies”. RASHI, 1(2), 7-15.
- Sukriti Sharma, A.K.Choubey, R.K.Gupta, Sangeeta Ahuja, D.K. Sharma, Anil K Dixit, T Varun Kumar (2016): “Structured recording of data and analysis of loss in public storage system” ; pp. 531-535 in Navarro S, Jayas DS, Alagusundaram K. (Eds) Processings of the 10th International Conference on Controlled Atmosphere and Fumigation in Stored Products 9CAF2016), CAF Permanent Committee Secretariat, Winninpeg, Canada
- Tiwari Rupasi, Kumar Mukesh, Singh B P, Ujjwal D E, Jha Sunil Kr and Dutt Triveni, (2016) Enhancing the knowledge level of dog owners using an electronic self-learning module, Indian Journal of Animal Sciences 86 (11): 1328–1330
- Dahiya, S., Handa, S.S., Singh, N.P. (2015). Credit Scoring Using Ensemble of Various Classifiers on Reduced Feature Set. Industrija, Vol.43, No.4, pp: 163-174.
- Goyal R.C., Marwaha Sudeep, Grover RajniBala and Dahiya Rama (2015). E-KrishiShiksha: An e-Learning Portal on Agricultural Education in Envisioning the Library of the Future, Editors: K. Veeranjaneyulu, G.Rathinasabapathy, Rajive K. Pateria, BS Publications, ISBN 978-93-83635-58-0, pp. 18-29.
- Rao Srinivasa N., Geeta KA and Maiti S (2015). Herbal gardens of India: A promising online database. Advances in computer Science and information Technology 2(11):74-78.
- Pal, Soumen and Mazumdar, D. (2015). Forecasting groundnut production of India using nonlinear growth models. Journal of Crop and Weed, 11(Special Issue): 67-70.
- Pal, Soumen, Prajneshu and Ghosh, H. (2015). “Development of a Novel Web-based WebECGR Package for Estimation of Compound Growth Rates for Monotonically Non-decreasing Situations”. Agricultural Economics Research Review, 28(1), 163-170.
- Pal, Soumen, Prajneshu and Ghosh, H. (2015). “Estimation of Compound Growth Rates for Non-Monotonic Situations through Nonlinear Growth Models using WebECGR Package”. Journal of Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics, 69(1), 95-100.
- Pal, Soumen, Mazumdar, D. and Chakraborty, P. K. (2015). “District-wise trend analysis of rainfall pattern in last century (1901-2000) over Gangetic region in West Bengal, India”. Journal of Applied and Natural Science, 7(2), 750-757.
- Pal, Soumen. And Mazumdar, D. (2015). “Stochastic Modelling of Monthly Rainfall Volume during Monsoon Season over Gangetic West Bengal, India”. Nature Environment and Pollution Technology, 14(4), 951-956.
- Dasyam, R., Pal, Soumen, Rao, V. S. and Bhattacharyya. B. (2015). “Time Series Modeling for Trend Analysis and Forecasting Wheat Production of India”. International Journal of Agriculture, Environment and Biotechnology, 8(2), 303-308.
- Dasyam, R., Bhattacharyya, B. and Pal, Soumen. (2015). “Trend Estimation by Parametric and Nonparametric Modeling for Area, Production and Yield of Rice in West Bengal”. The Ecoscan, 9(1 & 2), 451-455.
- Rao Srinivasa N. MAPRIS: A references information system on medicinal and aromatic plants to serve the researchers. International Journal of Applied research on information technology and computing. 6(3):154-157
- Rao Srinivasa N., Geetha K.A. and Maiti S. 2015. DHMAPI: A knowledge based system for identification of medicinal and aromatic plants. International Journal of Applied research on information technology and computing. 6(3):177-188
- Rao N. Srinivasa, Geetha K.A., Maiti Satyabrata (2014). Web-based networking of herbal gardens for exchange of planting material. Computers and Electronics in Agriculture 103: 26–32
- Narwal, Sneh, Thakur, Vidisha , Sheoran , Sonia, Dahiya, Shashi, Jaswal, Sunita, Gupta, R.K (2014). Antioxidant activity and phenolic content of the Indian wheat varieties. Journal of Plant Biochemistry and Biotechnology. (January–March 2014) 23(1):11–17.
- Das Manoranjan, Malhotra PK, Marwaha, Sudeep and Pandey R N (2014). Web based software for the study of USDA soil taxonomy and classification of newly found soil, Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences 84 (9), pp. 1088–90.
- Goyal R.C., Arora Alka, Marwaha Sudeep, Malhotra P.K. , B. Grover Rajni and Samimul Alam A.K.M. (2014), Online Progress Monitoring of Agricultural Scientists: e Initiative, 68(3), 419-427.
- Marwaha Sudeep, Goya R.C., Arora Alka, Veeranjaneyulu K., Grover Rajni, Dahiya Rama (2014), “NISAGENET: Decision Support System on Agricultural Education in NARES”, Indian Journal of Agricultural Library and Information Services, Vol 30(2), July-December 2014, ISSN:0974-8776, pg. 6-13
- Arora Alka and Jain Rajni (2014). Machine learning for diagnosis of soybean diseases. Soybean Research Vol. 12(Special Issue No. 2): 256-262.
- Sudeep Marwaha, Punam Bedi, K. Yadav. (2013) Diseases and Pests Identification in Maize – A Multilingual Scenario, Journal of Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics (Special issue on AI).
- Okendro Singh, Surinder Kumar, N Gopimohan Singh, AK Paul, KN Singh, Pal Singh. ‘Fitting of fox model with autoregressive of order one using expected value parameters’ in Indian Journal of Animal Sciences 83(2): 201-203, February 2013.
- Vasudha Bhatnagar, Sangeeta Ahuja, Sharanjit Kaur, Discriminant Analysis based Cluster Ensemble, International Journal for Data Mining, Modeling and Management, Inderscience Publications (2013) (In Press).
- Jain, Rajni, Arora, Alka (2013) Approach for Mining Multiple Patterns from Clusters. Journal of the Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics, 67 (1), April 2013.
- Marwaha, Sudeep, Bedi, Punam and Yadav, V.K. (2013) Diseases and Pests Identification in Maize – A Multilingual Scenario, J. of ISAS, Vol. 67(1), pp.107-120
- Arora, Alka, Marwaha, Sudeep, Armstrong, Leisa. (2013) Special Issue on Artificial Intelligence in Agriculture, J. of Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics, Eds. Jain, Rajni, Volume 67(1), 1-137.
- Singh Ravindran, Katiyar Vijay Kumar, N.(2013).“Selecting Barley Variety through Expert System” Vol 3 Issue 4 pp 437-441. (Journal Name is not there)
- Islam S.N., Dhar Shiva and Sharma Kirti (2013). Appropriate cultural practices for growing wheat using expert system. Annals of Agricultural Research” Vol 34(4); 380-389 (2013).
- Biswas Sreekumar, Marwaha Sudeep, Malhotra P.K., Wahi S.D., Dhar D.W., and Singh Richa (2013). Building and Querying Microbial Ontology. Procedia Technology, 10: 13-19.
- Arora Alka, Javanmard Maedeh Zirak, Jain Rajni, Marwaha Sudeep, Dixit Anshu (2013): Web Based Fuzzy C-means Clustering Software (WFCM), Journal of Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics, vol. 68(1), 93-100.
- Singh, N. Okendro, Paul, A.K., Kumar, Surinder, Alam, Wasi, Singh, N. Gopimohon, Singh,K. N. and Singh, Pal (2013): “Fitting of partial reparameterized logistic growth model to oil palm yield data“ J. Agricult. Stat. Sci.,9, Supplement 1, 55-62.
- Sharma Kirti, Rao Sambasiva N, Islam S.N. and Shukla Mala (2013). A paper titled “Joint Action between Fraction IX of Ethyl Acetate Extract of Custard Apple and Azadirachtin in Controlling Rice Moth, Corcyra cephalonica and Khapra Beetle, Trogoderma granarium in Storage” Pesticide Research Journal, 25 (2): 106-111.
- Dahiya, Shashi, Jaggi, Seema, Chaturvedi, K.K, Bharadwaj, Anshu, Goyal, R.C., Varghese, Cini. (2012). An eLearning System for Agricultural Education. Indian Research Journal of Extension Education, Vol. 12(3), 132-135.
- Dahiya Shashi, Goyal R.C, Arora A., Singh Pal, Grover R.B. and Gupta P.L. (2012). A Management and Decision Making Resource for Agricultural Education in India, International Journal of Computer Application, Vol. 55(2):1-6,2012 ISBN : 973-93-80870-71
- Marwaha, S., Goyal, R.C., Malhotra, P.K. and Arora, A. (2012). Decision Support System for Research Project Duplication Detection. In the proceeding of 12th International Conference on Hybrid Intelligent System, 978-1-4673-5115-7©2012IEEE, Pune, India, pp 518-524
- K. Yadav, Sudeep Marwaha, Sangit Kumar, P.Kumar, Jyoti Kaul, C.M. Parihar, P. Supriya. (2012). Maize Agridaksh: A Farmer Friendly Device. Indian Res. J. Ext. Edu. 12 (3), pp 13-17.
- Yogesh Gautam, Sudeep Marwaha, Pal Singh, Mahintesh Shirur. (2012) Web based Expert System on Mushroom Cultivation. Indian J. Mushrooms, 30(1), pp 34-38.
- Manoranjan Das, P.K. Malhotra, Sudeep Marwaha, R.N. Pandey. (2012). Building and Querying Soil Ontology, Journal of Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics.
- Ram Manohar Patel, R.C. Goyal, V. Ramasubramanian and Sudeep Marwaha (2012). Markov Chain based Crop Forecast Modeling Software, Journal of Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics
- Sudeep Marwaha, Subhash Chand, Arijit Saha. (2012). Disease Diagnosis in Crops using Content Based Image Retrieval. In the proceeding of 12th International Conference on Intelligent Systems Design and Applications, 978-1-4673-5117-1©2012IEEE, Kochi, India, pp 729-733.
- Sudeep Marwaha. (2012). Agridaksh- A tool for Developing Online Expert System. In the proceeding of Third National Conference on Agro-Informatics and Precision Agriculture (AIPA), 978-81-8424-772-5, Hyderabad, India, pp 17-23.
- Rajni Jain, M.C. Satma, Alka Arora, Sudeep Marwaha, R.C. Goyal. (2012) Software Process Model for Online Rule Generation Using Decision Tree Classifier. In the proceeding of 6thNational Conference on Computing for Nation Development, 978-93-80544-03-8, New Delhi, India, pp. 309-316.
- Jain Rajni, Arora, A. (2012). Approach for Mining Multiple Patterns from Clusters, accepted for publication in special issue of J. Ind. Soc. Agril. Statist.
- Shahnawazul Islam, Sushila Kundu, Jag Shoran, Naved Sabir, Kirti Sharma, Samir Farooqi, Randhir Singh, Hari Om Agarwal, K K Chaturvedi, R K Sharma, A K Sharma (2012) “Selection of wheat (Triticum aestivum) variety through expert system” Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences Vol 82, No 1 (2012) 39–43: 2012
- Gautam, S. Marwaha, Pal Singh and M. Shirur. “Web based Expert System on Mushroom Cultivation” was published in Indian Journal of Mushrooms 30(1): 34-38: 2012
- Anshu Bharadwaj and Sonajharia Minz. “Hybrid Approach for Classification using Support Vector Machine and Decision Tree” has been
published in December issue (Volume2: Issue3) of International Journal of
Advances in Computer Science and its applications – IJCSIA” having ISSN
“ISSN: 2250 – 3765.
- Arora, A., Malhotra, P. K., Goyal R. C., Marwaha Sudeep. (2012). Approach for Duplication Detection in Research Project Documents. In proceedings of International Conference on Statistics and Informatics in Agricultural Research held at IASRI during 18 – 20 December 2012
- Bharadwaj, Anshu, Dahiya Shashi and Jain Rajni. “Discretization based SVM model for Classification of Agricultural Datasets”. International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887) Volume 40– No.1, February 2012.
- Marwaha, S. (2012) ‘AGRIdaksh-A Tool for Developing Online Expert System’, in the proceeding of 3rd National Conference on Agro-Informatics and Precision Agriculture (AIPA) on 1-3 August, 2012 held at Hyderabad, India, pp. 17-23.
- Marwaha, S., Chand, S. and Saha, A. (2012) ‘Didease Diagnosis in Crops Using Content Based Image Retrieval’, in the proceeding of 12th International Conference on Intelligent Systems Design and Applications (ISDA) on 27-29 November, 2012 held at Kochi, India, pp. 729-733.
- Saha, M., Goyal, R.C., Kumar, A. and Marwaha, S.(2012) ‘Module for Crop Forewarning Powdery Mildew Infestation in Mustard’, accepted for publication in special issue of Ind. Soc. Agril. Statist.
- Ahuja and C. Dhanya, “Regionalization of Rainfall Using RCDA Cluster Ensemble Algorithm in India,” Journal of Software Engineering and Applications, USA, Vol. 5 No. 8, 2012, pp. 568-573.
- Sangeeta Ahuja, “Regionalization of River Basins Using Cluster Ensemble”, Journal of Water Resource and Protection, USA 2012, Vol. 4, Pg. 560-566.
- Jain Rajni, Arora Alka, Ahuja Usha (2012). Knowledge acquisition using rough set based post-processing of cluster: Characterization ICT access to women farmers. Statistics and Applications, vol 10, issue 1 & 2, pp. 27-43.
- Dahiya, Shashi, Chaturvedi, K.K, Jaggi, Seema, BharadwajAnshu, Varghese, Cini (2012). A Digital Education Initiative in Agriculture, Journal of Farming Systems Research & Development 18 (2) : 175-179 (2012).
|Sl. No.||Name of the Training||Type of Training||Venue||Duration|
|1||Online Content Creation and Management in an e-Learning Environment Course Director: Shashi DahiyaCourse Co-Director: Soumen Pal||CAFT Training Programme||IASRI, New Delhi||3rd - 23rd January 2012|
|2||Requirement Analysis Workshop under MIS/FMSCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. Alka Arora, Dr. Sudeep Marwaha, Ms. Shashi Dahiya and Mr. Soumen Pal||Workshop||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||30th April - 5th May 2012|
|3||Training and awareness meeting on HYPMCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. R.C. Goyal||Training programme||ICAR-NRC for Citrus, Nagpur||13th - 14th June, 2012|
|4||Forecast Modelling in Crops using Weather and GeoinformaticsCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. Anshu Bharadwaj||Workshop||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||22nd August, 2013|
|5||Data digitization awareness workshop under MIS/FMSCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. Alka Arora and Dr. Sudeep Marwaha||Workshop||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||12th September, 2017|
|6||Appraisal cum Data Validation Workshops for the Nodal Officers of NISAGENETCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. R.C. Goyal||Workshop||Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology of Jammu||12th - 13th September, 2017|
|7||Appraisal cum Data Validation Workshop for the Nodal Officers of NISAGENETCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. R.C. Goyal||Workshop||TANUVAS, Chennai||20th - 21th December, 2012|
|8||Workshop on NISAGENET for Associate Nodal Officers of ANGRAUCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. R.C. Goyal||Workshop||College of Agriculture, Bapatla||23rd January, 2013|
|9||Appraisal cum Data Validation Workshop for the Nodal Officers of NISAGENETCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. R.C. Goyal||Workshop||Institute of Agricultural Sciences Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi||19th - 20th March, 2013|
|10||Development of Expert Systems through AGRIdakshCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. Sudeep Marwaha||CAFT Training programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||14th February to 06th March, 2013|
|11||Website Development and HostingCourse Co-ordinator: Mr. Pal Singh and Dr. Sudeep Marwaha||Training programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||18th -22nd March, 2013|
|12||Organization of Data digitization awareness workshopsCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. A.K Choubey, Dr. Alka Arora, Dr. Sudeep, Ms. Shashi Dahiya, Dr. Anshu Bharadwaj and Mr. S.N Islam||Workshop||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi,NDRI, Karnal, IVRI Barelly, NAARM Hyderabad, NBPGR New Delhi and ICAR NCER Patna|
|13||Workshops under MIS/FMS|
1. User Training Workshop of MIS/FMS Project MIS (6 Batches)FinanceHRMS & Self Service HR(2 Batches)Payroll & Pension
2. User Training Workshop of MIS/FMS Payroll & PensionFinancePurchase & StoreProject MIS (4 Batches)
3. Sensitization Training/Workshop on MIS/FMS Solution.
4. Data Sensitization workshop
5. User Training Workshops Project MIS - 15 Batches Purchase and Stores HRMS and Self Service HR Payroll and Pension Workshop of MIS/FMS
6. User Training Workshops HRMS and Self Service HR Payroll and Pension Financials Procurements and Stores Project MIS - 3 Batches
7. User Training Workshops Financials HRMS and Self Service HR Payroll and Pension Project MIS - 8 Batches Purchase and Stores
8. User Training Workshops HRMS and Self Service HR
Payroll and Pension
Purchase and Stores
Project MIS - 3 Batches
Course Co-ordinator: Dr. A.K Choubey, Dr. Alka Arora, Dr. Sudeep Marwaha, Ms. Shashi Dahiya, Mr. S.N Islam and Ms. AnshuBharadwaj
|Workshop||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi NDRI, Karnal IASRI, New Delhi IILR, Ranchi IARI, New Delhi NAARM, Hyderabad IASRI, New Delhi CIFE, Mumbai||02-09 September & 23-28 September, 201309-12 September 201316-19 September 201320-21 September 2013 02-03 September 201304-05 September 201306-07 September 201309-19 September 2013 25 September 2013 30 October 2013 01-19 October and 23-24 and 28-29 October, 201330-31 October 201325-26 October 201311-12 Nov 2013 11-12 November 201313-14 November 201318-21 November 201322-23 November 201325-30 November 2013 06-09 November and11-14 November 201307-08 November and 22-23 November 201318-19 November 201318-19 November,25-30 November and 02-12 December 201320-21 November 2013 29-30 November 201325-28 November 201302-03 December 201304-05 December 20136-12 December 2013|
|14||Institute activities appraisal trainingCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. R.C. Goyal||Training programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||17th May, 2013|
|15||ICT for Capacity Building in Agricultural Education in IndiaCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. P.K Malhotra, Dr. Alka Arora and Dr. Sudeep||Workshop||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||26th -7thJuly 2013|
|16||One day workshop at IASRI, New Delhi in collaboration with ICRISAT under the Agropedia project.Course Co-ordinator: Dr. A.K Choubey, Ms.Shashi Dahiya, Dr.Yogesh Gautam and Mr. Pratap Singh||Workshop||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi|
|17||Workshop cum Koha Professional Training under NAIP project "Strengthening of Digital Library and Information Management" (e-GRANTH)Course Co-ordinator: Mr. Pal Singh||Workshop||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||11th-12th February, 2014|
|18||Sensitization Workshop on 'Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6)'Course Co-ordinator:||Workshop||NASC Complex, New Delhi||27th February, 2014|
|19||Workshop on "Quality checks in Data in NISAGEnet" Course Co-ordinator:||Workshop||Mahatma PhuleKrishiVidyapeeth, Rahuri, Maharashtra||19th-20th March, 2014|
|20||Winter School on Development of Web Application for Agricultural Information ManagementCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. Alka Arora , Dr. Sudeep Marwaha and Ms. Shashi Dahiya||Training programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||19th November to 9th December, 2013|
|21||Post Go-Live Knowledge Enhancement Session for MIS/FMS Solution|
Course Co-ordinator: Dr. A.K. Choubey and Dr. Sudeep
Course Co-ordinator: Dr. N. Srinivasa Rao and Dr. A.K. Choubey
Course Co-ordinator: Dr. Anshu Bharadwaj and Dr. Alka Arora
Course Co-ordinator: Dr. Alka Arora, Dr. N.S. Rao and Sh. S.N. Islam
Course Co-ordinator: Dr. Anshu Bharadwaj and Dr. Mukesh Kumar
Course Co-ordinator: Dr. AK Choubey, Dr. Alka Arora and Sh. S.N. Islam
Course Co-ordinator: Dr. A.K. Choubey and Dr. Mukesh Kumar
|Training programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||21st -22nd July, 2014 1st -5th August, 2014 20th -23rd August, 2014 15th -18th September, 2014 23rd - 26th September, 2014 29th- 30th September, 2014 22nd -24th December, 2014|
|22||Agricultural Web Applications Development using Content Management ToolsCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. Mukesh Kumar and Dr. N. Srinivasa Rao||CAFT Training Programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||24th September -14th October, 2014|
|23||Training on MIS-FMS at NAARMCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. N.S. Rao||Training Programme||NAARM, Hyderabad||10th -11th October, 2014|
|24||Workshop on NISAGENET for Appraisal cum Validation of DataCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. Sudeep Marwaha and Ms. Rajni Grover||Workshop||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||11th-12th November, 2014|
|25||ICAR Unified Communication ServicesCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. Alka Arora and Dr. N. Srinivasa Rao||Workshop||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||19th November, 2014|
|26||Workshop on NISAGENET for Appraisal cum Validation of DataCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. Alka Arora, Dr. Anshu Bharadwaj, Ms. Rajni Grover, Dr. Sudeep Marwaha||Workshop||Rajasthan University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences||16th-17th December, 2014|
|27||Workshop on NISAGENET for Appraisal cum Validation of DataCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. Sudeep Marwaha, Ms. Rajni Grover||Workshop||IASRI, New Delhi and TNAU, Coimbatore at Agriculture College & Research Institute (AC&RI), Madurai||8th - 9thJanuary, 2015|
|28||Knowledge Enhancement Training on HRMSCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. Mukesh Kumar, Dr. Sudeep & Dr. A.K. Choubey Course Co-ordinator: . Mukesh Kumar, Dr. Alka Arora & Dr. A.K. Choubey||Training Programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||24th - 25th February, 2015 26th - 27th February, 2015|
|29||Workshop on NISAGENET for Appraisal cum Validation of Data Course Co-ordinator: Dr. Alka Arora, Ms. Rajni Grover and Dr. Sudeep Marwaha||Workshop||Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth, Rahuri, Maharashtra||9th-10th March, 2015|
|30||Office Automation using Oracle ERPCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. Sudeep and Dr. Anshu Bharadwaj Course Co-ordinator: Dr. Alka Arora and Dr. N. Srinivasa Rao||Training Programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||9th - 13th March, 2015 16th -20th March, 2015|
|31||Training programmes for the MIS-FMS project with main focus on payroll Course Co-ordinator: Mr. S,N. Islam & Dr. Sangeeta Ahuja||Training Programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||15- 18 April 201511-16 May 201528-30 May 2015|
|32||Four days' Workshop on "Payroll and HR module" specially conducted for IARI personnelCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. Mukesh Kumar||Workshop||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||5-8 May, 2015|
|33||Payroll and HR module under MIS/FMS project|
Course Co-ordinator: Mr. SN Islam Course Co-ordinator: Dr. Mukesh Kumar & Dr. Alka Arora
Course Co-ordinator: Dr. Anshu Bharadwaj and Dr.Mukesh Kumar
|Training programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||22-24 June, 2015 18- 21 August, 2015 1- 4 September and 22- 24 September, 2015|
|34||Workshop on Unified Communication Solution |
Course Co-ordinator: Dr. Mukesh Kumar and Mr. Subhash Chand
Course Co-ordinator: Dr. Alka Arora and Dr. N. Srinivasa Rao
Course Co-ordinator: Dr. Mukesh Kumar
Course Co-ordinator: Dr. Sudeep
Course Co-ordinator: Dr. Alka Arora
Course Co-ordinator: Mr. Subhash Chand & Mr. RK Saini
|Workshop||ICAR-NAARM, Hyderabad ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi ICAR-NAARM, Hyderabad CIFE, Mumbai CIFRI Kolkata ICAR-IVRI||22- 24 September, 2015 6 November, 2015 5 December, 2015 16 December, 2015 18 December, 2015 22 December, 2015|
|35||Finance Module of MIS-FMSCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. Mukesh Kumar and Dr. N. Srinivasa Rao||Training programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||5 -7 October 2015 and 12- 14 October 2015|
|36||Applications of Computer Algorithms and Statistical Software Packages in AgricultureCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. Sangeeta Ahuja||CAFT Training programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||18 December, 2015 to 7 January, 2016|
|37||Workshop on Appraisal cum Data validation of NISAGENET Course Co-ordinator: Dr. Sudeep & Mr. Pal Singh Course Co-ordinator: Dr. Alka Arora||Workshop||Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, Raipur MPKV, Rahuri||18-19 February , 2016 22- 23 March, 2016|
|38||Workshop on e-GranthCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. Mukesh Kumar||Workshop||NASC Complex||26- 27 February, 2016|
|39||Assets, Annual Account and Store under ICAR-ERPCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. Mukesh Kumar and Dr. N. Srinivasa Rao||Training programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||13-15 July, 2015|
|40||Workshop of Nodal Officers of KRISHI: Knowledge based Resources Information Systems Hub for Innovations in AgricultureCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. Mukesh Kumar, Dr. Anshu Bharadwaj and Dr. A.K. Choubey||Workshop||NASC Complex||4- 5 August, 2015|
|41||Knowledge Enhancement Training programme on HRMS and Payroll moduleCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. Alka Arora and Dr. Mukesh Kumar||Training programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||18th -19th April, 2016|
|42||Knowledge Enhancement Training programme on HRMS and Payroll module Course Co-ordinator: Dr. Mukesh Kumar and Dr. N. Srinivasa Rao||Training Programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||2nd-3rd May, 2016|
|43||Knowledge Enhancement Training programme on HRMS and Payroll module Course Co-ordinator: Dr. Mukesh Kumar and Dr. N. Srinivasa Rao||Training programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||6th-7th May, 2016|
|44||Knowledge Enhancement Training programme on HRMS and Payroll module Course Co-ordinator: Dr. Mukesh Kumar and Dr. N. Srinivasa Rao||Training Programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||23rd-24th May, 2016|
|45||Knowledge Enhancement Training programme on Supply Chain Managment (SCM) module Course Co-ordinator: Dr. Mukesh Kumar||Training Programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||6th-7th June, 2016|
|46||Knowledge Enhancement Training programme on Supply Chain Managment (SCM) module Course Co-ordinator: Dr. Mukesh Kumar||Training Programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||16th-17th June, 2016|
|47||Training program on "Computer Applications" for technical personnel of ICAR.Course Co-ordinator: Dr. A.K. Choubey, Dr. N. Srinivasa Rao & Dr. Anshu Bharadwaj||Training Programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||18th-23rd July, 2016|
|48||Training programme on "Networking: Basics and Management" for technical personnelCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. A.K. Choubey, Mr. S.N. Islam and Mr. Soumen Pal||Training Programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||25th -30th July, 2016|
|49||Training programme on "Machine Learning Tools and Techniques for Agricultural Datasets for Knowledge Discovery" Course Director: Dr. Anshu Bharadwaj and Sh. Soumen Pal||CAFT Training Programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||03rd-23rd August, 2016.|
|50||Training programme on "Cyber Security" for ICAR Technical Personnel during Course Co-ordinator: Dr. Mukesh Kumar and Dr. Sudeep Marwah||Training Programm||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||28th September - 5th October, 2016|
|51||Workshop of Nodal Officers on ICAR Research Data Repository for Knowledge Management (KRISHI)Course Co-ordinator: Dr. Mukesh Kumar and Dr.Anshu Bharadwaj||Workshop||NASC Complex, New Delhi||24th-25th January, 2017|
|52||Training program on "Web-designing, Development and Maintenance using Open Source Software Course Coordinator : Mr. Pal Singh and Dr. Sudeep Marwah||Training Programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||18th-27th February, 2017|
|53||Workshop on KVK Portal and KVK Mobile App Course Co-ordinator: Dr. Soumen Pal, Dr.A.K. Choubey, Dr. Sudeep, Dr. Mukesh Kumar, Dr. Anshu Bharadwaj||Workshop||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||9th March, 2017|
|54||Training programme on "ICAR-ERP" for ICAR Technical PersonnelCourse Co-ordinator:Dr. Anshu Bharadwaj & Dr. Mukesh Kumar||Training Programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||20th- 25th March, 2017|
|55||Workshop on "Pilot Study for developing States-level estimates as per methodology recommended by Prof. Vaidyanathan Committee Report".Course Co-ordinator: Dr. Anshu Bharadwaj||Workshop||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||17th-18th March 2017|
|56||"ICAR-ERP system"Course Co-ordinator: Dr. Alka Arora & Dr. Anshu Bharadwaj||Training Programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||17th to 22nd July, 2017|
|57||Networking: Basics and ManagementCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. Mukesh Kumar and Dr. Soumen Pal||Training Programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||4th -8th September, 2017|
|58||Computer ApplicationCourse Co-ordinator: Mr. Pal Singh & Dr. Sudeep||Training Programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||22nd-27th September, 2017|
|59||"ICAR-ERP system"Course Co-ordinator: Dr. Anshu Bharadwaj & Dr. Shashi Dahiya||Training Programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||22nd - 27th December, 2017|