Dr. Dwijesh Chandra Mishra
1. Majumdar Sayanti Guha, Rai Anil, Mishra Dwijesh Chandra, (2019). Integrated Framework for Selection of Additive and Nonadditive Genetic Markers for Genomic Selection. Journal of Computational Biology.
2. Farooqi Mohammad Samir, Mishra DC, Chaturvedi KK, Rai Anil,Lal SB, Kumar Sanjeev, Bhati Jyotika and Sharma Anu. (2019) A Review on Recent Statistical Models for RNA-Seq. Journal of Applied Bioinformatics & Computational Biology. 8:1 DOI: 10.4172/2329-9533.1000162.
3. Kapil Choudhary, Girish Kumar Jha, Rajeev R Kumar and Dwijesh Chandra Mishra (2019). Agricultural commodity price analysis using ensemble empirical mode decomposition: A case study of daily potato price series. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. Vol 89(5), pg 882-6.
4. Budhlakoti Neeraj, Mishra Dwijesh Chandra, Rai Anil, Lal S. B., Chaturvedi Krishna Kumar, Kumar Rajeev Ranjan (2019). A Comparative Study of Single Trait and Multi-Trait Genomic Selection. Journal of Computational Biology. Vol 26, pg 1-13.
5. Jerome A, Bhati J, Mishra DC, Chaturvedi KK, Rao AR, Rai A, Sikka P, Singh I (2019). MicroRNA-related markers associated with corpus luteum tropism in buffalo (Bubalus bubalis). Genomics
6. Sureshkumar V, Dutta Bipratip, Kumar Vishesh, Prakash G, Mishra Dwijesh C, Chaturvedi KK, Rai Anil, Sevanthi Amitha Mithra, Solanke Amolkumar U (2019). RiceMetaSysB: a database of blast and bacterial blight responsive genes in rice and its utilization in identifying key blast-resistant WRKY genes. Database.
7. Singh Indra , Deb Rajib , Kumar Sanjeev , Singh Rani, Andonissamy Jerome, Smita Shuchi , Singh Gyanendra Sengar, Kumar Rajiv, Ojha Krishna Kumar, Sahoo Nihar Ranjan, S Murali , Chandran Rejani, V Radhakrishnan Nair, Lal SB, Mishra Dwijesh Chandra& Rai Anil (2019). Deciphering Foot-and-Mouth Disease (FMD) virus-host Tropism. Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics. Deciphering Foot-and-Mouth Disease (FMD) virus-host Tropism. Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics, DOI: 10.1080/07391102.2019.1567386.
8. Ahirwar Ram Narayan, Mishra Vinod Kumar, Chand Ramesh, Budhlakoti Neeraj, Mishra Dwijesh Chandra, Kumar Sundeep, Singh Shweta, Joshi Arun Kumar (2018). Genome-wide association mapping of spot blotch resistance in wheat association mapping initiative (WAMI) panel of spring wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). PLOS ONE. pp 1–20.
9. Kumar Ranjeet R, Singh Khushboo, Ahuja Sumedha,Tasleem Mohd, Singh Indra, Kumar Sanjeev, Grover Monendra, Mishra Dwijesh, Rai Gyanendra K, Goswami Suneha, Singh Gyanendra P, Chinnusamy Viswanathan, Rai Anil, Praveen Shelly (2018). Quantitative proteomic analysis reveals novel stress-associated active proteins (SAAPs) and pathways involved in modulating tolerance of wheat under terminal heat. Functional & Integrative Genomics, pp 1–20.
10. Mishra Dwijesh Chandra *, Kumar Sanjeev, Lal SB, Saha Arijit,Chaturvedi KK,Budhlakoti Neeraj and Rai Anil (2018). TAGPT: A Web Server for Prediction of Trait Associated Genes using Gene Expression Data. Annals of Genetics and Genetic Disorders. 1(1): 1003.
11. Hukam C. Rawal, S. V. Amitha Mithra, Kirti Arora, Vishesh Kumar, Neha Goel, Dwijesh Chandra Mishra, K. K. Chaturvedi, Anil Rai, S. Vimala Devi, T. R. Sharma and Amolkumar U. Solanke (2018) . Genome-Wide Analysis in Wild and Cultivated Oryza Species Reveals Abundance of NBS Genes in Progenitors of Cultivated Rice. Plant Molecular Biology Reporter. Pages 1-14.
12. Kumar RR, Goswami S, Singh K, Dubey K, Rai GK, Singh B, Singh S, Grover M, Mishra D, Kumar S, Bakshi S, Rai A, Pathak H, Chinnusamy V, Praveen S, Characterization of Novel Heat-Responsive Transcription Factor (TaHSFA6e) Gene Involved in Regulation of Heat Shock Proteins (HSPs) — A Key Member of Heat Stress-Tolerance Network of Wheat, Journal of Biotechnology (2010),NAAS Rating : 8.667
13. Kumar A, Farooqi MS, Mishra DC, Kumar S, Rai A, Chaturvedi KK, Lal SB, Sharma, A. (2018). Prediction of miRNA and Identification of their Relationship Network Related to Late Blight Disease of Potato. Microrna. 7(1):11-19. doi: 10.2174/2211536607666171213123038. PubMed PMID: 29237394.
14. Das Samarendra, Rai Anil, Mishra D. C.& Rai. Shesh N. (2018). Statistical Approach for Selection of Biologically Informative Genes. Gene.
15. Singh Indra, Smita Shuchi, Mishra Dwijesh C., Kumar Sanjeev, Singh Binay K., Rai Anil.Abiotic Stress Responsive miRNA-Target Network and Related Markers (SSR and SNP) in Brassica juncea. Frontiers in Plant Science.
16. C Mishra, Smita, S, Singh I, Devi, MN, Kumar S, Farooqi, MS, Chaturvedi, KK, Rai, A (2017). Prediction of novel putative miRNAs and their targets in buffalo. Indian Journal of Animal Sciences, 87(1), 59–63.
17. Monendra Grover, C. Mishra, Naveen Sharma, Sudhir Srivastava, Anil Rai (2017) The maximum computational capacity of proteins involved in abiotic stress differs significantly from the proteins not involved in abiotic stress, National Academy Science Letters, 1-3, 10.1007/s40009-017-0557-2.
18. Srivastava, S, Lal, SB, Mishra, DC, Angadi, UB, Chaturvedi, KK, Rai, SN and Rai, A (2016). An efficient algorithm for protein structure comparison using elastic shape analysis. Algorithms for Molecular Biology, 11, 27, DOI: 10.1186/s13015-016-0089-1.
19. Rai, N, Mishra, DC, Kumar, S, Rai, A, Chaturvedi, KK, Lal, SB, Kumar, A, Farooqi, MS, Majumdar, PG, and Archak, S. (2016). Genome analysis of Rhizobium species using codon usage bias tools International Conference on Bioinformatics and Systems Biology (BSB, 2016). IEEE Xplore digital library, Page(s):1 – 4.
20. Kumar, RR, Goswami, S, Singh, K, Dubey, K, Singh, S, Sharma, R, Verma, N, Kala, YK, Rai, G, Grover, M, Mishra, DC, Singh, B, Pathak, H, Chinnusamy, V, Rai, A and Praveen, S (2016). Identification of putative RuBisCo activase (TaRca1) ˗ the catalytic chaperone regulating carbon assimilatory pathway in wheat (Triticum aestivum) under the heat stress. Frontier in Plant Sciences. DOI: 10.3389/fpls.2016.00986.
21. Goswami, S, Kumar, RR, Dubey, K, Singh, JP, Tiwari, S, Kumar, A Smita, S, Mishra, DC, Kumar, S, Grover, M, Padaria, JC, Kala,YK, Singh, GP, Himanshu Pathak, H, Chinnusamy, V, Rai, A, Praveen, S and Rai, RD (2016). SSH analysis of endosperm transcripts and characterization of heat stress regulated expressed sequence tags in bread wheat. Frontiers in Plant Science, 7, 1230
22. Singh, BK, Mishra, DC, Yadav, S, Ambawat, S, Vaidya, E, Tribhuvan, KU, Kumar, A, Kumar, S, Kumar, S, Chaturvedi, KK, Rani R, Yadav, P, Rai, A, Rai, PK, Singh, VV, Singh, D (2016). Identification, characterization, validation and cross-species amplification of genic-SSRs in Indian Mustard (Brassica juncea). Journal of Plant Biochemistry and Biotechnology. DOI: 10.1007/s13562-016-0353-y.
23. Suneha Goswami, Ranjeet R. Kumar, Kavita Dubey, Jyoti P. Singh, Sachidanand Tiwari, Ashok Kumar, Shuchi Smita, Dwijesh C. Mishra, Sanjeev Kumar, Monendra Grover, Jasdeep C. Padaria, Yugal K. Kala, Gyanendra P. Singh, Himanshu Pathak, Viswanathan Chinnusamy, Anil Rai, Shelly Praveen and Raj D. Rai. (2016). SSH analysis of endosperm transcripts and characterization of heat stress regulated expressed sequence tags in bread wheat. Frontiers in Plant Science, 7, 1230.
24. Samir Farooqi, Mishra D. C., Niyati Rai, DP Singh, Anil Rai, Chaturvedi, K.K., Ratna Prabha and Manjeet Kaur (2016). Genome-wide relative analysis of codon usage bias and codon context pattern in the bacteria Salinibacter ruber, Chromohalobacter salexigens and Rhizobium etli. in Biochemistry and Analytical Biochemistry. 5:257. doi:10.4172/2161-1009.1000257.
25. Singh Binay K, Mishra D. C., Yadav Sushma, Ambawat Supriya, Vaidya Era, Tribhuvan Kishor U, Kumar Arun, Kumar Sujith, Sanjeev Kumar, Chaturvedi, K.K., Rani Reema, Yadav Prashant, Rai Anil, Rai P. K, Singh V. V, Singh Dhiraj. (2016). “Identification, characterization, validation and cross-species amplification of genic-SSRs in Indian Mustard (Brassica juncea)”. Journal of Plant Biochemistry and Biotechnology. DOI: 10.1007/s13562-016-0353-y.
26. Nigam Deepti, Kadimi Puneet K, Sanjeev Kumar, Mishra D. C., and Rai Anil. (2015). “Computational analysis of miRNA-targets Community Network reveals cross talk of different metabolism” Genomics Data. http://dx.doi.org/ 10.1016/j.gdata.2015.04.028.
27. Grover Monendra, Mishra D. C.,(2015). Development of computational methods for classification and determination of function in proteins related to abiotic stress in Poaceae. Journal of Applied BioScience Research 12, 1-3.
28. Grover Monendra, Sudeep Kumar, Rajesh Kumar, Mishra D. C., (2015). What does it mean to Gain Complete Understanding of Biological Systems (or for that matter universe)?. Journal of Applied BioScience Research 12, 4-5.
29. Farooqi Md. Samir, Sanjukta R K, Mishra D. C., Singh D P, Rai Anil, Chaturvedi K K and Sharma Naveen (2014) In silico analysis of synonymous codon usage pattern of Rhizobium etli CFN 42, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, India Section B: Biological Sciences. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s40011-014-0457-x.
30. Chilana Poonam, Bhati Jyotika, Sharma Anu, Mishra D. C., Rai Anil (2014). “Analysis of Codon Usage Pattern and Prediction of Potentially Highly Expressed Genes in Drosophila”, European Journal of Molecular Biology and Biochemistry, 1(4), 144-150.
31. Grover Monendra, Mishra Dwijesh, Kumar Rajesh, Trivedi A.K. and Srivastava Sudhir (2014). “Computation, Mathematics or Aesthetic Realism: Revisiting the foundations of modern biology and agriculture”, International Journal of Current Research and Academic Review, Vol 2(8), pg 175-177.
32. Nigam, D., Sanjeev Kumar, Mishra D. C., Rai Anil, Smita Suchi and Saha Arijit (2014) Synergistic regulatory networks mediated bymicroRNAs and transcription factors under drought, heat and salt stresses in Oryza Sativa spp, Gene, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.gene.2014.10.054.
33. Chauhan, JS, Singh, KH and Mishra D. C., (2013). AMMI and bi-plot analyses to identify stablegenotypes of Indian mustard (Brassica juncea L.) for oil and seed meal quality characters. Breed. Genet., 45(2): 195-202.
34. Kumar A., Mishra D. C., Rai A., Sharma M.K. and Gajula M.N.V.P. (2013). In Silico Analysis of Protein-Protein Interaction between Resistance and Virulence Protein during Leaf Rust Disease in Wheat (Triticum aestivum L.), World Research Journal of Peptide and Protein ISSN: 2278-4586 & E-ISSN: 2278-4608”.
35. Anu Sharma, S. B. Lal, Mishra D. C., Sudhir Srivastava and Anil Rai (2013). A web Based Software for Synonymous Codon Usage Indices.International Journal of Information and Computation Technology, 3(3): 147-152.
36. Priyamedha, Singh V V, Chauhan J S, Meena M L, Mishra D. C., (2013). Correlation and path coefficient analysis for yield and yield components in early generation lines of Indian Mustard (Brassica juncea L.). Current Advances in Agricultural Sciences, 5(1): 37-40.
37. Mohammad Samir Farooqi, Rajkumari Sanjukta, Naveen Sharma, Anil Rai, Mishra D. C., Dhananjaya P Singh & K K Chaturvedi (2013). Statistical and computational methods for detection of synonymous codon usage patterns and gene expression. International Journal of Agricultural and Statistical Sciences, 9(1): 303-310.
38. Sanjukta RK, Anil Rai, Niyati Rai, Md. Samir Farooqi, Naveen Sharma, Mishra D. C., and Dhananjaya P Singh (2013). Expression Analysis of Genes Responsible for Amino Acid Biosynthesis in Halophilic Bacterium Salinibacter ruber. Indian Journal of Biochemistry and Biophysics, 50(3): 177-185.
39. Sanjukta RK, Farooqi MS, Sharma N, Rai N, Mishra D. C., Rai A, Singh DP, Chaturvedi KK (2013). Statistical analysis of codon usage in extremely halophilic bacterium Salinibacter ruber DSM13855. Online Journal of Bioinformatics, 14(1): 15-31.
40. K. Chaturvedi, S.B. Lal, Naveen Sharma, Md. Samir Farooqi, Mishra D. C., (2013). सूक्ष्मजीवों में जीनों की अभिव्यक्ति. नई उम्मीद, 5(1).
41. Singh Nripendra V., Singh Sanjay K., Singh Anand K.,Meshram Deodas T.,Surosh Sachin S. and Mishra D. C., (2012). Arbuscular Mycorrhizal Fungi (AMF) induced hardening of micropropagated pomegranate (Punica granatum L.) plantlets. Scientia Horticulturae, 136: 122-127.
42. Sud, U.C., Mishra D. C., (2008). Estimation of Finite Population Mean Using Double Ranked Set Sampling. Journal of the Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics, 62(3): 203-207.
43. Sud, U.C., Mishra D. C., (2006). Estimation of Finite Population Mean Using Two Stage Ranked Set Sampling Design. Journal of the Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics, 60(2): 108-117.