ICAR-IASRI became a full-fledged Institute of the ICAR in April 1970. The research, teaching and training activities of the Institute were organized in a number of Divisions with the main objective of formulation and implementation of research projects in specific fields. During April 1970, seven Divisions were created; Computer Science and Numerical Analysis being one of them. In 1985, this division was named as Computing Sciences and subsequently in 1998-99 once again on the recommendations of the QRT, the division was renamed as Computer Applications.
A comprehensive Enterprise Recourse Planning system network (ICAR-ERP) has been developed and implemented for the ICAR for automating the various business processes and functions in ICAR. It is being used by all ICAR institutes for performing their administrative, financial and project related processes as well as by individuals for performing their daily official activities and storing their professional and personal information. Establishment of ICAR Data Centre under NAIP has been the remarkable achievement of the division. On December 21, 2016, Shri Radha Mohan Singh, Union Minister for Agriculture and Farmers Welfare inaugurated the ICAR-Data Centre at ICAR-Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute, New Delhi. It provides the ICT infrastructure for hosting the web applications developed by ICAR institutes. It also provides the Unified Mail Messaging in ICAR which is based on Microsoft Exchange Server.
Information is increasingly becoming a basic economic resource and a structuring factor in society. The division has developed software and information systems for agricultural field experiments, animal experiments and long term fertilizer experiments conducted in NARS. A National Information System on Agricultural Education Network in India (NISAGENET) has been designed, developed and implemented on the recommendations of the National Statistical Commission so as to maintain and update the data regularly on parameters related to agricultural education in India. An eLearning system for agricultural education was also developed and courses under Computer Applications and Agricultural Statistics under the PG school, IARI were digitized using MOODLE. Expert Systems on Wheat crop Management and Seed Spices have also been developed and implemented by the division. A milestone in the research programmes of the division was created when it started developing indigenous statistical software packages mainly for analysis of agricultural research and animal breeding data and then generation of experimental designs for various experimental situations, both unstructured and factorial structure of treatments, catalogues of designs, randomized layout of design and analysis of data generated. Statistical package for analysis of survey data is perhaps one of its kinds of indigenous packages. Division has developed the Post Graduate School Management System for Deemed Universities in ICAR system, providing them with the digitization of the process of registration of a student till the examination results.
- To develop data bases and information systems for agricultural research
- To conduct post-graduate teaching and ad-hoc training courses in Computer Applications
- To provide advisory and consultancy services in data processing
- To provide computer services in the Institute
- Development of data bases and information system for National Agricultural Research System
- Conduct Post Graduate teaching and Ad-hoc training courses in Information Technology
- Advisory and consultancy services in data processing
List of Ongoing Projects
|S.No.||Project Name||Project Team|
|1||Development of Artificial Intelligence integrated Big-Data based system for automatic query-response generation and analysis of Indian farmers’ queries||Mr. Samarth Godara, Mrs. Madhu, Ms. Sanchita Naha, Dr. J.P.S. Dabas|
|2||National Information System on Agricultural Education Network in India (NISAGENET-IV)||Sudeep*, Alka Arora, Pal Singh, Soumen Pal, Shashi Dahiya, Anshu Bhardwaj|
|3||Implementation of ICAR-ERP, unified communication and web hosting solution||AK Choubey*, Alka Arora, Sudeep, N Srinivasa Rao, Mukesh Kumar, Anshu Bhardwaj, Shashi Dahiya, SN Islam, Sangeeta Ahuja|
|4||Training Management Information System||Sudeep, Shashi Dahiya, Sangeeta Ahuja|
List of Completed Projects
|S.No.||Project Name||Project Team|
|1||Development of Direct Benefit Transfer Portal for DARE Schemes||Soumen Pal, Sudeep, Alka Arora|
|2||CIFE–Academic Management Module||PI:Dr. Sudeep, 01.04.2015 - 31.03.2017|
|3||Extra Mural Fund: “Impact Assessment of eLearning on Agriculture Education||Dr. Anshu Bharadwaj|
|4||Institutionalization of Research Priority Settings, Monitoring and Evaluation and Networking of Social Scientists||S D Sharma*, P K Malhotra, R C Goyal, Ashok Kumar, Sudeep, V H Gupta, Alka Arora, Sangeeta Ahuja|
|5||Integrated National Agricultural Resources Information System (INARIS)||S D Sharma*, Randhir Singh, Anil Rai, P K Malhotra, Alka Arora, Sudeep, Anshu Dixit, K. K Chaturvedi, Vipin Dubey, P K Batra, M S Narang, V K Jain, T Ahmad, Prachi Misra, S P Bhardwaj, Ramasubramniam V, A R Rao|
|6||Development of Software for Online Information System on Personnel Management in ICAR||Balbir Singh*, Alka Arora, Samir Farooqi, Shashi Dahiya|
|7||Statistical Package for Animal Breeding 2.1 (SPAB 2.1).||IC Sethi, SD Wahi|
|8||Knowledge data warehouse for agricultural research||Anil Rai, PK Malhotra, Seema Jaggi, KK Chaturvedi, Prachi Misra Sahoo, Mohd. Samir Farooqi|
|9||Strengthening, refining and implementation of expert system on wheat crop management||SN Islam, HO Agarwal, Mohd. Samir Farooqi, KK Chaturvedi, HS Sikarwar|
|10||Decision support system for manpower planning PERMISnet||Alka Arora, Balbir Singh, Samir Farooqi, Shashi Dahiya, Anil Rai|
|11||Intranet solutions for PG School, IARI||Sudeep, Hari Om Agarwal, Pal Singh|
|12||Machine Learning Approach for Data Mining in Agricultural Datasets||Anshu Bharadwaj, Shashi Dahiya, Rajni Jain (NCAP, New Delhi).|
|13||An eLearning solutions for agricultural education using MOODLE||Shashi Dahiya, Anshu Bharadwaj, KK Chaturvedi, Seema Jaggi, Cini Varghese|
|14||Project information and management system of ICAR (PIMS-ICAR)||RC Goyal, PK Malhotra, VH Gupta, Sudeep, Alka Arora, Pal Singh|
|15||National information system on agricultural education network in India (NISAGENET-III)||RC Goyal, VH Gupta|
|16||Software for survey data analysis||SB Lal, Anu Sharma, VK Mahajan, Hukum Chandra, Anil Rai|
|17||Development of expert system on seed spices||SN Islam, Hari Om Agarwal (IASRI,New Delhi), RK Kakani, Krishna Kant, OP Aishwat, MA Khan, GK Tripathi (NRC on Seed Spices, Tabiji, Ajmer)|
|18||Web solutions for partially balanced incomplete block designs||Anu Sharma, Cini Varghese, Seema Jaggi|
|19||Development of web enabled statistical package for agricultural research (SPAR 3.0)||Sangeeta Ahuja|
|20||Development of gender information system for agriculture||HK Dash, M Srinath and Sabita Mishra (NRCWA, Bhubneshwar), SB Lal, Anu Sharma, Anil Rai (IASRI, New Delhi)|
|21||Expert system for maize crop (Collaboration with Directorate of Maize research)||Hari Om Agarwal, Sudeep, Harnam Singh Sikarwar|
|22||National information system on agricultural education network in India (NISAGENET-III)||RC Goyal, VH Gupta|
|23||Strengthening, refining and implementation of expert system on wheat crop management||SN Islam, HO Agarwal, Mohd. Samir Farooqi, KK Chaturvedi, HS Sikarwar|
|24||Decision support system for manpower planning PERMISnet-III||Alka Arora, Balbir Singh, Samir Farooqi, Shashi Dahiya, Anil Rai New Initiated|
|25||Phenomics of moisture deficit and low temperature stress tolerance in rice||NRCPB, New Delhi P Ananda Kumar IARI, New Delhi Viswanathan Chinnusamy IASRI, New Delhi Sudeep, SD Wahi, Alka Arora IIT, New Delhi S Chaudhury DU, South Campus JP Khurana CRRI, Cuttack ON Singh IGKV, Raipur G Chandel CAU, Barapani Wricha Tyagi RC-NEHR, Barapani A Pattanaik|
|26||Development of methodology for estimation of compound growth rate and its web-based solution||Soumen Pal, Himadri Ghosh, Prajneshu|
|27||Development of web enabled Statistical Package for Factorial Experiments (SPFE 2.0)||Sangeeta Ahuja, PK Malhotra|
|28||Exploration of central data warehouse for knowledge discovery||Anshu Bharadwaj, SN Islam, DR Singh|
|29||e-Platform for seed spice growers. (Collaboration with NRCSS, Ajmer)||SN Islam, Shashi Dahiya, Anshu Bharadwaj, SP Bhardwaj (IASRI, New Delhi) RS Mehta, MK Vishal, MA Khan (NRCSS, Ajmer)|
|30||Strengthening and refinement of maize AgriDaksh.||Virendra Kumar Yadav, KP Singh, P Kumar, Vinay Mahajan, KS Hooda, Jyoti Kaul, Ashok Kumar, Aditya Kumar Singh, Ishwar Singh, Meena Shekhar, DP Choudhary, Avinash Singode, CM Parihar, Chikkappa G Karjagi, and Ambika Rajendran|
|31||Development of web based mushroom expert system (Lead Centre: Directorate of Mushroom Research, Solan, HP)||DMR, Solan: Mahantesh Shirur, B Vijay, RC Upadhyay, VP Sharma, OP Ahlawat, Satish Kumar, Shwet Kamal, Goraksha C Wokchaure and K Manikandan, IASRI: Yogesh Gautam, Hari Om Agarwal (till 29.02.2012), Pal Singh and Harnam Singh (till 01.02.2012)|
|32||Development of web enabled Statistical Package for Factorial Experiments (SPFE 2.0)||Sangeeta Ahuja and PK Malhotra|
|33||Development of scientific monitoring system and database design for the HYPM||RC Goyal, Sudeep and Alka Arora|
|34||Establishment of National Agricultural Bioinformatics Grid (NABG) in ICAR||VK Bhatia (Consortium Leader), Anil Rai (Consortium PI), PK Malhotra, KK Chaturvedi SB Lal, Anu Sharma, Samir Farooqi, Sudeep, Hukum Chandra, AR Rao, Seema Jaggi|
|35||Management system for post graduate education II||Sudeep, PK Malhotra, RC Goyal and Yogesh Gautam|
|36||National information system on agricultural education network in India. (NISAGENET-IV)||RC Goyal, Alka Arora, Pal Singh, Shashi Dahiya and Soumen Pal|
|37||Implementation of Management Information System (MIS) including Financial Management System (FMS) in ICAR. Funded by NAIP (COL1203)||Director (IASRI), AK Choubey, Alka Arora, Sudeep, Shashi Dahiya, Soumen Pal, SN Islam, Anshu Bharadwaj, Mukesh Kumar, Pal Singh, N Srinivasa Rao and Sangeeta Ahuja|
|38||Engaging farmers, enriching knowledge: agropedia phase-II. Funded by NAIP||TV Prabhakar (IIT, Kanpur), IASRI: CPI: Shashi Dahiya, CCPI- Yogesh Gautam and AK Choubey|
|39||Development and application of electronic learning and diagnostic modules for health management of dogs. (Collaboration with IVRI, Izatnagar)||IVRI, Izatnagar: Rupasi Tiwari, IASRI: Mukesh Kumar:|
|40||Developing a comprehensive web based system for agriculturally important microbes||SN Islam, Anshu Bharadwaj and N Srinivasa Rao (Collaboration with NBAIM, Mau)|
|41||Implementation of ICAR-ERP, unified communication and web hosting solution||AK Choubey, Alka Arora, Sudeep, N Srinivasa Rao, Mukesh Kumar, SN Islam, Anshu Bhardwaj and Sangeeta Ahuja|
|42||Cluster ensemble algorithms for germplasms evaluation on Chickpea||IASRI: Sangeeta Ahuja and AK Choubey NCIPM: OP Sharma NBPGR: HL Raiger|
|43||Results framework document management system in ICAR (RFD-MS)||N Srinivasa Rao, Mukesh Kumar and AK Choubey|
|44||Impact of ICT on Agricultural Education in India. Funded by ICAR-Extramural Research project||Rajni Jain (NIAP), Pavithra S (NIAP), From : IASRI, New Delhi: Anshu Bhardwaj, Ranjit Kumar Paul|
|45||Development of software for data entry and undertaking, analysis of data for storage losses in FCI/CWC godowns.||Sangeeta Ahuja, AK Choubey and Anil Rai|
- Barman, D., Kundu, D. K., Pal, S., Pal, S., Chakraborty, A. K., Jha, A. K., Mazumdar, S. P., Saha, R. and Bhattacharyya, P. (2017). Soil temperature prediction from air temperature for alluvial soils in lower Indo-Gangetic plain, International Agrophysics, 31(1), 9-22. (NASS Score 7.07)
- Nayak, A.K., Kumar, P., Saxena, A.K. and Kumar Mukesh. (2017). Aquaculture development in Kumaon hills: A spatial decision support system approach. Contemporary research in India. 7(1):1-6.
- Celestin Defo, Ravinder Kaur, Paritosh Kumar, Khajanchi Lal, Anshu Bharadwaj, S.D.Singh and Ranjit Kumar Paul (2017). “Development of Linear Models for Predicting Ni Concentrations Uptake by Three Macrophyte Species in Vertical Subsurface Flow Constructed Wetlands”. Ecology, Environment and Conservation, 2017 (1).
- Mitra, D., Paul, R. K. and Pal, S. (2017). Hierarchical Time-series Models for Forecasting Oilseeds and Pulses Production in India.Economic Affairs, 62(1), 103-111.
- Dahiya, S., Handa, S.S., Singh, N.P. (2017). A feature selection enabled hybrid-bagging algorithm for credit risk evaluation. Expert Systems, The Journal of Knowledge Engineering, Volume 34, Issue 6, Impact Factor: 1.18. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/exsy.12217/full
- Célestin Defo, Ravinder Kaur, Anshu Bharadwaj, Khajanchi Lal & Paritosh Kumar (2017): Modelling approaches for simulating wetland pollutant dynamics, Critical Reviews in Environmental Science and Technology, DOI: 10.1080/10643389.2017.1350126. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/10643389.2017.1350126
- Dahiya, S., Handa, S.S., Singh, N.P. (2016). A Rank Aggregation Algorithm for Ensemble of Multiple Feature Selection Techniques in Credit Risk Evaluation, International Journal of Advanced Research in Artificial Intelligence (IJARAI), Vol. 5, No. 9, pp: 1-8.
- Jana,C., Dahiya, S., Mahajan, V.K, Das, T.K and Alam, N.M. (2016). A Web-based System on Herbicide Recommendation for Field Crops in India. Journal of the Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics, 70(3), pp: 287–294.
- Rao Srinivasa N. ICT Applications in Medicinal and Aromatic Plants.Advances in Computer Science and Information Technology. 3(1):27-29
- Gupta Arun, Amrapali Shephalika, Kumar Mukesh, Khati Pinkey, Lal Bhagwant, Agrawal P. K., Mahajan Vinay, Bhatt J.C., (2016); Distinctness, Uniformity and Stability Testing in Maize Inbreds; Natl. Acad. Sci. Lett. 39(1):5–9
- Lama Achal, Jha Girish K., Gurung Bishal, Paul Ranjit Kumar, Bharadwaj,Anshu and Parsad Rajender. “A Comparative Study on Time-delay Neural Network and GARCH Models for Forecasting Agricultural Commodity Price Volatility”, in the Indian Journal of Agricultural Statistics. Volume 70(1), 2016, 1-95, Page 7-18.
- Kumar Mukesh, Tiwari Rupasi, Dutt Triveni, Singh B.P., De U.K., Saxena A.C., Singh Y. and Jha Sunil K (2016) Dog Health Management Trainer: An Effective eLearning System for Dog Owners and Practitioners, Journal of The Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics 70(1) 83-89.
- Pal, S. and Paul, R. K. (2016). “Modelling and forecasting sorghum (Sorghum bicolor) production in India using hierarchical time-series models”. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 86(6), 803-808.
- Srinivasa Rao N., Kumar Mukesh, Choubey A.K. and Jha S.K. (2016). Design and development of web based information system for results framework document in ICAR.Journal of the Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics. 70(2): 173-177
- Pal, S. and Ghosh, H. (2016). “Web ECGR: Web Solution for Estimation of Compound Growth Rates Using Parametric and Nonparametric Methodologies”. RASHI, 1(2), 7-15.
- Sukriti Sharma, A.K.Choubey, R.K.Gupta, Sangeeta Ahuja, D.K. Sharma, Anil K Dixit, T Varun Kumar (2016): “Structured recording of data and analysis of loss in public storage system” ; pp. 531-535 in Navarro S, Jayas DS, Alagusundaram K. (Eds) Processings of the 10th International Conference on Controlled Atmosphere and Fumigation in Stored Products 9CAF2016), CAF Permanent Committee Secretariat, Winninpeg, Canada
- Tiwari Rupasi, Kumar Mukesh, Singh B P, Ujjwal D E, Jha Sunil Kr and Dutt Triveni, (2016) Enhancing the knowledge level of dog owners using an electronic self-learning module, Indian Journal of Animal Sciences 86 (11): 1328–1330
- Dahiya, S., Handa, S.S., Singh, N.P. (2015). Credit Scoring Using Ensemble of Various Classifiers on Reduced Feature Set. Industrija, Vol.43, No.4, pp: 163-174.
- Goyal R.C., Marwaha Sudeep, Grover RajniBala and Dahiya Rama (2015). E-KrishiShiksha: An e-Learning Portal on Agricultural Education in Envisioning the Library of the Future, Editors: K. Veeranjaneyulu, G.Rathinasabapathy, Rajive K. Pateria, BS Publications, ISBN 978-93-83635-58-0, pp. 18-29.
- Rao Srinivasa N., Geeta KA and Maiti S (2015). Herbal gardens of India: A promising online database. Advances in computer Science and information Technology 2(11):74-78.
- Pal, Soumen and Mazumdar, D. (2015). Forecasting groundnut production of India using nonlinear growth models. Journal of Crop and Weed, 11(Special Issue): 67-70.
- Pal, Soumen, Prajneshu and Ghosh, H. (2015). “Development of a Novel Web-based WebECGR Package for Estimation of Compound Growth Rates for Monotonically Non-decreasing Situations”. Agricultural Economics Research Review, 28(1), 163-170.
- Pal, Soumen, Prajneshu and Ghosh, H. (2015). “Estimation of Compound Growth Rates for Non-Monotonic Situations through Nonlinear Growth Models using WebECGR Package”. Journal of Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics, 69(1), 95-100.
- Pal, Soumen, Mazumdar, D. and Chakraborty, P. K. (2015). “District-wise trend analysis of rainfall pattern in last century (1901-2000) over Gangetic region in West Bengal, India”. Journal of Applied and Natural Science, 7(2), 750-757.
- Pal, Soumen. And Mazumdar, D. (2015). “Stochastic Modelling of Monthly Rainfall Volume during Monsoon Season over Gangetic West Bengal, India”. Nature Environment and Pollution Technology, 14(4), 951-956.
- Dasyam, R., Pal, Soumen, Rao, V. S. and Bhattacharyya. B. (2015). “Time Series Modeling for Trend Analysis and Forecasting Wheat Production of India”. International Journal of Agriculture, Environment and Biotechnology, 8(2), 303-308.
- Dasyam, R., Bhattacharyya, B. and Pal, Soumen. (2015). “Trend Estimation by Parametric and Nonparametric Modeling for Area, Production and Yield of Rice in West Bengal”. The Ecoscan, 9(1 & 2), 451-455.
- Rao Srinivasa N. MAPRIS: A references information system on medicinal and aromatic plants to serve the researchers. International Journal of Applied research on information technology and computing. 6(3):154-157
- Rao Srinivasa N., Geetha K.A. and Maiti S. 2015. DHMAPI: A knowledge based system for identification of medicinal and aromatic plants. International Journal of Applied research on information technology and computing. 6(3):177-188
- Rao N. Srinivasa, Geetha K.A., Maiti Satyabrata (2014). Web-based networking of herbal gardens for exchange of planting material. Computers and Electronics in Agriculture 103: 26–32
- Narwal, Sneh, Thakur, Vidisha , Sheoran , Sonia, Dahiya, Shashi, Jaswal, Sunita, Gupta, R.K (2014). Antioxidant activity and phenolic content of the Indian wheat varieties. Journal of Plant Biochemistry and Biotechnology. (January–March 2014) 23(1):11–17.
- Das Manoranjan, Malhotra PK, Marwaha, Sudeep and Pandey R N (2014). Web based software for the study of USDA soil taxonomy and classification of newly found soil, Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences 84 (9), pp. 1088–90.
- Goyal R.C., Arora Alka, Marwaha Sudeep, Malhotra P.K. , B. Grover Rajni and Samimul Alam A.K.M. (2014), Online Progress Monitoring of Agricultural Scientists: e Initiative, 68(3), 419-427.
- Marwaha Sudeep, Goya R.C., Arora Alka, Veeranjaneyulu K., Grover Rajni, Dahiya Rama (2014), “NISAGENET: Decision Support System on Agricultural Education in NARES”, Indian Journal of Agricultural Library and Information Services, Vol 30(2), July-December 2014, ISSN:0974-8776, pg. 6-13
- Arora Alka and Jain Rajni (2014). Machine learning for diagnosis of soybean diseases. Soybean Research Vol. 12(Special Issue No. 2): 256-262.
- Sudeep Marwaha, Punam Bedi, K. Yadav. (2013) Diseases and Pests Identification in Maize – A Multilingual Scenario, Journal of Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics (Special issue on AI).
- Okendro Singh, Surinder Kumar, N Gopimohan Singh, AK Paul, KN Singh, Pal Singh. ‘Fitting of fox model with autoregressive of order one using expected value parameters’ in Indian Journal of Animal Sciences 83(2): 201-203, February 2013.
- Vasudha Bhatnagar, Sangeeta Ahuja, Sharanjit Kaur, Discriminant Analysis based Cluster Ensemble, International Journal for Data Mining, Modeling and Management, Inderscience Publications (2013) (In Press).
- Jain, Rajni, Arora, Alka (2013) Approach for Mining Multiple Patterns from Clusters. Journal of the Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics, 67 (1), April 2013.
- Marwaha, Sudeep, Bedi, Punam and Yadav, V.K. (2013) Diseases and Pests Identification in Maize – A Multilingual Scenario, J. of ISAS, Vol. 67(1), pp.107-120
- Arora, Alka, Marwaha, Sudeep, Armstrong, Leisa. (2013) Special Issue on Artificial Intelligence in Agriculture, J. of Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics, Eds. Jain, Rajni, Volume 67(1), 1-137.
- Singh Ravindran, Katiyar Vijay Kumar, N.(2013).“Selecting Barley Variety through Expert System” Vol 3 Issue 4 pp 437-441. (Journal Name is not there)
- Islam S.N., Dhar Shiva and Sharma Kirti (2013). Appropriate cultural practices for growing wheat using expert system. Annals of Agricultural Research” Vol 34(4); 380-389 (2013).
- Biswas Sreekumar, Marwaha Sudeep, Malhotra P.K., Wahi S.D., Dhar D.W., and Singh Richa (2013). Building and Querying Microbial Ontology. Procedia Technology, 10: 13-19.
- Arora Alka, Javanmard Maedeh Zirak, Jain Rajni, Marwaha Sudeep, Dixit Anshu (2013): Web Based Fuzzy C-means Clustering Software (WFCM), Journal of Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics, vol. 68(1), 93-100.
- Singh, N. Okendro, Paul, A.K., Kumar, Surinder, Alam, Wasi, Singh, N. Gopimohon, Singh,K. N. and Singh, Pal (2013): “Fitting of partial reparameterized logistic growth model to oil palm yield data“ J. Agricult. Stat. Sci.,9, Supplement 1, 55-62.
- Sharma Kirti, Rao Sambasiva N, Islam S.N. and Shukla Mala (2013). A paper titled “Joint Action between Fraction IX of Ethyl Acetate Extract of Custard Apple and Azadirachtin in Controlling Rice Moth, Corcyra cephalonica and Khapra Beetle, Trogoderma granarium in Storage” Pesticide Research Journal, 25 (2): 106-111.
- Dahiya, Shashi, Jaggi, Seema, Chaturvedi, K.K, Bharadwaj, Anshu, Goyal, R.C., Varghese, Cini. (2012). An eLearning System for Agricultural Education. Indian Research Journal of Extension Education, Vol. 12(3), 132-135.
- Dahiya Shashi, Goyal R.C, Arora A., Singh Pal, Grover R.B. and Gupta P.L. (2012). A Management and Decision Making Resource for Agricultural Education in India, International Journal of Computer Application, Vol. 55(2):1-6,2012 ISBN : 973-93-80870-71
- Marwaha, S., Goyal, R.C., Malhotra, P.K. and Arora, A. (2012). Decision Support System for Research Project Duplication Detection. In the proceeding of 12th International Conference on Hybrid Intelligent System, 978-1-4673-5115-7©2012IEEE, Pune, India, pp 518-524
- K. Yadav, Sudeep Marwaha, Sangit Kumar, P.Kumar, Jyoti Kaul, C.M. Parihar, P. Supriya. (2012). Maize Agridaksh: A Farmer Friendly Device. Indian Res. J. Ext. Edu. 12 (3), pp 13-17.
- Yogesh Gautam, Sudeep Marwaha, Pal Singh, Mahintesh Shirur. (2012) Web based Expert System on Mushroom Cultivation. Indian J. Mushrooms, 30(1), pp 34-38.
- Manoranjan Das, P.K. Malhotra, Sudeep Marwaha, R.N. Pandey. (2012). Building and Querying Soil Ontology, Journal of Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics.
- Ram Manohar Patel, R.C. Goyal, V. Ramasubramanian and Sudeep Marwaha (2012). Markov Chain based Crop Forecast Modeling Software, Journal of Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics
- Sudeep Marwaha, Subhash Chand, Arijit Saha. (2012). Disease Diagnosis in Crops using Content Based Image Retrieval. In the proceeding of 12th International Conference on Intelligent Systems Design and Applications, 978-1-4673-5117-1©2012IEEE, Kochi, India, pp 729-733.
- Sudeep Marwaha. (2012). Agridaksh- A tool for Developing Online Expert System. In the proceeding of Third National Conference on Agro-Informatics and Precision Agriculture (AIPA), 978-81-8424-772-5, Hyderabad, India, pp 17-23.
- Rajni Jain, M.C. Satma, Alka Arora, Sudeep Marwaha, R.C. Goyal. (2012) Software Process Model for Online Rule Generation Using Decision Tree Classifier. In the proceeding of 6th National Conference on Computing for Nation Development, 978-93-80544-03-8, New Delhi, India, pp. 309-316.
- Jain Rajni, Arora, A. (2012). Approach for Mining Multiple Patterns from Clusters, accepted for publication in special issue of J. Ind. Soc. Agril. Statist.
- Shahnawazul Islam, Sushila Kundu, Jag Shoran, Naved Sabir, Kirti Sharma, Samir Farooqi, Randhir Singh, Hari Om Agarwal, K K Chaturvedi, R K Sharma, A K Sharma (2012) “Selection of wheat (Triticum aestivum) variety through expert system” Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences Vol 82, No 1 (2012) 39–43: 2012
- Gautam, S. Marwaha, Pal Singh and M. Shirur. “Web based Expert System on Mushroom Cultivation” was published in Indian Journal of Mushrooms 30(1): 34-38: 2012
- Anshu Bharadwaj and Sonajharia Minz. “Hybrid Approach for Classification using Support Vector Machine and Decision Tree” has been
published in December issue (Volume2: Issue3) of International Journal of
Advances in Computer Science and its applications – IJCSIA” having ISSN
“ISSN: 2250 – 3765.
- Arora, A., Malhotra, P. K., Goyal R. C., Marwaha Sudeep. (2012). Approach for Duplication Detection in Research Project Documents. In proceedings of International Conference on Statistics and Informatics in Agricultural Research held at IASRI during 18 – 20 December 2012
- Bharadwaj, Anshu, Dahiya Shashi and Jain Rajni. “Discretization based SVM model for Classification of Agricultural Datasets”. International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887) Volume 40– No.1, February 2012.
- Marwaha, S. (2012) ‘AGRIdaksh-A Tool for Developing Online Expert System’, in the proceeding of 3rd National Conference on Agro-Informatics and Precision Agriculture (AIPA) on 1-3 August, 2012 held at Hyderabad, India, pp. 17-23.
- Marwaha, S., Chand, S. and Saha, A. (2012) ‘Didease Diagnosis in Crops Using Content Based Image Retrieval’, in the proceeding of 12th International Conference on Intelligent Systems Design and Applications (ISDA) on 27-29 November, 2012 held at Kochi, India, pp. 729-733.
- Saha, M., Goyal, R.C., Kumar, A. and Marwaha, S.(2012) ‘Module for Crop Forewarning Powdery Mildew Infestation in Mustard’, accepted for publication in special issue of Ind. Soc. Agril. Statist.
- Ahuja and C. Dhanya, “Regionalization of Rainfall Using RCDA Cluster Ensemble Algorithm in India,” Journal of Software Engineering and Applications, USA, Vol. 5 No. 8, 2012, pp. 568-573.
- Sangeeta Ahuja, “Regionalization of River Basins Using Cluster Ensemble”, Journal of Water Resource and Protection, USA 2012, Vol. 4, Pg. 560-566.
- Jain Rajni, Arora Alka, Ahuja Usha (2012). Knowledge acquisition using rough set based post-processing of cluster: Characterization ICT access to women farmers. Statistics and Applications, vol 10, issue 1 & 2, pp. 27-43.
- Dahiya, Shashi, Chaturvedi, K.K, Jaggi, Seema, BharadwajAnshu, Varghese, Cini (2012). A Digital Education Initiative in Agriculture, Journal of Farming Systems Research & Development 18 (2) : 175-179 (2012).
|Sl. No.||Name of the Training||Type of Training||Venue||Duration||Course-Coordinators|
|1||Training on Schemes of ICAR,ERP||HRM Training||ICAR-IASRI||23-24 July,2020||Dr. Sudeep, Dr. Mukesh Kumar|
|2||Orientation Training||ICAR-IASRI||08 May to 07 June,2020||By all Scientists of Division|
|3||E-File (E-Office) in ICAR||HRM Training||ICAR-IASRI||18th December,2020||Dr. Sudeep, Dr. Mukesh Kumar, Mr. R.K Saini|
|4||E-File (E-Office) in ICAR||HRM Training||ICAR-IASRI||09th October,2020||Dr. Sudeep, Dr. Mukesh Kumar, Mr. R.K Saini|
|5||E-File (E-Office) in ICAR||HRM Training||ICAR-IASRI||11th August,2020||Dr. Sudeep, Dr. Mukesh Kumar, Mr. R.K Saini|
|6||E-File (E-Office) in ICAR||HRM Training||ICAR-IASRI||22nd June,2020||Dr. Sudeep, Dr. Mukesh Kumar, Mr. R.K Saini|
|7||E-File (E-Office) in ICAR||HRM Training||ICAR-IASRI||17th June,2020||Dr. Sudeep, Dr. Mukesh Kumar, Mr. R.K Saini|
|8||EMD, E-File (E-Office) in ICAR||HRM Training||ICAR-IASRI||22nd May to 25th May,2020||Dr. Sudeep, Dr. Mukesh Kumar, Mr. R.K Saini|
|9||EMD, E-File (E-Office) in ICAR||HRM Training||ICAR-IASRI||01st May,2020||Dr. Sudeep, Dr. Mukesh Kumar, Mr. R.K Saini|
|10||EMD, E-File (E-Office) in ICAR||HRM Training||ICAR-IASRI||30 April,2020||Dr. Sudeep, Dr. Mukesh Kumar, Mr. R.K Saini|
|11||Webinar series on Be+ during Covid-19. In the webinar series, six lectures were organized on different topics by eminent personalities.||Other Training Programmes||ICAR-IASRI||22-27 June 2020||Dr. Alka Arora Dr Anshu Bhardwaj|
|12||Data Science in Agriculture using R||Other Training Programmes||ICAR-IASRI||07 Sep to 18 Sep,2020||Dr. Anshu Bharadwaj, Dr. Mukesh Kumar, Dr. Sudeep Marwaha, Dr. Shashi Dahiya|
|13||Data Science in Agriculture||Other Training Programmes||ICAR-IASRI||26 to 31 MAY,2020||Dr. Sudeep,Dr. Anshu Bharadwaj,Dr. Soumen Pal|
|14||Training programme on e-Office||Other Training Programmes||ICAR-IASRI||16-17 Dec., 2019||Course Co-ordinators: Dr. Sudeep|
|15||Training programme on e-Office||Other Training Programmes||ICAR-IASRI||16-17 Dec., 2019||Course Co-ordinators: Dr. Sudeep, Sh. Rakesh Kr Saini|
|16||Training programme on e-Office at ICARIndian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute, New Delhi||Other Training Programmes||ICAR-IASRI||13 Dec., 2019||Course Co-ordinators: Dr. Sudeep, Sh. Rakesh Kr Saini|
|17||Training programme on e-Office, ICARNational Academy of Agricultural Research & Management, Hyderabad||Other Training Programmes||ICAR-IASRI||05-07 Dec., 2019||Course Co-ordinators: Dr. Sudeep, Sh. Rakesh Kr Saini|
|18||Training programme on e-Office at ICARIndian Institute of Sugarcane Research, Lucknow ICAR-National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources, Lucknow ICAR-Central Institute of Sub Tropical Horticulture, Lucknow||Other Training Programmes||ICAR-IASRI||23-25 Oct., 2019||Course Co-ordinators: Dr. Sudeep, Sh. Rakesh Kr Saini|
|19||Organized Two days training on e-Office at ICAR- CPRI, in which ICAR- CPRI and its all regional stations, ICAR- DMR, Solan and other institutes regional stations personnel located in Shimla||Other Training Programmes||ICAR-IASRI||11.09.19 to 12.09.19||Course Co-ordinators: Dr. Mukesh Kumar|
|20||Training programme on e-Office at ICARVivekananda Parvatiya Krishi Anusandhan Sansthan, Almora||Other Training Programmes||ICAR-IASRI||26-27 July, 2019||Course Co-ordinators: Dr. Sudeep, Sh. Rakesh Kr Saini|
|21||Training programme on e-Office at ICARDCFR, Bhimtal, Nainital||Other Training Programmes||ICAR-IASRI||25-Jul-19||Course Co-ordinators: Dr. Sudeep, Sh. Rakesh Kr Saini|
|22||Training programme on e-Office at ICARIndian Institute of Horticultural Research, Bengaluru||Other Training Programmes||ICAR-IASRI||16-18 July, 2019||Course Co-ordinators: Dr. Sudeep, Sh. Rakesh Kr Saini|
|23||Hands-on Training on Statistical Tools and Database Management In Agriculture jointly with PAU, Ludhiana under NAHEP||Other Training Programmes||ICAR-IASRI||10.06.19 to 10.06.19||Course Co-ordinators: Dr. Sudeep Dr. Soumen Pal|
|24||Training programme on e-Office at ICARIndian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute, New Delhi (9 Training Programmes)||Other Training Programmes||ICAR-IASRI||22 Feb., 2019||Course Co-ordinators: Dr Sudeep, Sh. Rakesh Kr Saini|
|25||ICAR-ERP Finance Module||Training Programmes under HRM||ICAR-IASRI||28 Feb., 2019||Course Co-ordinators: Dr. Mukesh Kumar Dr. Sudeep Marwaha Dr. Shashi Dahiya|
|26||Advances in Data Science using R||Centre of Advanced Faculty Training (CAFT)||ICAR-IASRI||02 March, 2019 09 April, 2019||Course Co-ordinators: Dr. Soumen Pal Sh. Pal Singh Dr. Sudeep|
|27||"ICAR-ERP system"Course Co-ordinator: Dr. Anshu Bharadwaj & Dr. Shashi Dahiya||Training Programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||12-Apr-19|
|28||Computer ApplicationCourse Co-ordinator: Mr. Pal Singh & Dr. Sudeep||Training Programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||18 April, 2019 21 April, 2019|
|29||Networking: Basics and ManagementCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. Mukesh Kumar and Dr. Soumen Pal||Training Programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||24 April, 2019 26 April, 2019|
|30||"ICAR-ERP system"Course Co-ordinator: Dr. Alka Arora & Dr. Anshu Bharadwaj||Training Programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||17th to 22nd July, 2017|
|31||Workshop on "Pilot Study for developing States-level estimates as per methodology recommended by Prof. Vaidyanathan Committee Report".Course Co-ordinator: Dr. Anshu Bharadwaj||Workshop||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||17th-18th March 2017|
|32||Training programme on "ICAR-ERP" for ICAR Technical PersonnelCourse Co-ordinator:Dr. Anshu Bharadwaj & Dr. Mukesh Kumar||Training Programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||20th- 25th March, 2017|
|33||Workshop on KVK Portal and KVK Mobile App Course Co-ordinator: Dr. Soumen Pal, Dr.A.K. Choubey, Dr. Sudeep, Dr. Mukesh Kumar, Dr. Anshu Bharadwaj||Workshop||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||9th March, 2017|
|34||Training program on "Web-designing, Development and Maintenance using Open Source Software Course Coordinator : Mr. Pal Singh and Dr. Sudeep||Training Programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||18th-27th February, 2017|
|35||Workshop of Nodal OfficersÂ on ICAR Research Data Repository for Knowledge Management (KRISHI)Course Co-ordinator: Dr. Mukesh Kumar and Dr.Anshu Bharadwaj||Workshop||NASC Complex, New Delhi||24th-25th January, 2017|
|36||Training programme on "Cyber Security" for ICAR Technical Personnel during Course Co-ordinator: Dr. Mukesh Kumar and Dr. Sudeep||Training Programm||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||28th September - 5th October, 2016|
|37||Training programme on "Machine Learning Tools and Techniques for Agricultural Datasets for Knowledge Discovery" CourseÂ Director: Dr. Anshu Bharadwaj and Sh. Soumen Pal||CAFT Training Programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||03rd-23rd August, 2016.|
|38||Training programme on "Networking: Basics and Management" for technical personnelCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. A.K. Choubey, Mr. S.N. Islam and Mr. Soumen Pal||Training Programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||25th -30th July, 2016|
|39||Training program on "Computer Applications" for technical personnel of ICAR.Course Co-ordinator: Dr. A.K. Choubey, Dr. N. Srinivasa Rao & Dr. Anshu Bharadwaj||Training Programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||18th-23rd July, 2016|
|40||Knowledge Enhancement Training programme on Supply Chain Managment (SCM) module Course Co-ordinator: Dr. Mukesh Kumar||Training Programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||16th-17th June, 2016|
|41||Knowledge Enhancement Training programme on Supply Chain Managment (SCM) module Course Co-ordinator: Dr. Mukesh Kumar||Training Programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||6th-7th June, 2016|
|42||Knowledge Enhancement Training programme on HRMS and Payroll module Course Co-ordinator: Dr. Mukesh Kumar and Dr. N. Srinivasa Rao||Training Programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||23rd-24th May, 2016|
|43||Knowledge Enhancement Training programme on HRMS and Payroll module Course Co-ordinator: Dr. Mukesh Kumar and Dr. N. Srinivasa Rao||Training programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||6th-7th May, 2016|
|44||Knowledge Enhancement Training programme on HRMS and Payroll module Course Co-ordinator: Dr. Mukesh Kumar and Dr. N. Srinivasa Rao||Training Programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||2nd-3rd May, 2016|
|45||Knowledge Enhancement Training programme on HRMS and Payroll moduleCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. Alka Arora and Dr. Mukesh Kumar||Training programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||18th -19th April, 2016|
|46||Workshop of Nodal OfficersÂ of KRISHI: Knowledge based Resources Information Systems Hub for Innovations in AgricultureCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. Mukesh Kumar, Dr. Anshu Bharadwaj and Dr. A.K. Choubey||Workshop||NASC Complex||4- 5 August, 2015Â|
|47||Assets, Annual Account and Store under ICAR-ERPCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. Mukesh Kumar and Dr. N. Srinivasa Rao||Training programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||13-15 July, 2015|
|48||Workshop on e-GranthCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. Mukesh Kumar||Workshop||NASC Complex||26- 27 February, 2016|
|49||Workshop onÂ Appraisal cumÂ Data validationÂ of NISAGENETÂ Course Co-ordinator: Dr. Sudeep & Mr. Pal SinghÂ Course Co-ordinator: Dr. Alka Arora||Workshop||Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, RaipurÂ Â Â MPKV, Rahuri||18-19 February , 2016Â Â Â Â 22- 23 March, 2016|
|50||Applications of Computer Algorithms and Statistical Software Packages in AgricultureCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. Sangeeta Ahuja||CAFT Training programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||18 December, 2015 to 7 January, 2016|
|51||Finance Module of MIS-FMSCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. Mukesh Kumar and Dr. N. Srinivasa Rao||Training programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||5 -7 October 2015 and 12- 14 October 2015|
|52||Workshop on Unified Communication Solution |
Course Co-ordinator: Dr. Mukesh Kumar and Mr. Subhash ChandÂ
Course Co-ordinator: Dr. Alka Arora and Dr. N. Srinivasa RaoÂ
Course Co-ordinator: Dr. Mukesh KumarÂ
Course Co-ordinator: Dr. SudeepÂ
Course Co-ordinator: Dr. Alka AroraÂ
Course Co-ordinator: Mr. Subhash Chand & Mr. RK SainiÂ
|Workshop||ICAR-NAARM, HyderabadÂ Â Â ICAR-IASRI, New DelhiÂ ICAR-NAARM, HyderabadÂ CIFE, Mumbai Â CIFRI KolkataÂ Â ICAR-IVRI||22- 24 September, 2015Â Â Â Â 6Â November, 2015Â Â 5 December, 2015Â Â Â 16 December, 2015Â 18 December, 2015Â Â 22 December, 2015Â Â|
|53||Payroll and HR module under MIS/FMS project|
Course Co-ordinator: Mr. SN IslamÂ Course Co-ordinator: Dr. Mukesh Kumar & Dr. Alka AroraÂ
Course Co-ordinator: Dr. Anshu Bharadwaj and Dr.Mukesh Kumar
|Training programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||22-24 June, 2015Â Â Â 18- 21 August, 2015Â Â 1- 4 September and 22- 24 September, 2015|
|54||Four days' Workshop on "Payroll and HR module" specially conducted for IARI personnelCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. Mukesh KumarÂ||Workshop||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||5-8 May, 2015|
|55||Training programmes for the MIS-FMS project with main focus on payroll Course Co-ordinator: Mr. S,N. Islam & Dr. Sangeeta Ahuja||Training Programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||15- 18 April 201511-16 May 201528-30 May 2015Â|
|56||Office Automation using Oracle ERPCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. Sudeep and Dr. Anshu BharadwajÂ Course Co-ordinator: Dr. Alka Arora and Dr. N. Srinivasa RaoÂ||Training Programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||9th - 13th March, 2015Â Â Â Â 16th -20th March, 2015Â|
|57||Workshop on NISAGENET for Appraisal cum Validation of DataÂ Course Co-ordinator: Dr. Alka Arora, Ms. Rajni Grover and Dr. Sudeep Marwaha||Workshop||Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth, Rahuri, MaharashtraÂ||9th-10th March, 2015|
|58||Knowledge Enhancement Training on HRMSCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. Mukesh Kumar, Dr. Sudeep & Dr. A.K. ChoubeyÂ Course Co-ordinator: . Mukesh Kumar, Dr. Alka Arora & Dr. A.K. Choubey||Training Programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||24th - 25th February, 2015Â Â Â Â 26th - 27th February, 2015|
|59||WorkshopÂ onÂ NISAGENETÂ forÂ AppraisalÂ cum ValidationÂ ofÂ DataCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. Sudeep Marwaha, Ms. Rajni GroverÂ||Workshop||IASRI,Â NewÂ DelhiÂ andÂ TNAU,Â CoimbatoreÂ at AgricultureÂ CollegeÂ & ResearchÂ InstituteÂ (AC&RI),Â Madurai||8th - 9thJanuary, 2015|
|60||Workshop on NISAGENET for Appraisal cum Validation of DataCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. Alka Arora, Dr. Anshu Bharadwaj, Ms. Rajni Grover, Dr. Sudeep Marwaha||Workshop||Rajasthan University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences||16th-17th December, 2014|
|61||ICAR Unified Communication ServicesCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. Alka Arora and Dr. N. Srinivasa Rao||Workshop||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||19th November, 2014|
|62||Workshop on NISAGENET for Appraisal cum Validation of DataCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. Sudeep Marwaha and Ms. Rajni Grover||Workshop||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||11th-12th November, 2014|
|63||Training on MIS-FMS at NAARMCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. N.S. Rao||Training Programme||NAARM, Hyderabad||10th -11th October, 2014|
|64||Agricultural Web Applications Development using Content Management ToolsCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. Mukesh Kumar and Dr. N. Srinivasa Rao||CAFT Training Programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||24th September -14th October, 2014|
|65||Post Go-Live Knowledge Enhancement Session for MIS/FMS Solution|
Course Co-ordinator: Dr. A.K. Choubey and Dr. Sudeep
Course Co-ordinator: Dr. N. Srinivasa Rao and Dr. A.K. ChoubeyÂ
Course Co-ordinator: Dr. Anshu Bharadwaj and Dr. Alka Arora Â
Course Co-ordinator: Dr. Alka Arora, Dr. N.S. Rao and Sh. S.N. IslamÂ
Course Co-ordinator: Dr. Anshu Bharadwaj and Dr. Mukesh KumarÂ
Course Co-ordinator: Dr. AK Choubey, Dr. Alka Arora and Sh. S.N. IslamÂ
Course Co-ordinator: Dr. A.K. Choubey and Dr. Mukesh KumarÂ
|Training programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||Â Â Â 21st -22nd July, 2014Â Â 1st -5th August, 2014Â Â Â 20th -23rd August, 2014Â 15th -18th September, 2014Â Â 23rd - 26th September, 2014Â 29th- 30th September, 2014Â Â 22nd -24th December, 2014|
|66||Winter School on Development of Web Application for Agricultural Information ManagementCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. Alka Arora , Dr. Sudeep Marwaha and Ms. Shashi Dahiya||Training programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||19th November to 9th December, 2013|
|67||Â Workshop on "Quality checks in Data in NISAGEnet" Course Co-ordinator:||Workshop||Mahatma PhuleKrishiVidyapeeth, Rahuri, Maharashtra||19th-20th March, 2014|
|68||Sensitization Workshop on 'Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6)'Course Co-ordinator:||Workshop||NASC Complex, New DelhiÂ||27th February, 2014|
|69||Workshop cum Koha Professional Training under NAIP project "Strengthening of Digital Library and Information Management" (e-GRANTH)Course Co-ordinator: Mr. Pal Singh||Workshop||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||11th-12th February, 2014|
|70||One day workshop at IASRI, New Delhi in collaboration with ICRISAT under the Agropedia project.Course Co-ordinator: Dr. A.K Choubey, Ms.Shashi Dahiya, Dr.Yogesh Gautam and Mr. Pratap Singh||Workshop||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||Â|
|71||ICT for Capacity Building in Agricultural Education in IndiaCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. P.K Malhotra, Dr. Alka Arora and Dr. Sudeep||Workshop||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||26th -7thJuly 2013|
|72||Institute activities appraisal trainingCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. R.C. Goyal||Training programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||17th May, 2013|
|73||Workshops under MIS/FMS|
1. User Training Workshop of MIS/FMS Project MIS (6 Batches)FinanceHRMS & Self Service HR(2 Batches)Payroll & Pension
2. User Training Workshop of MIS/FMS Payroll & PensionFinancePurchase & StoreProject MIS (4 Batches)
3.Â Sensitization Training/Workshop on MIS/FMS Solution.
4.Â Data Sensitization workshop Â
5. User Training Workshops Project MIS - 15 Batches Purchase and Stores HRMS and Self Service HR Payroll and Pension Workshop of MIS/FMSÂ
6. User Training Workshops HRMS and Self Service HR Payroll and Pension Financials Procurements and Stores Project MIS - 3 BatchesÂ
7. User Training WorkshopsÂ FinancialsÂ HRMS and Self Service HRÂ Â Â Â Â Â Payroll and Pension Project MIS - 8 BatchesÂ Â Purchase and StoresÂ
8. User Training Workshops HRMS and Self Service HR
Payroll and Pension
Purchase and Stores
Project MIS - 3 Batches
Course Co-ordinator: Dr. A.K Choubey, Dr. Alka Arora, Dr. Sudeep Marwaha, Ms. Shashi Dahiya, Mr. S.N Islam and Ms. AnshuBharadwaj
|Â Â Workshop Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â||Â Â ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi Â Â Â Â Â Â NDRI, Karnal Â Â Â Â Â IASRI, New DelhiÂ Â Â IILR, RanchiÂ IARI, New DelhiÂ Â Â Â Â Â NAARM, HyderabadÂ Â Â Â Â Â IASRI, New DelhiÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â CIFE, Mumbai||02-09 September & 23-28 September, 201309-12 September 201316-19 September 201320-21 September 2013Â Â Â 02-03 September 201304-05 September 201306-07 September 201309-19 September 2013Â Â 25 September 2013Â Â Â 30 October 2013Â 01-19 October and 23-24 and 28-29 October, 201330-31 October 201325-26 October 201311-12 Nov 2013Â Â 11-12 November 201313-14 November 201318-21 November 201322-23 November 201325-30 November 2013Â Â 06-09 November and11-14 November 201307-08 November and 22-23 November 201318-19 November 201318-19 November,25-30 November and 02-12 December 201320-21 November 2013Â Â 29-30 November 201325-28 November 201302-03 December 201304-05 December 20136-12 December 2013|
|74||Organization of Data digitization awareness workshopsCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. A.K Choubey, Dr. Alka Arora, Dr. Sudeep, Ms. Shashi Dahiya, Dr. Anshu Bharadwaj and Mr. S.N Islam||Workshop||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi,NDRI, Karnal, IVRI Barelly, NAARM Hyderabad, NBPGR New Delhi and ICAR NCER Patna||Â|
|75||Website Development and HostingCourse Co-ordinator: Mr. Pal Singh and Dr. Sudeep Marwaha||Training programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||18th -22ndÂ March, 2013|
|76||Development of Expert Systems through AGRIdakshCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. Sudeep Marwaha||CAFT Training programme||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||14thÂ February to 06th March, 2013|
|77||Appraisal cum Data Validation Workshop for the Nodal Officers of NISAGENETCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. R.C. Goyal||Workshop||Institute of Agricultural Sciences Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi||19th - 20th March, 2013|
|78||Workshop on NISAGENET for Associate Nodal Officers of ANGRAUCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. R.C. Goyal||Workshop||College of Agriculture, Bapatla||23rd January, 2013|
|79||Appraisal cum Data Validation Workshop for the Nodal Officers of NISAGENETCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. R.C. Goyal||Workshop||TANUVAS, Chennai||20th - 21th December, 2012|
|80||Appraisal cum Data Validation Workshops for the Nodal Officers of NISAGENETCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. R.C. Goyal||Workshop||Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology of Jammu||12th - 13th September, 2017|
|81||Data digitization awareness workshop under MIS/FMSCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. Alka Arora and Dr. Sudeep Marwaha||Workshop||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||12th September, 2017|
|82||Forecast Modelling in Crops using Weather and GeoinformaticsCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. Anshu Bharadwaj||Workshop||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||22nd August, 2013|
|83||Training and awareness meeting on HYPMCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. R.C. Goyal||Training programme||ICAR-NRC for Citrus, Nagpur||13th - 14th June, 2012|
|84||Requirement Analysis Workshop under MIS/FMSCourse Co-ordinator: Dr. Alka Arora,Â Dr. Sudeep Marwaha, Ms. Shashi Dahiya and Mr. Soumen Pal||Workshop||ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi||30th April - 5th May 2012|
|85||Online ContentÂ Creation and ManagementÂ in an e-Learning EnvironmentÂ Course Director: Shashi DahiyaCourse Co-Director: Soumen Pal||CAFT Training Programme||IASRI, New Delhi||3rdÂ - 23rd January 2012|