Design of Experiments Division is one of important Divisions of ICAR- Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute, New Delhi. This Division is engaged in teaching, research and training related to designing and analysis of experiments for agriculture, animal science, fisheries and all other allied sciences.
- To develop statistical designs and methodologies for analysis of data relating to field and laboratory experimentation in agriculture and animal science
- Cropping system research
- Information system for agricultural and animal experiments
- Experimental designs for agricultural, animal, agro-forestry and fisheries research.
|Sr No.||Project Name||Project team|
|1||Efficient designs for double cross experiments under fixed/mixed effects model||Mohd Harun, Cini Varghese, L. Leslie Leo Prince and Mallikarjuna M.G. (11.11.2021-10.11.2024).|
|2||Efficient Designs for Order-of-Addition Experiments||B.N. Mandal, Sukanta Dash, Rajender Parsad (09.09.2021-08.06.2024)|
|Sr No.||Project Name||Funding agency||Project team|
|1||Diversified Farming through Livestock and Agriculture||(CCPI: Anil Kumar,
Co-PI: Sukanta Dash, 25.11.2021 -)
|2||Planning, designing and analysis of experiments planned ON STATION under AICRP on IFS||AICRP-IFS||Anil Kumar, Susheel Sarkar and Mohd Harun [w.e.f (01.04.2017 - 11.09.2018) and (12.03.2020 - till date)]|
|3||Designing and analysis of ON FARM research experiments planned under AICRP on IFS||AICRP-IFS||Cini Varghese, Sukanta Dash and Arpan Bhowmik (01.04.2017– 31.03.2022)|
|4||Planning, designing and analysis of data relating to experiments for AICRP on Long Term Fertilizer experiments||AICRP-LTFE||B. N. Mandal, Anindita Datta [w.e.f (01.04.2017 -10.03.2019) and (14.11.2019 - till date) and Sunil Kumar Yadav|
|5||ICAR Research Data Repository for Knowledge Management as KRISHI: Knowledge based Resource Information System Hub for Innovations in Agriculture: XII Plan Data Management Component of ICAR Headquarters.||XII Plan Component of ICAR Headquarters||ICAR-IASRI: Rajender Parsad, A.K. Choubey, Anil Kumar, Mukesh Kumar, Anshu Bharadwaj, Susheel Sarkar, Arpan Bhowmik, Raju Kumar, . Vandita Kumari (till August 2016), Raju Kumar (till 04.06.2017), Sukanta Dash (w.r.f 03.04.2017)
ICAR-NAARM: A. Dhandapani, ICAR-NBSS&LUP: G.P. Obi Reddy, Nirmal Kumar, Sudipto Chattaraj
ICAR-IARI: Viney Kumar Seghal, Joydeep Mukerjee, Rajkumar Dhakar (w.e.f 18.01.2019)
ICAR-DKMA: Himanshu (till 06.08.2019), S.K. Singh (w.e.f 07.08.2019), H.K. Tripathi (w.e.f 07.08.2019) Mitali Ghosh Roy ICAR-CMFRI: J. Jayasanka, ICAR-CRIDA: N.S. Raju, P.Vijaya Kumar (17.12.2017-31.03.2020), A.V.M.Subba Rao (w.e.f 17.12.2017), Santanu Kumar Bal (w.e.f 21.12.2018)
|6||Genomics assisted crop improvement and management||National Agricultural Higher Education Project (funded by world bank)||Lead Centre: ICAR-IARI, Collaborating Centres: ICAR-NBPGR and
ICAR-IASRI: A.R. Rao (till February, 2020), Sudeep Marwaha, Seema Jaggi (till April, 2021), Anindita Datta, Sanjeev Kumar and Soumen Pal
|7||Application of Next-Generation Breeding, Genotyping, and Digitalization Approaches for Improving the Genetic Gain in Indian Staple Crops||ICAR and BMGF||ICAR-IARI: Ranjith Kumar Ellur, S. Gopala Krishnan, C. Bharadwaj, Shailesh Tripathi, Rajbir Yadav, Harikrishna, Neelu Jain, M. Ganapathi, Jyoti Kaul, R.S. Raje, G. Rama Prashat, Durgesh Kumar
ICAR-IIMR : T. Nepolean, Madusudhana, B. Aruna, Sanjana Reddy
ICAR-IIPR : Abhishek Bohra, B. Mondal
ICAR-CPRI: Vinay Bhardwaj, Vinod
ICAR-NRRI: J.N. Reddy, Anandan
ICAR-IIRR: L.V. Subbarao, Abdul Fiaz
ICAR-IIWBR: Satish Kumar, Ravish Chatrath
ICAR-Project Coordinating Unit (Pearl millet): Vikas Khandelwal
ICAR-Project Coordinating Unit (Chickpea): A.K. Srivastava
ICAR-IASRI: Susheel Kumar Sarkar
ICRISAT: Abhishek Rathore
|8||Investments in ICAR Leadership in Agriculture Higher Education||NAHEP Comp-2 Project funded by world bank||ICAR-IASRI: Sudeep, Alka Arora, Anshu Bharadwaj, Mukesh Kumar, Shashi Dahiya, Pal Singh, S.N. Islam, Soumen Pal, Ajit, Ramasubramanian V., Mrinmoy Ray, Achal Lama, Arpan Bhowmik [w.e.f. 13.12.2019] ICAR-NAARM S.K. Soam, D. Thammi Raju, N. Srinivas Rao, Alok Kumar, V.V. Sumanthkumar, Sanjiv Kumar, Surya Rathore ICAR-NIAP: Rajni Jain|
|9||Biomass and Carbon Mapping Across Altitudinal Gradient of Major Darjeeling and Sikkim Himalayan Land Uses: Implications for Carbon Sink Management and Mitigation||SERB, DST, GOI under Core Research Grant||UBKV: Sumit Chakravarty, Gopal Shukla, Ganesh Banik and Vineeta
ICAR-IASRI: Arpan Bhowmik and Ankur Biswas (10.02.2021-09.02.2024)
|10||Sustainable Biochar Production and Use through Rice-Cotton based Agro-forestry System in Odisha: A Climate Resilient Soil Management Approach.||Funded by GIZ (Collaborative project)||ICRAF
ICAR-IASRI: BN Mandal, Ajit, Rajender Parsad (25.08.2021-31.05.2023)
|11||Planning, designing and analysis of experiments planned on stations under All India Coordinated Research Project on Integrated Farming Systems||ICAR-IIFSR||Anil Kumar, Susheel Sarkar and Mohd Harun (01.04.2017 - 11.09.2018)|
|12||ICAR Research Data Repository for Knowledge Management as KRISHI: Knowledge based Resource Information System Hub for Innovations in Agriculture: XII Plan Data Management Component of ICAR Headquarters.||XII Plan Component of ICAR Headquarters.||Rajender Parsad, A.K. Choubey (till 20.01.2018), Mukesh Kumar, Anshu Bhardwaj, Susheel Sarkar, Arpan Bhowmik, Raju Kumar (till 04.06.2017), Vandita Kumari Choudhary (till August 2016) and Sukanta Dash (since 03.04.2017)|
|13||Designing and Analysis of ON FARM Research Experiments Planned under AICRP on IFS||ICAR-IIFSR||Cini Varghese, Sukanta Dash and Arpan Bhowmik|
|14||Creating a fully characterized genetic resource pipeline for mustard improvement programme in India||National Agricultural Science Fund (NASF), ICAR||PI: Dr S.S. Banga, PAU, Ludhiana, CCPI: A.R. Rao; CC-Project Associates: Cini Varghese and Prabina Kumar Meher, ,|
|15||Incomplete split plot designs: construction and analysis||SERB (DST)||BN Mandal, Sukanta Dash and Rajender Parsad|
|16||Planning, designing and analysis of data relating to experiments for AICRP on Long Term Fertilizer experiments||AICRP LTFE, ICAR-IISS||B. N. Mandal, Anindita Datta
(01.04.2017 -10.03.2019, 14.11.2019 - 31.03.2020) and Sunil Kumar Yadav
|17||Genomics assisted crop improvement and management||NAHEP-CAAST||Lead Centre: ICAR-IARI, New Delhi
Collaborating Centres: IARI, New Delhi, ICAR-NBPGR, New Delhi and ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi, CCPI: A.R. Rao; CC-Project Associates: Sudeep Marwaha, Seema Jaggi, Anindita Datta, Sanjeev Kumar and Soumen Pal
|18||Application of Next-Generation Breeding, Genotyping, and Digitalization Approaches for Improving the Genetic Gain in Indian Staple Crops||ICAR-BMGF||Dr. Susheel Kumar Sarkar is CCPI from ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi.|
|19||Plant source based environmentally safe crop protection and production technologies: Development and capacity building||ICAR NAE||PI: Anupama Singh, Co-PI: Rajesh Kumar, Supradip Saha, Aditi Kundu, Anirban Dutta, Suman Manna, Neeraj Patanjali, Abhishek Mandal, Vishal Somvanshi, V. Shanmugam, Ramesh K Yadav, Bhagyashri S, GA Rajanna, R Roy Burman, CCPI: Sukanta Dash (Since 27/03/2019, Associate: Anil Kumar (Since 27/03/2019):|
|Sr No||Project Name||Project Team|
|1||Analytical Procedure for Factorial Experiments with Logistic and Gompertz Error Distributions.||Sunil Kumar Yadav (25.05.2017 – 27.01.2021)|
|2||Generalized Row-Column Designs for Crop and Animal Experiments||[Anindita Datta (on leave during 10.03.2019-13.11.2019), Mohd Harun (till 11.09.2018), Cini Varghese, Seema Jaggi and Arpan Bhowmik (w.e.f. 12.09.2018) (31.03.2017 - 30.03.2020)]|
|3||Design Involving Three-way and Four-way Genetic Crosses for Crop and Animal Breeding Programmes||[Mohd Harun (PI: 09.03.2017 -11.09.2018), Anindita Datta (PI: w.e.f 12.09.2018, on leave during 11.03.2019-14.11.2019), Cini Varghese and Seema Jaggi (09.03.2017 – 08.03.2020)]|
|4||A Diagnostic Study of Design and Analysis of Field Experiments||Rajender Parsad, V.K. Gupta, P.K. Batra, R. Srivastava, Rajinder Kaur, Ajit Kaur and Prawin Arya|
|5||A Study on Trend Free Designs||Krishan Lal, Rajender Parsad and V.K. Gupta|
|6||Agricultural Field Experiments Information System||P.K. Batra, O.P. Khanduri, D.K. Sehgal, Rajender Parsad and Sudeep|
|7||Analysis of Experimental Designs with t-Family of Error Distributions||Krishan Lal, Rajender Parsad, V. K. Gupta and Lal Mohan Bhar|
|8||A-optimality of block designs for comparing two disjoint sets of treatments.||Seema Jaggi, V.K. Gupta|
|9||Application of Optimization Techniques for Construction of Incomplete Block Designs||B.N. Mandal, Rajender Parsad and V.K. Gupta|
|10||Cataloguing and Construction of Variance Balanced Block Designs: Computer Algorithms for Construction||Rajender Parsad, V.K. Gupta and O.P. Khanduri|
|11||Design and analysis of agroforestry experiments.||D.P. Handa, Seema Jaggi, A.S. Gill, V.K. Sharma|
|12||Development of Fatigue Score Card and Suitable Work Cycles on Camel (Collaboration with KVK, Rewari under the aegis of AICRP on Utilization of Animal Energy)||M. Din, Jyotsana, P.K. Srivastava and Rajender Parsad|
|13||Development of Statistical Package for Agricultural Research (Windows Version): SPAR 2.0||Sangeeta Ahuja, P.K. Malhotra, K.C. Gupta, V.K. Bhatia, Rajender Parsad and V.H. Gupta|
|14||Efficient designs for drug testing in veterinary trials (PI)||Cini Varghese|
|15||E-learning Solutions for Agricultural Education||Shashi Dahiya, R.C. Goyal, K.K.Chaturvedi, Anshu Bharadwaj, Seema Jaggi and Cini Varghese|
|16||Energy Requirement in Agricultural Sector: A Linear Programming Approach (Collaboration with AICRP on Energy Requirement in Agricultural Sector)||V.K. Gupta, Rajender Parsad, Dipankar De, Hukum Chandra, R.S. Singh|
|17||Experimental designs for polycross trials||Cini Varghese, Seema Jaggi and Eldho Varghese|
|18||Generalized row-column designs for agricultural experiments (PI)||Cini Varghese and Seema Jaggi|
|19||Knowledge data warehouse for agricultural research.||Anil Rai, P.K. Malhotra, Seema Jaggi, K.K. Chaturvedi, Prachi Misra, Md. Samir Farooqui|
|20||Long term Manorial and Fertilizer Experiment on Potato Based Cropping Systems (Collaborative Project with CPRS, Modipuram)||CPRS, Modipuram: N.C. Upadhayay, O.P. Singh, A.K. Shukla, M.A. Khan, B.P. Singh, D.B. Singh, V. Sunaina, CPRS, Modipuram, Nalini Rajan Kumar, Dinesh Kumar CPRI, Shimla: N.C. Sood, P.M. Govindakrishnan, K.P. Chandran, PDCSR, Modipuram: S.S. Paul, Kamlesh Malik, I.A.S.R.I. New Delhi: Rajender Parsad|
|21||Mating-Environmental designs under two-way blocking setup||Eldho Varghese and Cini Varghese|
|22||Planning, Designing and Analysis of Experiments Relating to AICRP on Soil Test Crop Response Correlation (Collaborative Project with AICRP on STCR)||Aloke Lahiri, V.K. Sharma, A. Subba Rao, Y. Muralidharan, Rajender Parsad, M.R. Vats and Abhishek Rathore|
|23||Planning, Designing and Analysis of Experiments relating to AICRP on Soil Test Crop Response Correlation (Collaborative Project)||Aloke Lahiri, V.K. Sharma, A. Subba Rao, M.R. Vats, D.K. Mehta, Rajender Parsad and Sanjay Srivastava|
|24||Response Surface Methodology Incorporating Neighbour Effects.||Eldho Varghese and Seema Jaggi|
|25||Row-column designs for factorial experiments in two rows||Sukanta Dash, Rajender Parsad and V.K. Gupta|
|26||Row-column designs for factorial experiments in two rows.||PI:Sukanta Dash,Co-PI: Rajender Parsad, B.N. Mandal and V. K. Gupta|
|27||Some investigations on design and analysis of agroforestry experiments||Seema Jaggi, V.K.Sharma, A.S. Gill and Cini Varghese|
|28||Some Statistical Studies Relating to Design and Analysis of Experiments involving Fixed Quantity of Inputs||P.K.Batra, Rajender Parsad and O.P. Khanduri|
|29||Studies on Optimality of Block Designs for Making Test Treatments-Control Comparisons||R.Srivastava, V.K. Gupta and Rajender Parsad|
|30||Study on Robustness of Block Designs for Biological Assays against Loss of Data||Ravindra Srivastava, V.K. Gupta and Rajender Parsad|
|31||Three-associate class partially balanced incomplete block designs and their application to partial diallel crosses||Cini Varghese, V.K.Sharma, Seema Jaggi and Anu Sharma|
|32||Web Solutions for Partially Balanced Incomplete Block (PBIB) Designs||Anu Sharma, Cini Varghese and Seema Jaggi|
|33||Yardsticks of additional production from the combined application of inputs.||C.H.Rao, Seema Jaggi, G.L. Khurana|
|34||Factorial Experiments with Minimum Level Changes in Run Sequences||Arpan Bhowmik, Eldho Varghese, Seema Jaggi and Cini Varghese|
|35||A-optimal block designs for comparing treatments with control treatment(s): An algorithmic approach||BN Mandal, Rajender Parsad and Sukanta Dash|
|36||On construction of orthogonal and nested orthogonal Latin hypercube designs||Sukanta Dash, Rajender Parsad, B.N. Mandal and Susheel Kumar Sarkar|
|37||Some Investigations on Trend Resistant Row-Column Designs||Arpan Bhowmik, Seema Jaggi, Eldho Varghese and Sunil Kumar Yadav|
|38||Minimal Response Surface Designs for Resource Optimization in Agricultural Experiments||Eldho Varghese (upto 22.07.2017), Arpan Bhowmik, Seema Jaggi and Cini Varghese|
|Sr No||Project Name||Funding agency||Project Team|
|1||Creating a fully characterized genetic resource pipeline for mustard improvement programme in India||National Agricultural Science Fund (NASF), ICAR||PAU: S.S. Banga
ICAR-IASRI: A.R. Rao (till February, 2020), Cini Varghese and Prabina Kumar Meher
|2||Incomplete split plot designs: construction and analysis||SERB, DST, GOI||BN Mandal, Sukanta Dash and Rajender Parsad (12.08.2016-11.08-2019)|
|3||Performance Assessments of Universities in Agriculture Education: A comparative analysis||ICAR||Sukanta Dash,Anil Kumar|
|4||Information System for Planning and Analysis of Experiments of All India Co-ordinated Research Project on Vegetable Crops:||AICRP on VC||IASRI, New Delhi: Rajender Parsad and Sukanta Dash; NAARM, Hyderabad: A. Dhandapani; AICRP on VC, IIVR, Varanasi: B. Singh, Major Singh (since 11.12.2015), P.M. Singh (October 2014-10.12.2015), Satyandra Singh (till 16.05.2015) and T. Choubey|
|5||Planning, designing and analysis of data relating to experiments for AICRP on Long Term Fertilizer experiments||AICRP-LTFE||B N Mandal, L M Bhar, K L Kalra, D K Sehgal|
|6||Statistical study on competition effects among neighbouring units in field experiments.||AP Cess Fund ICAR||Seema Jaggi, V.K. Gupta|
|7||Study of designs for two or more sets of treatments applied at different periods of experimentation.||AP Cess Fund ICAR||Seema Jaggi, V.K. Gupta|
|8||Experimental designs for agricultural research involving sequences of treatments||AP Cess of ICAR||Cini Varghese and Seema Jaggi|
|9||Impact assessment of Bt. cotton on microbial community structure and function.||DBT||Anita Choudhry, IARI, Seema Jaggi|
|10||Experimental designs in the presence of indirect effects of treatments||Department of Science and Technology (DST), New Delhi||Seema Jaggi, Cini Varghese, Anu Sharma and Eldho Varghese|
|11||Statistical and algorithmic approach for improved estimation of treatment effects in repeated measurements designs||Department of Science and Technology (DST), New Delhi||Cini Varghese, A.R. Rao, V.K.Gupta and Anu Sharma|
|12||Planning, designing and analysis of On Farm research experiments planned for AICRP on IFS||Funded by ICAR-IIFSR||N.K. Sharma (from 01.04.2012 upto 30.09.2014), Cini Varghese (w.e.f 01.10.2014), Sukanta Dash (w.e.f 01.10.12) and Arpan Bhowmik (w.e.f. 01.10.2014)|
|13||Creating Awareness for Efficient Use of ICT and MOOCs in Agriculture Education||ICAR||Anil Kumar, Sukanta Dash|
|14||Design and Analysis of On-Station and On-Farm Agricultural Research Experiments: A Revisit (Collaborative Project)||ICAR AP CESS Fund||A.K. Nigam, Rajender Parsad and V.K. Gupta|
|15||Designs for Fitting Response Surfaces in Agricultural Experiments||ICAR AP-CESS Fund||Rajender Parsad, R. Srivastava and P.K. Batra|
|16||Standardization and validation of scales for measuring socio-psychological constructs related to risk adjustment and entrepreneurship behaviours of farmers||ICAR extra mural project under Agricultural Extension Division||IARI: Dr. R. N. Padaria, Dr. R. R. Burman, Dr. Rashmi Singh, Dr. Sujit Sarkar (IARI Regional Station, Kalimpong), Dr. V. Lenin, Dr. Reshma Gills, IASRI (w.e.f 05.09.16): Dr. Arpan Bhowmik, Dr. Eldho Varghese|
|17||Experimental Designs for Quality Agricultural Research||ICAR National Fellow Scheme||Rajender Parsad|
|18||Outliers in Designed Experiments||ICAR-AP-CESS Fund||L.M.Bhar, Rajender Parsad and V.K. Gupta|
|19||Studies on Block Designs for Biological Assays||ICAR-AP-CESS Fund||R. Srivastava, Rajender Parsad and V.K. Gupta|
|20||Establishment of National Agricultural Bioinformatics Grid (NABG) in ICAR.||NAIP||Anil Rai, P K Malhotra, K K Chaturvedi, S.B. Lal, Anu Sharma, Samir Farooqi, Sudeep, Hukum Chandra, A.R. Rao, Seema Jaggi|
|21||Strengthening Statistical Computing in NARS||NAIP Component I||IASRI, New Delhi: CL: V.K.Bhatia (till 28.02.2012) & U.C. Sud (01.03.2012-31.03.2014) CPI: Rajender Parsad Co-PIs: V.K. Gupta (till June, 2010), P.K. Malhotra (till 31.03.2011), V.K. Mahajan (till 31.03.2011), Seema Jaggi, L.M. Bhar, A.K. Paul, Sivaramane, N. (till 27.03.2012) Ramasubramanian, V. (till 18.07.2013), Mohammad Samir Farooqui, NDRI Karnal: R. Malhotra, D.K. Jain, A.K. Sharma, A.K. Chakravarty, A.K. Chauhan, A.P Ruhil and A.K. Singh, IVRI, Izatnagar: B. Singh, Shiv Prasad, T.A. Khan & Medram Verma, MPUAT, Udaipur: K.A. Varghese, Latika Sharma, B.R. Ranwah and H.K. jain, DWM, Bhubabeswar: D.K. Panda and G. Kar, ICAR RC NEHR, Barapani: N. Uttam Singh, A.K. Tripathi, Anirudha Roy and S.B. Singh, UAS Bengaluru: M. Gopinath Rao, V. Manjunath, K.N. Krishna Murthy and H. Chandrasekhar, ICAR-NAARM, Hyderabad: M.N. Reddy (till 22.12.2011), A. Dhandapani; G.P. Reddy, Ananta Sarkar(till 30.10.2012), N. Sivaramane (27.03.2012-31.03.2014), P.D. Sreekanth (30.04.2011-31.03.2014); V. Sumanth Kumar (30.04.2011-28.02.2013) and S. Ravichandran (25.07.2013-26.03.2014), CIFE, Mumbai: S. Jahageerdar and R.S. Biradar (20.04.2009-31.05.2012)|
|22||Assessment of spatial and temporal variation of soil microbial diversity in rice-wheat cropping system.||NATP||Anita Chaudhary, Rajeev Kaushik, R. Choudhary, Naveen Kalra, Himanshu Pathak, Seema Jaggi|
|23||Studies on Data Processing Techniques for Statistical Analysis of Large Field Variability in Hilly and Salt Affected Soil Regions||NATP: CGP||V.K. Bhatia and Rajender Parsad|
|24||Design and Analysis of Experiments for Spatially Correlated Observations||SERB, DST Funded||Seema Jaggi, V.K. Gupta and Rajender Parsad|
|25||Planning, Designing and Analysis of ON FARM Research Experiments Planned for AICRP on IFS||Voluntary Centre, AICRP on IFS||Cini Varghese, Sukanta Dash and Arpan Bhowmik|
|26||Incomplete split-plot designs: construction and analysis||SERB, DST||PI: B N Mandal, Co-PI: Sukanta Dash and Rajender Parsad|
|27||Plant source based environmentally safe crop protection and production technologies: Development and capacity building||Agricultural Education Division of ICAR under Niche||ICAR-IARI: Anupama Singh, Rajesh Kumar, Supradip Saha, Aditi Kundu, Anirban Dutta, Suman Manna, Neeraj Patanjali, Abhishek Mandal, Vishal Somvanshi, V. Shanmugam, Ramesh K Yadav, Bhagyashri S, GA Rajanna, R Roy Burman ICAR-IASRI: Sukanta Dash (w.e.f. 27.03.2019, Associate: Anil Kumar (w.e.f. 27.03.2019)|
- Adaka, P, Singh, A, Dhiman, P, Chandrika, KSV P, Walia, S, Sirohi, A, Jain, A , Khandelwal, M, Kumar, A and Parmar, BS. (2017). Hydrogel based formulations of Tagetespatula root extract and MgSO4 to control Meloidogynae incognita in cucumber. Allelopathy J.,40(2), 173-186 .
- Bhowmik Arpan, Jaggi Seema, Varghese Eldho and Varghese Cini (2017). Optimal block designs with non-additive mixed effects interference. Statist: Theory Meth., DOI: 10.1080/03610926.2017.1291978.
- Bhowmik Arpan, Jaggi Seema, Varghese Eldho and Yadav, Sunil Kumar (2017). Trend free design under two-way elimination of heterogeneity. RASHI. 2(1), 34-38.
- Das, S., Meher, P. K., Rai, A., Bhar, L.M. and Mandal, B. N. (2017). Statistical Approaches for Gene Selection, Hub Gene Identification and Module Interaction in Gene Co-expression Network Analysis: An Application to Aluminium Stress in Soybean (Glycine max L.), PLoS One, 12(1)1-24
- Datta Anindita, Jaggi Seema, Varghese Eldho and Varghese Cini (2017). Generalized confounded row-column designs, Statist: Theory Meth., 46(12), 6213-6221.
- Gaikwad,Nilesh N. Yedle,V.H., Yenge,Govind, Suryavanshi,Swati, Babu, K.D., Pal, R.K. and Sarkar, Susheel, (2017) Effect of microwave pretreatment on extraction yield of pomegranate seed (cv. Bhagwa) oil. International Journal of Chemical Studies. 5(4), 1291-94.
- Hema Baliwada, J P Sharma, R R Burman, M S Nain, Anil Kumar and P Venkatesh (2017) Constraints and Strategies in Scaling up Farmer-led Innovations, Journal of Community Mobilization and Sustainable Development 12(1), 72-78, January-June, 2017
- Jerome, A., Srivastava, S. K., Sharma R K., Sarkar, S.K.and Kumar, R. (2017). Follicular dynamics, hormonal and biochemical profile across seasons in buffaloes. Indian Journal of Animal Sciences. 87 (7), 824–828
- Krishna, D.K., Kumbhare, N.V., Padaria, R.N., Singh, P. and Bhowmik, A. (2017). Socio-technological empowerment of rural households through community radio stations. Journal of Community Mobilization and Sustainable Development. 12(1), 56-60.
- Mandal, B N and Dash, S. (2017). On balanced incomplete Latin square designs, Communications in Statistics-Theory and Methods, 46(13)6258-6263.
- Mandal, B.N., Gupta, K. and Parsad, Rajender (2017). Balanced treatment incomplete block designs through integer programming. Communications-in-Statistics: Theory & Methods, 46(8), 3728-3737 (DOI: 10.1080/03610926.2015.1071394). (http://krishi.icar.gov.in/jspui/handle/123456789/3611).
- Noorzai, Amin Ullah, Choudhary, Anil K., Rana, R.S. and Parsad, Rajender (2017). Growth behaviour, productivity and profitability of promising mungbean varieties in semi-arid region of Afghanistan. Annals of Agricultural Research, 38(1), 78-86.
- Prabhakar Itigi, Vijayaragavan, K., Singh Premlata, Singh Balraj, Janakiram, Manjunatha, B.L., Jaggi Seema and Sekar, I. (2017). Constraints in adoption and strategies to promote polyhouse technology among farmers: A multi-stakeholder and multi-dimensional study. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 87(4), 485-490.
- Sarkar Kader Ali, Jaggi Seema, Bhowmik Arpan, Varghese Eldho and Varghese Cini (2017). Trend resistant neighbour balanced bipartite block designs. Journal of Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics, 71(1), 53-59.
- Sarkar, S., Padaria, R.N. and Bhowmik, A. (2017). Analyzing farmers’ vulnerability and adaptation strategy to climate change in arid ecosystem of India. Range Management and Agroforestry,38(1), 127-133.
- Saurav Sumeet, Varghese Cini, Varghese Eldho and Jaggi Seema (2017). Resolvable multi-session sensory designs balanced for carryover effects. Journal of Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics, 71(2), 121-126.
- Shukla, AK, Sinha, N K, Tiwari, P K, Prakash, C, Behera, S K, Lenka, NK, Singh, VK, Dwivedi, B S, Majumdar, K, Kumar, A, Srivastava, P C, Pachauri, S P, Meena, M C, Lakaria, BL, and Siddiqui, S (2017). Spatial Distribution and Management Zones for Sulphur and Micronutrients in Shiwalik Himalayan Region of India. Land Degrad. Develop., 28, 959–969. doi: 10.1002/ldr.2673
- Singh, Dharmendra, Singh, Chandan Kumar, Kumari, Shanti, Tomar, Ram Sewak Singh, Karwa, Sourabh, Singh, Rajendra, Singh, RajaBahadur, Sarkar, Susheel Kumar, Pal, Madan (2017). Discerning morpho-anatomical, physiological and molecular multiformityin cultivated and wild genotypesof lentil with reconciliation to salinity stress. PLoS ONE 12(5):e0177465. https://doi.org/ 10.1371/journal.pone.0177465.
- Anjum Arfa, Jaggi Seema, Varghese Eldho, Lall Shwetank, Bhowmik Arpan and Rai Anil (2016). Identification of differentially expressed genes in RNA-seq data of Arabidopsis Thaliana: A compound distribution approach. Journal of Computational Biology, 23(4), 239-247. DOI: 10.1089/cmb.2015.0205.
- Bhowmik Arpan, Varghese Eldho, Jaggi Seema, and Varghese Cini (2016). Minimally changed run sequences in factorial experiments. Statist: Theory Meth., 46(15), 7444-7459.
- Bhowmik, A., Ramasubramanian V., Rai, A., Kumar, A. and Kundu, M.G. (2016). Improved estimation in logistic regression through quadratic bootstrap approach: an application in agricultural ergonomics. Journal of the Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics. 70(3), 227-235.
- Chandrika, KSV P, Singh, A, Rathore, A and Kumar, A (2016). Novel cross linked guar gum-g-poly(acrylate) porous superabsorbent hydrogels: Characterization and swelling behaviour in different environments. Carbohydr. Polym.,149,175–185.
- Datta Anindita, Jaggi Seema, Varghese Cini and Varghese Eldho (2016). Series of Incomplete Row-Column Designs with Two Units per Cell. Metodološki Zvezki – Advances in Methodology and Statistics, 13(1), 17-25.
- Gupta, A., Sarangi, A., Singh, D.K., Parihar, S.S. and Varghese, Cini. (2016). A software for crop coefficient estimation and irrigation scheduling. Green Farming, 5, 1186-1191.
- Harun Mohd, Varghese Cini, Varghese Eldho and Jaggi Seema. (2016). Three-way cross designs for animal breeding experiments. Indian Journal of Animal Sciences, 86(6), 710–714.
- Harun Mohd, Varghese Cini, Varghese Eldho and Jaggi Seema. (2016). Three-way cross designs for test lines vs. control line comparisons. Electronic Journal of Plant Breeding, 7(1), 42-47.
- Harun Mohd., Varghese Cini, Jaggi Seema and Varghese Eldho (2016). Triallel cross designs for comparing a set of test lines with a control line. Indian Journal of Genetics and Plant Breeding, 76(1), 84-87.
- Jaggi Seema, Varghese Cini and Varghese Eldho (2016). A series of generalized incomplete Trojan-type designs. Journal of Combinatorics, Information and System Sciences: American Journal, 40(1-4), 53-60.
- Koley, K., Kaur Charanjit, Nagal Shweta, Walia Shweta, Jaggi Seema, Sarika J. (2016). Antioxidant activity and phenolic content in genotypes of Indian jujube (Zizyphus mauritiana Lamk). Arabian Journal of Chemistry, 9, S1044–S1052. http://dx.doi.org/ 10.1016/ j.arabjc.2011.11.005.
- Kumar, P and Chikara, AK (2016). A Blood Bank Management System Modelling Using Reliability Techniques. Int. J. Manag. Res., 6(3).
- Kumar, Rajeev, Parsad, Rajender and Mandal, B.N. (2016). Smaller balanced sampling plans excluding adjacent units for one dimensional population. International Journal of Computational and Theoretical Statistics, 3(2), 55-61. http://krishi.icar.gov.in/jspui/handle/123456789/3608.(http://journals.uob.edu.bh/IJCTS/contents/volume-1079/articles/article-2625)
- Ladha, K., Rao, A.N., Raman, Anitha K., Padre, A. Tirol, Dobermann, A., Gathala, M., Kumar, V., Sharawat, Y.S., Sharma, S., Piepho, H.P., Alam, M.M., Liak, R., Rajendran, R., Reddy, C. Kesava, Parsad, Rajender, . Sharma, P.C, Singh, S.S., Saha, A.and Noor, S. (2016). Agronomic improvements can make future cereal systems in South Asia far more productive and result in a lower environmental footprint. Global Change Biology, 22(3), 1054-1074. 11/2015; DOI:10.1111/gcb.13143. (http://krishi.icar.gov.in/jspui/handle/123456789/3604)
- Lama, Achal, Jha, Girish K., Gurung, Bishal, Paul, Ranjit Kumar, Bharadwaj, Anshu, and Parsad, Rajender (2016). A comparative study on time-delay neural network and garch models for forecasting agricultural commodity price volatility. Journal of the Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics, 70(1), 7-18. (http://krishi.icar.gov.in/jspui/handle/123456789/3606).
- Mandal, B. N. and Ma, J. (2016). l1 regularized multiplicative iterative path algorithm for non-negative generalized linear models, Computational Statistics and Data Analysis, 101, 289-299.
- Mandal, B. N., Dash, S., Parui, S. and Parsad, R. (2016). Orthogonal Latin hypercube designs with special reference to four factors, Statistics & Probability Letters, 119, 181-185.
- Mandal, B.N., Dash, Sukanta, Parui, Shyamsundar and Parsad, Rajender (2016). Orthogonal Latin hypercube designs with special reference to four factors. Statistics and Probability Letters, 119, 181-185. http://krishi.icar.gov.in/jspui/handle/123456789/3610.
- Mandal, B.N., Gupta, V.K. and Parsad, Rajender (2016). Balanced sampling plans excluding adjacent units – An overview. Sankhyiki, Journal of Lady Shri Ram College, Delhi University, Delhi (Invited Paper), 17-28. http://krishi.icar.gov.in/jspui/handle/123456789/3605.
- Mandal, B.N., Parsad, Rajender and Gupta, V.K. (2016). Cyclic circular balanced and strongly balanced cross over designs through integer programming. Communications-in-Statistics: Theory & Methods, 45(4), 859-871. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/03610926.2013.853787, http://krishi.icar.gov.in/jspui/handle/ 123456789/4378.
- Parui, Shyamsundar, Parsad, Rajender and Mandal, B.N. (2016). Construction of Latin hypercube designs with two factors. RASHI, 1(2), 1-6. http://krishi.icar.gov.in/jspui/handle/123456789/3609.
- Pradhan, U. K., Lal, K., Dash, S. and Singh, K. N. (2016) Designs and Analysis of Mixture Experiments with Process Variable in smaller number of runs. Communication in Statistics: Theory and Methods, 46(1), 259-270.
- Rajurkar, G.B., Patel, Neelam, Rajmohan, N., Rajput, T.B.S., Prathapar S.A. and Varghese, Cini. (2016). Irrigation application efficiency and uniformity of water distribution using multi-outlet pipe and resource conservation technologies. Journal of Applied and Natural Science. 8(4), 1868-1877.
- Saha, N.D., Chaudhary, A., Singh, S.D., Walia, S., Das, T.K., Singh, D., Pant, B., Bhowmik, A., Gurung, B. and Pathak, H. (2016). Climate change variables induced soft root causing plant pathogen to produce new quorum sensing (cell to cell communication) signals for enhanced pathogenesis. Indian Phytopathology, 69(4s), 260-265.
- Singh, N., Dash, S. and Khan, Y.J. (2016), Survival of chickpea, sesame, niger, castor and safflower seedsstored at low and ultra low moisture contents for 16-18 years,Seed Sci. & Technol., 44(3), 1-14
- Singh, S., Dash, S., Rinu, K., Saha, S., Gupta, S., Mandjiny, S., Upadhyay, D. and Holmes, L.(2016) Nisin Production in a Two Liters Bioreactor Using Lactococcuslactis NCIM 2114, Journal of Medical and Biological Science Research, 2 (2), 21-26.
- Varghese Eldho, Bhowmik Arpan, Jaggi Seema, Varghese Cini and Kaur Charanjit (2016). On the generation of cost effective response surface designs. Computers and Electronics in Agriculture, 133, 37-45.
- Varghese Eldho, Jaggi Seema and Sharma, V. K. (2016). Rotatable response surface designs in the presence of differential neighbour effects from adjoining experimental units, Calcutta Statistical Association Bulletin, 67 (267-268), 163-186.
- Varghese Eldho, Varghese Cini and Jaggi Seema (2016). A class of efficient row-column designs for Type III diallel cross experiments with specific combining abilities. Ind. Soc. Ag. Statistics, 70(2) 2016 123–130.
- Bhowmik Arpan, Jaggi Seema, Varghese Cini and Varghese Eldho (2015). Optimal block designs with interference effects from neighbouring units under a non-additive model. Statist: Theory Meth., 44(10), 2092-2103.
- Bhowmik Arpan, Jaggi Seema, Varghese Cini and Varghese Eldho (2015). Trend free block designs balanced for interference effects from neighbouring experimental units. Journal of Combinatorics, Information and System Sciences, 39 (1-4), 117-133.
- Bhowmik Arpan, Jaggi Seema, Varghese Cini and Varghese Eldho (2015). Trend free second order neighbour balanced block designs. Journal of the Indian Statistical Association, 53(1), 63-78.
- Bhowmik Arpan, Varghese Eldho, Jaggi Seema and Varghese Cini (2015). Factorial experiments with minimum changes in run sequences, Ind. Soc. Ag. Statistics, 69 (3), 243-255.
- Datta Anindita, Jaggi Seema, Varghese Cini and Varghese Eldho (2015). Some series of row-column designs with multiple units per cell. Calcutta Statistical Association Bulletin, 67 (265 & 266), 89-99.
- Jaggi Seema, Varghese Cini, Varghese Eldho and Sharma Anu (2015). Web generation of experimental designs balanced for indirect effects of treatments (WEB-DBIE). Computers and Electronics in Agriculture, 111, 62–68.
- Jerome, A., Pandey, A.K., and Sarkar, Susheel Kumar (2015). Homology modeling of single nuleotide polymorphisms in candidate genes controlling embryonic growth of buffalo. Ind. Jour. Anim. Sci, 85 (6), 578–583.
- Kota, S., Singh, S. S., Singh, A. M., Mohapatra, T., Ahlawat, A. K., Brajendra, P. and Mandal, B. N. (2015). The Variation and Stability Analysis of Starch Pasting Properties among New Plant Type (NPT) Wheat Derivatives, Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology, 17, 1887-1902.
- Kumar Arvind, Varghese Cini, Varghese Eldho and Jaggi Seema (2015). On the construction of designs with three-way blocking. Model Assisted Statistics and Applications, 10, 43-52.
- Kumar Arvind, Varghese Cini, Varghese Eldho and Jaggi Seema (2015). Irregular Sudoku-type designs for animal experiments. Indian Journal of Animal Sciences, 85(9), 1046–1050.
- Kumar, Roshan, Bhowmik, Arpan, Chakdar, Hillol, Elumalai, S. and Pabbi Sunil (2015). Biochemical characterization and diversity analysis of cyanobacteria isolated from different locations. VEGETOS, 28(1), 38-48.
- Kumar, Sanjay, Tomar, B.S., Jain, S.K., Singh, Naveen, Parsad, Rajender and Munshi, A.D. (2015). Effect of planting time and density on plant growth, seed yield and quality attributes in onion (Allium cepa) cv. Pusa Riddhi. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 85 (12), 1578–85.
- Mandal, B. N. (2015). Combinatorial Equivalence of Fractional Factorial Designs, Communications in Statistics – Simulation and Computation, 44(4), 1010-1019.
- Mandal, B. N. (2015). Linear integer programming approach to construction of balanced incomplete block designs, Communications in Statistics-Simulation and Computation, 44(6), 1405-1411.
- Mazumder, Chiranjit, Jha, Girish Kumar, Parsad, Rajender, Bhardwaj, Anshu and Kumari, Jyoti (2015). Principal component based fuzzy c-means algorithm for clustering lentil germplasm. Journal of the Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics, 69(3), 307-314, (http://krishi.icar.gov.in/jspui/handle/123456789/3607).
- Nandi, P.K., Parsad, Rajender, and Gupta, V.K. (2015). Simultaneous optimization of incomplete multi-response experiments. Open Journal of Statistics, 5, 430-444 Published Online August 2015 in SciRes. doi. http://dx.doi.org/10.4236/ojs.2015.55045. http://krishi.icar.gov.in/jspui/handle/123456789/4400.
- Rajurkar, G.B., Patel, Neelam, Rajput, T.B.S. and Varghese, Cini. (2015). Effect of deficit irrigation on growth and yield of drip irrigated cabbage. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 85 (2), 189–193.
- Rani, V., Dash, S., Nain, L., and Arora, A. (2015).Expression of novel glucose tolerant β-glucosidase on cell surface by Rhodotorulaglutinis isolate, Biocatalysis and Agricultural Biotechnology, 4(3), 380-387.
- Sharma,P., Singh,Geeta, Sushil K. Sarkar, Singh,Rana P. (2015) Improving soil microbiology under ricewheat crop rotation in Indogangetic Plains by optimized resource management Environment Monitoring and Assessment. Volume 187, Issue 3.
- Srivastava Sudhir, Varghese Cini, Jaggi Seema, Varghese Eldho (2015). Augmented partial diallel cross plans involving two sets of parental lin The Indian Journal of Genetics and Plant Breeding, 75(1), 105-109.
- Varghese Cini, Varghese Eldho, Jaggi Seema and Bhowmik Arpan (2015). Experimental designs for open-pollination in polycross trials. Journal of Applied Statistics, 42(11), 2478-2484.
- Varghese Cini, Varghese Eldho, Jaggi Seema and Parsad Rajender (2015). Row-column designs for diallel cross experiments with specific combining abilities. Journal of Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics, 69(2), 201-225.
- Varghese, Eldho and Varghese, Cini. (2015). Variance balanced row-column designs involving diallel crosses incorporating specific combining abilities for comparing test lines with a control line. Communications in Statistics: Theory and Methods. DOI:10.1080/03610926.2015.1032428.
- Alam, N.M., Batra, P.K., Parsad, Rajender and Krishan Lal (2014). Multifactor mixture experiments: Construction and analysis. International Journal of Agricultural and Statistical Sciences, 10 (Supplement 1), 1-7, http://krishi.icar.gov.in/jspui/handle/123456789/3205.
- V., Patil, Mani, Indra, Singh, Anupama and Varghese, Cini. (2014). Determination of physical and engineering properties of hydrogel granules for designing the mechanical hydrogel applicator. International Journal of Bio-resource and Stress Management, 5(2), 234-239.
- Dash, Sukanta, Parsad, Rajender and Gupta, V.K. (2014). Efficient row-column designs with two rows. Journal of Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics, 68(3), 377-390. http://krishi.icar.gov.in/jspui/handle/123456789/4455.
- Datta Anindita, Jaggi Seema, Varghese Cini and Varghese Eldho (2014). Structurally incomplete row-column designs with multiple units per cell. Statistics and Applications, 12(1&2), 71-79.
- Kumar, D., Kumar, Pradeep, Singh, Pawan, Yadav, S.P., Sarkar, Susheel Kumar, Bharadwaj, A., and Yadav, P.S. (2014) Characteristics of frozen thawed semen in predicting the fertility of buffalo bulls. Ind. Jour. Anim. Sci, 84 (4), 389–392.
- Mahajan, G.R., Pandey, R.N., Datta, S.C., Kumar, Dinesh, Sahoo, R.N. and Parsad, Rajender (2014). Fertilizer nitrogen, phosphorus and sulphur prescription for aromatic hybrid rice (Oryza sativa L.) using targeted yield approach. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, India – Section B: Biological Sciences, 84(3), 537-547. DOI: 10.1007/s40011-013-0268-5.
- Mahajan, G.R., Pandey, R.N., Kumar, Dinesh, Datta, S.C., Sahoo, R.N. and Parsad, Rajender (2014). Development of critical values for the leaf color chart, SPAD and fieldscout CM 1000 for fixed time adjustable nitrogen management in aromatic hybrid rice (Oryza sativa L.). Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis, 45(14), 1877-1893. DOI: 10.1080/00103624.2014.909832.
- Mandal, B.N., and Koukouvinos, C. (2014). Optimal multi-level supersaturated designs through integer programming, Statistics and Probability Letters, 84,183-191.
- Mandal, B.N., Gupta, V.K. and Parsad, Rajender (2014). Construction of efficient multi-level k-circulant supersaturated design. Communications-in-Statistics: Theory & Methods, 43(3), 599-615, http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/03610926.2012.667483; http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/03610926.2012.667483, http://krishi.icar.gov.in/jspui/handle/123456789/4654.
- Mandal, B.N., Gupta, V.K. and Parsad, Rajender (2014). Efficient incomplete block designs through linear integer programming. American Journal of Mathematical and Management Sciences, 33(2), 110-124.
- Panwar, Sanjeev, Singh, K.N., Kumar, Anil, Sarkar, Susheel Kumar, Paul, Ranjeet, Rathore, Abhishek, and Sivaramane, N. (2014). Forecasting of growth rates of wheat yield of Uttar Pradesh through non-linear growth models. Ind. Jour. Agril. Sci, 84 (7), 856–9.
- Parsad, Rajender, Agarwal, Niti, Sreenath, P.R., and Mandal, B.N. (2014). Balanced treatment block designs with nested rows and columns. Journal of Combinatorics, Information and System Sciences, 39(1-2), 103-116.
- Sarkar, S., Padaria, R. N., Vijayaragavan, K., Pathak, H., Kumar, P., Bhowmik, A. and Jha, G. K. (2014). Constructing a knowledge test to measure the knowledge level of farmers about climate change in arid ecosystem of India. International Journal of Bio-resource and stress management. 5(4), 530-555.
- Varghese Cini, Jaggi Seema and Varghese Eldho (2014). Generalized incomplete trojan-type designs with unequal cell sizes. International Journal of Theoretical & Applied Sciences, 6(1), 50 -54.
- Varghese Eldho, Jaggi Seema and Varghese Cini (2014). Neighbour balanced row-column designs. Statist: Theory Meth., 43, 1261-1276.
- Yadachi, Shiddanagouda, Mani, Indra, Kalra, M.S., Lande, Satish and Varghese, Cini. (2014). Effect of coatings on physical and engineering properties of carrot (Daucus carota L.) seeds in relation to the planter design. Agricultural Mechanization in Asia, Africa and Latin America, 45(3), 64-68.
- Bhar, Lalmohan, Gupta, V.K. and Parsad, Rajender (2013). Detection of outliers in designed experiments in presence of masking. Statistics and Applications, 11(1&2), 147-160, http://krishi.icar.gov.in/jspui/handle/123456789/874.
- Bhowmik Arpan, Jaggi Seema, Varghese Cini and Varghese Eldho (2013). Universally optimal second order neighbour designs. Model Assisted Statistics and Application, 8, 309–314.
- Choudhary,V.K., Kumar, P.Suresh, Sarkar, Susheel Kumar and Yadav, J.S. (2013). Production potential, economic analysis and energy auditing for maize- vegetable based cropping systems in Eastern Himalayan Region, Arunachal Pradesh. Ind. Jour. Agril. Sci., 83(1), 110-115.
- Dash, Sukanta, Parsad, Rajender and Gupta, V.K. (2013). Row-column designs for 2n factorial 2-colour microarray experiments for estimations of main effects and two factor interactions for orthogonal parameterization. Agricultural Research, 2(2), 172-182. DOI: 10.1007/s40003-013-0059-5; https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s40003-013-0059-5; http://krishi.icar.gov.in/jspui/handle/123456789/4456.
- Gharde Yogita, Rai Anil and Jaggi Seema (2013). Bayesian prediction in spatial small area models. Journal of Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics, 67(3), 355-362.
- Kaur Charanjit, Walia Suresh, Nagal Shweta, Walia Shweta, Singh Jashbir, Singh, B. B., Saha Supradeep, Singh Balraj, Kalia Pritam, Jaggi Seema and Sarika (2013). Functional quality and antioxidant composition of selected tomato (solanum lycopersicon l) cultivars grown in northern India. LWT – Food Science and Technology, 50, 139-145.
- Kumar, Mukesh, Rajpit, T.B.S., Patel, Neelam, Sahoo, R.N. and Varghese, Cini. (2013). Performance evalution of drip-tape for irrigation under different operating pressures. Pusa AgriScience, 36, 58-63.
- Arivalagan, Bhardwaj, R., Gangopadhyay, K.K., Prasad, T.V. and Sarkar, S.K. (2013). Mineral composition and their genetic variability analysis in eggplant (Solanummelongena L.) germplasm. Journal of Applied Botany and Food Quality, 86, 99 – 103.
- Mahajan, G.R., Pandey, R.N., Datta, S.C., Kumar, Dinesh, Sahoo, R.N. and Parsad, Rajender (2013). Soil test based fertilizer recommendation of nitrogen, phosphorus and sulphur in wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) in an alluvial soil. International Journal of Agriculture, Environment and Biotechnology, 6(2), 271-281.
- Sarika, Jaggi Seema and Sharma, V.K. (2013). First order rotatable designs incorporating neighbour effects. ARS Combinatoria, 112, 145-159.
- Sarkar Kallol, Varghese Cini, Jaggi Seema and Varghese Eldho (2013). Balanced treatment-control row-column designs. International Journal of Theoretical & Applied Sciences, 5(2), 60-64.
- Sharma Anu, Varghese Cini and Jaggi Seema (2013). A web solution for partially balanced incomplete block experimental designs. Computer and Electronics in Agriculture, 99, 132-134.
- Singh, Deepak, Patel, Neelam, Rajput, T.B.S., Lata and Varghese, Cini. (2013). Study of soil water dynamics under bioline and inline drip laterals using ground water and waste water. Journal of Soil and Water Conservation. 12(1), 55-58.
- Srivastava Sudhir, Varghese Cini, Jaggi Seema and Varghese Eldho (2013). Diallel cross designs for test versus control comparisons. The Indian Journal of Genetics and Plant Breeding, 73(2), 186-193.
- Sud, U.C., Aditya, Kaustav, Chandra, Hukum and Parsad, Rajender (2013). Two stage sampling with two-phases at the second stage of sampling for estimation of finite population mean and under random response mechanism. Journal of Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics, 67(3), 305-317.
- Varghese Cini, Jaggi Seema and Dwivedi Lokesh (2013). Designs involving varying temporal environments under factorial treatment structure. International Journal of Ecological Economics and Statistics, 28(1), 130-135.
- Varghese Eldho, Jaggi Seema and Sarika (2013). Response surface model with neighbour effects and correlated observations. Model Assisted Statistics and Applications, 8(1), 41-49.
- Varghese, Cini, Varghese, Eldho and Kumar, Arvind. (2013). Row-column designs for investigational products vs. control comparisons in veterinary trials. Indian Journal of Animal Sciences, 83 (8): 65–70.
- Wasala, Samanthi K., Guleria, S.K., Sekhar, J.C., Mahajan, V., Srinivasan, K., Parsad, Rajender and Prasanna, B.M. (2013). Analysis of yield performance and genotype ´ environment effects on selected maize (zea mays) landrace accessions of India. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 83(3), 47-53.
- Yadav, S.P., Sikka P., Kumar,D., Sarkar, Susheel, Pandey,A.K., Yadav, P.S., and Sethi, R. K. (2013). Variation in milk constituents during different parity and seasons in Murrah buffaloes. Jour. Anim. Sci,; 83(7), 747-751.
- Abeynayake, N.R., Jaggi, Seema and Varghese, Cini. (2012). Neighbour balanced block designs for test treatments-control comparisons. International Journal of Mathematics and Statistics. 12(2), 81-96.
- Arora, S., Kanojia, Ashok K., Kumar,A., Sardana, H.R., and Sarkar, Susheel Kumar (2012). Impact of biopesticide formulation on tomato (Lycopersiconesculemtum): economics and environmental effects. Ind. Jour. Agril. Sci, 82(12), 1075-1078.
- Banu Rashia, Singh Avtar, Malhotra, R., Gowane, G., Kumar, V., Jaggi Seema, Varghese, E., Gandhi, R.S., Chakravarty, A.K. and Raja, T.V. (2012). Comparison of different lactation curve models in Karan Fries cattle of India. J. Animal Sciences, 82(11), 1377–1380.
- Bhowmik Arpan, Jaggi Seema, Varghese Eldho and Varghese Cini (2012). Block designs balanced for second order interference effects from neighbouring experimental units. Statistics and Applications, 10 (1&2), 1-12.
- Chaudhary Vidhi, Prasanna Radha, Nain Lata, Dubey, S. C., Gupta Vishal, Singh Rajendra, Jaggi Seema and Bhatnagar, A. K. (2012). Bioefficacy of novel cyanobacteria-amended formulations in suppressing damping off disease in tomato seedlings. World Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology, 28(12), 3301-10.
- Dahiya Shashi, Chaturvedi, K.K., Jaggi Seema, Bharadwaj Anshu and Varghese Cini (2012). A digital education initiative in agriculture. Journal of Farming Systems Research and Development, 18(2), 175-179.
- Dahiya Shashi, Jaggi Seema, Chaturvedi, K.K., Bhardwaj Anshu, Goyal, R.C and Varghese Cini (2012). An eLearning system for agricultural education. Indian Res. J. Ext. Edu., 12(3), 132-135.
- Dalamu, Behera, T.K., Varghese, Cini and Khan, Swati. (2012). Genetic variability and character association analysis in bitter gourd (Momordica charantia L.). Pusa AgriScience, 35, 20-25.
- Dash, S., Wahi, S.D. and Rao, A.R. (2012). Classification of maize genotypes by artificial neural network-based method: self-organizing feature map. Indian journal of agricultural science, 82(2), 161-163.
- Gupta, V.K. and Parsad, Rajender (2012). Use of incomplete block designs in agricultural experiments. Indian Journal of Agronomy, 57(2), 107-116.
- Jaggi Seema, Gill, A.S., Varghese Cini, Sharma, V.K., and Singh, N.P. (2012). Modelling the gram (Cicer Arietinum) yield under agroforestry system. Journal of Non-Timber Forest Products, 19(4), 275-278.
- Lal, Krishan, Parsa, Rajender and Gupta, K. (2012). Robustness of block designs on the basis of pairwise treatment comparisons against missing data. Model Assisted Statistics and Applications, 7, 75-80, DOI:10.3233/MAS-2011-0213, http://krishi.icar.gov.in/jspui/handle/123456789/4399.
- Mandal, B.N., Gupta, V.K. and Parsad, Rajender (2012). Generation of binary incomplete block design with a specified concurrence matrix. Journal of Statistics and Applications, 7(3-4), 121-138.
- Mandal, B.N., Parsad, Rajender and Gupta, V.K. (2012). Doubly nested partially balanced incomplete block designs. Journal of Statistics and Applications, 7(3-4), 153-169.
- Marathi, Balram, Guleria, Smriti, Mohapatra, Trilochan, Parsad, Rajender, M, Nagarajan, K.K., Vinod, Atwal, Salwinder S., Prabhu, Vinod K., Singh, Nagender K. and Singh, Ashok K. (2012). QTL analysis of novel genomic regions associated with yield and yield related traits in new plant type based recombinant inbred lines of rice (Oryza sativa L.). BMC Plant Biology, 1-19. doi:10.1186/1471-2229-12-137, http://krishi.icar.gov.in/jspui/handle/123456789/777.
- Rajurkar, G., Patel, Neelam, Rajput, T.B.S. and Varghese, Cini. (2012). Soil water and nitrate dynamics under drip irrigated cabbage. Journal of Soil and Water Conservation, 11(3), 196 – 204.
- Satpati, Subrata Kumar, Gupta, V.K., Parsad, Rajender and Aggarwal, M.L. (2012). Computer generated change over designs for correlated observations. Communications-in-Statistics: Theory & Methods, 41(20), 3786-3798, http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/03610926.2011.563010, http://krishi.icar.gov.in/jspui/handle/ 123456789/4379.
- Sharma,R K., Singh J. K., Khanna, S., Phulia S. K., Sarkar S.K. and Singh Inderjeet (2012). Fetal age determination in Murrah buffaloes from days 22 through 60 with ultrasonography. Ind. Jour. Anim. Sci, 82 (4), 374–376.
- Sud, U.C., Aditya, Kaustav, Chandra, Hukum and Parsad, Rajender (2012). Two stage sampling for estimation of population mean with sub-sampling of non-respondents. Journal of Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics, 66(3), 447-457.
- Taksande, Nishikant, Sharma, Anu, Varghese, Cini, Jaggi, Seema and Lal, S.B.. (2012). Web-Enabled Software for Generation and Analysis of Partial Diallel Crosses. Journal of Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics, 66(2), 343-350.
List of Training Programs (including Workshops) Conducted
|Sr No.||Title of the training||Coordinators||Duration||Type of training (eg CAFT/Summer School/winter school/others)|
|1||Experimental data analysis||Cini Varghese, B N Mandal and Mohd Harun||20-29 October 2021|
|2||Recent Developments in KRISHI portal||Debasish Chakraborty, Rajender Parsad, Anshu Bharadwaj and Arpan Bhowmik||25-Sep-21||Scientific and technical staffs of ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Umiam, Meghalaya|
|3||A course on Basic Statistical Methods in Agriculture||Course Coordinator: Seema Jaggi |
Course Faculty: Seema Jaggi, Rajender Parsad, Sukanta Dash and Arpan Bhowmik
|April 5 - 17, 2021||M.Sc. students of Batch 4 (Agronomy) of Afghanistan National Agricultural Science and Technology University (ANASTU)|
|4||Advanced Designs for Product and Process Development Oriented Experiments||Sukanta Dash and Anil Kumar, ICAR-IASRI and Anupama, ICAR-IARI||16-17 March, 2021|
|5||Designs of experiments and Next Generation Sequencing Data Analysis||Mir Asif Iquebal, B N Mandal, ICAR-IASRI, S K Jain, ICAR-NIBSM||16-17 March, 2021||All scientists of ICAR-NIBSM|
|6||Statistics for Social Science Scholars using R/SPSS software||Susheel Kumar Sarkar, V. Ramasubramanian and Sh. Upendra K. Pradhan||February 23 to March 22, 2021|
|7||Statistics and Informatics for Experimental Data Management and Analysis||Course Director: Seema Jaggi and Sudeep Course Coordinators: Anindita Datta, Soumen Pal and Sanjeev Kumar||February 23 March 4, 2021|
|8||Website content management using Wordpress of AICRP on Plastic Engineering in Agriculture Structures & Environment Management (PEASEM) [earlier known as AICRP-PET]||Rajender Parsad and Arpan Bhowmik||28.01.2021||Participants from coordinating unit|
|9||Webinar on âICAR Research Data Repository for Knowledge Management||Dr. Kona Praveen and and Dr. Rajender Parsad||27th October 2020|
|10||Webinar on âICAR Research Data Repository for Knowledge Managementâ||Dr. Rajender Parsad, Dr. Subodh Gupta, Dr. Mukesh Kumar||October 21, 2020|
|11||Symposium on Relevant and Quality Data for Agricultural Research and Policy Planning||Dr. Rajender Parsad, Dr. Hukum Chandra and Dr. Ajit||October 20, 2020|
|12||Webinar on âThe womenâs critical role and significant contributions in agriculture, food and nutrition security and income generationâ and celebrated the âMahila Kisan Diwas or Women Farmers Dayâ||Dr. Rajender Parsad Dr. Seema Jaggi, Dr. Anshu Bharadwaj and Dr. Shashi Dhaia||15th October 2020|
|13||An online training session on "Data entry in ISLTFE" in collaboration with PC Unit, AICRP on LTFE||B N Mandal||25th September, 2020|
|14||Virtual Interactive Workshop on ICAR Research Data Repository for Knowledge Management for NRC on Pig, Guwahati||N.H. Mohan and Rajender Parsad||August 21, 2020|
|15||"Sensitization Webniar on KRISHI portal for Scientific and Other Staff of ICAR-DMAPR, Anand" through MS team Platform||Rajender Parsad and Arpan Bhowmik||10-Jul-20|
|16||Webinar on âSensitization on Data Upload and New Functionalities on KRISHI Portalâ on July 15, 2020||Rajender Parsad and Anshu Bharadwaj||July 15, 2020|
|17||Virtual Sensitization Workshop on ICAR Research Data Repository for Knowledge Management for ICAR-DMAPR, Anand||Arpan Bhowmik and Rajender Parsad||July 10, 2020|
|18||Course on Statistics: Experimental Designs and Analysis for M.Sc. Students of Afghanistan National Agricultural Sciences and Technology University (ANASTU), Kandahar, Afghanistan in collaboration with PG School IARI, New Delhi.||Dr. Seema Jaggi, Dr. Rajender Parsad, Dr. Sukanta Dash and Dr. Arpan Bhowmik||April 13 to May 8, 2020|
|19||Hindi workshop on âAcademic writing with LATEXâ during 20 March, 2020||B N Mandal||20-Mar-20|
|20||Webinar session on Implementation of ICAR Research Data Management Guidelines on using Spontania Meeting available at ICAR-NAARM, New Delhi.||Rajender Parsad||March 23, 2020|
|21||Statistical Designs and Experimental Data Analysis for Scientific Personnel of ICAR/SAU's/CAU's under HRM division of ICAR||Seema Jaggi, Arpan Bhowmik and Anindita Datta||February 18-March 02, 2020|
|22||Workshop on âSensitization on ICAR Data Management (ICAR Research Data Repository for Knowledge Management)â||Dr. Sukanta, Dr. Mukesh Kumar and Dr. Susheel Kumar Sarkar||February 26-27, 2020|
|23||workshop on âSensitization on ICAR Data Management (ICAR Research Data Repository for Knowledge Management)â||Dr. Sukanta Dash and Arpan Bhowmik||February 7-8, 2020|
|24||Experimental Data Analysis (organized under the aegies of HRM unit of ICAR during at ICAR-IASRI New Delhi for Technical Personnel of ICAR and SAUs)||Dr B N Mandal and Sh Sunil Kumar Yadav||10-15 February, 2020|
|25||Winter school on Advances in Designing and analysis of Field crop experiments. under the aegis of Education Division of ICAR||Anil Kumar, Susheel Kumar Sarkar and Sukanta Dash||14 October-03 November, 2019|
|26||On-line submission and analysis of ON-FARM farming systems research data and preparation of promising farming systems for scaling up [jointly organized by ICAR-IASRI. New Delhi and ICAR-IIFSR, Modhipuram at ICAR-IIFSR, Modipuram.]||From ICAR-IASRI, Cini Varghese, Sukanta Dash and Arpan Bhowmik||27-28 August, 2019|
|27||Statistical Advances in Designing Agricultural Experiments and Data Analysis under the aegis of CAFT||Cini Varghese, Susheel Kumar Sarkar and Arpan Bhowmik||19 July, 2019 to 08 August, 2019|
|28||Sensitization Training-Cum-Workshop for Officer Incharge, Data Management||Rajender Parsad, Anshu Bharadwaj and Mukesh Kumar||February 15-16, 2019|
|29||A Training-Cum-Workshop on Unit Level Data Repository for AICRPs||Rajender Parsad; Susheel Sarkar, Sukanta Dash and Arpan Bhowmik||February 25-26, 2019|
|30||Modular Course on Basic Statistical Methods in Agriculture for the Participants of 3rd Batch of Afghanistan National Agricultural Sciences and Technology University Students under International M.Sc. Programme for Afghan Nationals on Teaching of Post-Graduate courses in Agronomy||Rajender Parsad, Sukanta Dash and Arpan Bhowmik||February 04-23, 2019|
|31||Worskhop on ICAR- KRISHI Portal: A Central Research Data Repository at ICAR- NRC for Banana, Tiruchirapalli||Rajender Parsad, R. Selvarajan and Mukesh Kumar||March 25, 2019.|
|32||Workshop on ICAR KRISHI Portal - A Central Research Data Repository||Rajender Parsad, Anil Kumar, Anshu Bhardwaj, Susheel Kumar Sarkar and Sukanta Dash||March 18-19, 2019|
|33||Hindi workshop on "Academic writing with LaTeX"||B N Mandal||25-Mar-19|
|34||Experimental Designs and Statistical Data Analysis||Seema Jaggi, Arpan Bhowmik and Anindita Datta||3-16 January, 2019|
|35||Design of Experiments and Data Analysis||Dr. Seema Jaggi, Dr. Rajender Parsad and Dr. Anindita Datta BASU, Patna: Dr. Chandramoni, Dr. Ajeet Kumar and Dr. Nirbhay Kumar;||12 November, 2018 â 11 February, 2019|
|36||Basic Statistical Computing Procedure for Analysis of Experimental Data in collaborations with Bihar Animal Science University, Patna||March 15-17, 2018|
|37||âStatistical Techniques for Agricultural Data Analysisâ for the technical personnel of ICAR/SAUs/CAUs under HRM unit, ICAR||Susheel Kumar Sarkar and Sunil Kumar Yadav||March 15-24, 2018.||Training Programme for Technical Personnel under HRM unit of ICAR|
|38||Statistical Advances for Agricultural Data Analysis under Centre of Advanced Faculty Training (CAFT)||Seema Jaggi and Anindita Datta||March 3 - 23, 2018||CAFT|
|39||Hindi workshop on ''Statistics and Informatics for Farmersâ Welfare''||Seema Jaggi and Cini Varghese||January 20, 2018.||Hindi Workshop|
|40||Hindi workshop on "Multivariate statistical analysis using SAS"||B N Mandal and Sukanta Dash||30 November - 04 December, 2017||Hindi Workshop|
|41||Experimental Designs and Statistical Data Analysis for the scientific personnel of ICAR/SAU's/CAU's under HRM unit||Dr. Seema Jaggi and Dr. Arpan Bhowmik||11-20 September, 2017|
|42||Experimental data analysis||Cini Varghese and Mohd. Harun||July 26- Aug 08, 2017||Training Programme for Technical Personnel under HRD unit of ICAR|
|43||Data Analysis and Interpretation||Â Rajender Parsad and Eldho Varghese||May 15-26, 2017||For 38th and 39th Batch of ISS Probationers Resource Generation|
|44||Data Analysis and Interpretation||Seema Jaggi and BN Mandal||April 24 to May 5, 2017||Consultancy for ISS Probationers|
|45||Basic Statistical Techniques using SAS||Susheel Kumar Sarkar,Â Anindita Datta and Mohd Harun||December,12-15, 2016||Hindi workshop|
|46||Statistical Techniques for Agricultural Data Analysis||Seema Jaggi and Arpan Bhowmik||November 2-11, 2016||Training Programme for Technical Personnel under HRD unit of ICAR|
|47||Advances in Experimental Data Analysis||Eldho Varghese and Arpan Bhowmik||October 06-26, 2016||CAFT|
|48||Designing and Analysis of Cropping system Experiments||Anil Kumar and Sukanta Dash||September 7-27, 2016||Winter School|
|49||Experimental data analysis||Cini Varghese and B.N. Mandal||24 Aug, 2016 to 06th September||Training Programme for Technical Personnel under HRD unit of ICAR|
|50||Statistical advances for technological enhancement in agricultural research||Â Arpan Bhowmik and Cini Varghese||January 19 -February 08, 2016||CAFT|
|51||ExperimentalÂ Data Analysis||Seema Jaggi and Eldho Varghese||December 7-11, 2015||Training Program for the Ph.D. Students of PG School, IARI|
|52||International Training Programme on Importance of Statistical and Experimental Designs, Data Analysis and Biometrical Techniques in Agriculture Research||Â Rajender Parsad,Â Eldho Varghese and Sukanta Dash||November 17, 2014 - February 07, 2015||Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Livestock (MAIL), Afghanistan Resource Generation|
|53||Data Analysis and Interpretation||Rajender Parsad andÂ Â Arpan Bhowmik||August 10-22, 2015||For 36th and 37th batch of ISS Probationers Resource Generation|
|54||Designing and Analysis of Experiments||Susheel Kumar Sarkar and Sukanta Dash||April 20 - 25, 2015||Training for Technical personnel of ICAR|
|55||Advanced Statistical Techniques in Horticulture Science ResearchÂ under the aegis of Centre of Advanced Faculty Training||Sukanta Dash and Susheel Kumar Sarkar||January 02-22, 2015||CAFT|
|56||Data Analysis and Interpretation||Rajender Parsad and Eldho Varghese||May 05-23, 2014||For ISS Probationers of XXXV BatchÂ Resource Generation|
|57||Modular Course on Statistical Methods for Agricultural Research||Rajender Parsad, Eldho Varghese, Sukanta Dash||March 11- April 03, 2014||Â For 1stÂ Batch of Afghanistan National Agricultural Sciences and Technology University Students under International M.Sc. Programme for Afghan Nationals on Teaching of Post-Graduate courses in Agronomy|
|58||Modular Course on Statistical Methods for Agricultural Research||Rajender Parsad, Eldho Varghese, Sukanta Dash||July 30 -August 25, 2016||Â For 2ndÂ Â Batch of Afghanistan National Agricultural Sciences and Technology University Students under International M.Sc. Programme for Afghan Nationals on Teaching of Post-Graduate courses in Agronomy|
|59||Data Analysis using SAS||Rajender Parsad||January 29-Â February 05,Â 2014||Under the aegis of NAIP Consortium SSCNARS|
|60||Data Analysis Using SAS at IISS Bhopal||Rajender Parsad L.M. Bhar Sanjay Srivastava (IISS, Bhopal) andÂ Â G. Somasundaram (IISS, Bhopal)||December 09-13, 2013||Under the aegis of NAIP Consortium SSCNARS|
|61||Data Analysis using SAS||Rajender Parsad||June 28-29, 2013||RA/SRF of NAIP-PIU and IASRI, New DelhiÂ Under the aegis of NAIP Consortium SSCNARS|
|62||Data Analysis and Interpretation||Rajender Parsad sÂ Cini Varghese and BN Mandal||June 03-21, 2013||For ISS Probationers Resource Generation|
|63||Data Analysis using SAS at RVSKVV, Gwalior||Rajender Parsad, Seema Jaggi and VB Singh (RVSKVV, Gwalior)||February18-23, 2013||Under the aegis of NAIP Consortium SSCNARS|
|64||Statistical Approaches for Genomic Data Analysis||Seema Jaggi and Sarika||January 7 - 19, 2013||Under NAIP funded project Establishment of National Agricultural Bioinformatics Grid for ICAR|
|65||Advances in Experimental Designs for the Development of Technologies in Agriculture||Eldho Varghese, Sukanta Dash and Arpan Bhowmik||October, 23-November, 12, 2013||CAFT|
|66||Processing and Analysis of Data||Cini Varghese, Susheel Kumar Sarkar and Anil Kumar.||25-27 April, 2013||Hindi workshop|
|67||Advances in Statistical Methods for Animal Experiments||Susheel Kumar Sarkar, Anil Kumar and KrishanLal||October 01-21, 2013||CAFT|
|68||Processing and Analysis of Data||Cini Varghese and Susheel Kumar Sarkar||27-Nov-12||Hindi workshop|
|69||Data Mining Using SAS||Â Rajender Parsad and Samir Farooqui and Anshu Bharadwaj||February 06-11, 2012||Under the aegis of NAIP Consortium SSCNARS|
|70||Data Analysis Using SAS at NDUAT, Faizabad||Rajender Parsad, Seema Jaggi andÂ BVS Sisodia (NDUAT, Faizabad)||March 19-24, 2012||Under the aegis of NAIP Consortium SSCNARS|
|71||Data Analysis and Interpretation Use of Statistical Software||Rajender Parsad s Krishan Lal and Susheel Kumar Sarkar||May 14-June 01, 2012||For ISS Probationers Resource Generation|
|72||Statistical Techniques for Collection and Analysis of Data||Seema Jaggi and Tauqueer Ahmad||April 25 - May 7, 2011||Consultancy for Statistical Officials of State Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|73||Data Analysis using SAS||Rajender Parsad||January 10-15, 2011||Under the aegis of NAIP Consortium SSCNARS|
|74||Data Analysis of Agroforestry Experiments Using SAS||Rajender Parsad||January 17-22, 2011||For researchers of AICRP on AgroforestryÂ Under the aegis of NAIP Consortium SSCNARS|
|75||Data Analysis using SAS||Rajender Parsad||January 31 - February 05, 2011||Under the aegis of NAIP Consortium SSCNARS|
|76||Data Analysis using SAS||Â Rajender Parsad A.K. Handa and Ajit from NRCAF, Jhansi||February 21-26, 2011||Under the aegis of NAIP Consortium SSCNARS|
|77||Data Analysis Using SAS at DUVASU, Mathura||Rajender Parsad andÂ Seema Jaggi andÂ Rakesh Goel (DUVASU, Mathura)||May 16-21, 2011||Under the aegis of NAIP Consortium SSCNARS|
|78||Data Analysis and Interpretation Use of Statistical Software||Rajender Parsad s Krishan Lal and B.N. Mandal||May 30 - June 17, 2011||For ISS Probationers Resource Generation|
|79||Data Analysis of Natural Resource Management Research Using SAS||Rajender Parsad andÂ Â L.M. Bhar||June 20-25, 2011||Under the aegis of NAIP Consortium SSCNARS|
|80||Genetics/Genomics Data Analysis using SAS||Â Rajender Parsad andÂ Â A.K. Paul and Sunil Archak (NBPGR, New Delhi)||September 19-24, 2011||Under the aegis of NAIP Consortium SSCNARS|
|81||Data Analysis in Social Sciences Research using SAS||Â Rajender Parsad;Â Sivaramane, N||October 10-15, 2011||Under the aegis of NAIP Consortium SSCNARS|
|82||Data Analysis and Interpretation in Farm Implements and Machinery Research Using SAS||Rajender Parsad||November 14-19, 2011||Under the aegis of NAIP Consortium SSCNARS|
|83||Research Methodology for Socio-Economic Surveys||Seema Jaggi, Anil Rai and A.R. Rao||October 19 - 4, 2010||Consultancy for NCAER Research Personnel|
|84||Data Analysis using Statistical Packages||Â Rajender Parsad andÂ Â Krishan LalÂ andÂ Cini Varghese||March 17 - April 09, 2010||For ISS Probationers Resource Generation|
|85||SAS A Comprehensive Overview||Â Rajender Parsad||Phase I June 23 - July 09, 2010 & Phase II September 13- October 01, 2010||Under the aegis of NAIP Consortium SSCNARS|
|86||Data Analysis using SAS||Â Rajender Parsad||August 17-22, 2010||Under the aegis of NAIP Consortium SSCNARS|
|87||SAS Genetics and Genomics||Â Rajender Parsad||October 04-08, 2010||Under the aegis of NAIP Consortium SSCNARS|
|88||Data Analysis using SAS||Â Rajender Parsad, A.K. Paul andÂ Â Sivaramane,Â N||October 09-15, 2010||Under the aegis of NAIP Consortium SSCNARS|
|89||Data Analysis using SAS||Rajender Parsad||October 25-30, 2010||Under the aegis of NAIP Consortium SSCNARS|
|90||Data Analysis using SAS||Rajender Parsad||November 22-27, 2010||Under the aegis of NAIP Consortium SSCNARS|
|91||Advances in Design and Analysis of Agricultural Experiments||Rajender Parsad||January 14 - February 03, 2009||Winter School|
|92||Data Analysis with Statistical Tools||Rajender Parsad andÂ Â Krishan Lal||April 13 - May 08, 2009||For ISS Probationers Resource Generation|
|93||Experimental Designs and Data Analysis||Rajender Parsad||June 01-05, 2009||International Training Programme orgainzed at Tashkent (as invited Consultant with Computer and Biometrics Services)|
|94||Advances in Design and Analysis of Experiments||Rajender Parsad||November 08-19, 2009||International Training Programme, ICARDA, Syria (as invited Consultant with Computer and Biometrics Services)|
|95||Advances in Data Analytical Techniques||Rajender Parsad andÂ Lalmohan Bhar||February 08 - 28, 2007||Centre of Advanced Studies in Agricultural Statistics and Computer Application|
|96||Agricultural Information Management, Experimental Design and Data Analysis||Rajender Parsad||June 29 - July 17, 2008||International Training Programme at ICARDA Syria (as invited Consultant with Computer and Biometrics Services)|
|97||Design and Analysis of Experiments for Rapeseed-Mustard Varietal Trials (in collaboration with Directorate of Rapeseed and Mustard, Bharatpur)||Rajender Parsad||May 10-11, 2006||Others For researchers of AICRP on Rapeseed and Mustard|
|98||Design and Analysis of Farmers Participatory Research Trials (Collaboration with Rice-wheat Consortium for Indo-Gangetic Plains, CIMMYT)||Rajender Parsad||August 10-12, 2006||Collaboration with Indo- Gangetic Plains, CIMMYTÂ and ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi|
|99||Experimental Statistics for E.I. DuPont India Pvt. Ltd||Rajender Parsad||November 25-26, 2004||E.I. DuPont India Pvt. Ltd. Under Resource Generation (First Training Programme for Pvt. Sector)|
|100||Efficient Designing of Experiments and Analysis of Experimental Data||Rajender Parsad andÂ Seema Jaggi||March 05-25, 2003||Centre of Advanced Studies in Agricultural Statistics and Computer Application|
|101||Design and Analysis of Agricultural Experiments||R. Srivastava andÂ Rajender Parsad||September 15 - October 05, 2000||Centre of Advanced Studies in Agricultural Statistics and Computer Application|
|102||Statistical methods for agricultural research with use of software||Seema Jaggi and Cini Varghese||21 days||CAFT|
|103||Elementary data analysis||Cini Varghese and Susheel Kumar Sarkar||11-15, March,||Others|
|104||Unit Level Data Repository from Researchers Perspective||Course Director:Â Â Rajender Parsad CourseÂ Co-Directors: Susheel Sarkar and Arpan Bhowmik||March 24-25, 2017||ICAR Research Data Repository for Knowledge Management|
|105||Professional Attachment Training for ARS Probationers of the discipline of Agronomy on Design of Experiments and Data Analysis||Training Coordinators: Dr. Seema Jaggi, Dr. Rajender Parsad and Dr. Anindita Datta||12 November, 2018 â 11 February, 2019||Others|
|106||Advances in Experimental Designs and Analysis||Drs B.N. Mandal, Sukanta Dash and Anil Kumar||06-26 December, 2018||CAFT|
|107||Statistical Advances in Designing Agricultural Experiments and Data Analysis||Dr. Cini Varghese, Dr. Susheel Kumar Sarkar and Dr. Arpan Bhowmik||19 July, 2019 to 08 August, 2019||CAFT|
|108||On-line submission and analysis of ON-FARM farming systems research data and preparation of promising farming systems for scaling up||Dr. Cini Varghese, Dr. Sukanta Dash and Dr. Arpan Bhowmik||27-28 August, 2019||Others|
|109||Advances in Designing and analysis of Field crop experiments||Drs. Anil Kumar, Susheel Kumar Sarkar and Sukanta Dash||14th October-3rd November, 2019||Winter School|
|110||A sensitization seminar on ICAR Research Data Repository for Knowledge Management at Division on Agronomy||KRISHI Project Team||January 20, 2020||ICAR Research Data Repository for Knowledge Management|
|111||Experimental Data Analysis||B N Mandal and Sh Sunil Kumar Yadav||10-15 February, 2020||Under the aegies of HRM unit of ICAR|
|112||Sensitization on ICAR Data Management (ICAR Research Data Repository for Knowledge Management)||Sukanta Dash, Dr. Arpan Bhowmik||February 7-8, 2020||ICAR Research Data Repository for Knowledge Management|
|113||Sensitization on ICAR Data Management (ICAR Research Data Repository for Knowledge Management)||Sukanta Dash, Dr. Mukesh Kumar and Dr. Susheel Kumar Sarkar||February 26-27, 2020||ICAR Research Data Repository for Knowledge Management|
|114||3rd National Workshop of Officer In-charge Data Management for ICAR Research Data Repository for Knowledge Management||KRISHI project team||December 04-05, 2018||ICAR Research Data Repository for Knowledge Management|
|115||Eighth International Conference on Agricultural Statistics||Rajender Parsad, Co-Organizing Secretary||November 18-21, 2019||Conference|
|116||Young Statisticians Seminar on Methodology for Agricultural Censuses and Surveys||Rajender Parsad and B N Mandal: Member, Organizing Committee||November 22-23, 2019||Conference|
|117||Session on Spatial Sampling Designs and Spatial Data Analytics||Rajender Parsad and B N Mandal||November 21, 2019||Conference|