- Kumar, R.R., Goswami, S., Singh, K., Dubey, K., Singh, S., Sharma, R., Verma, N., Kala, Y.K., Rai, G.K., Grover, M., Singh, G.P., (2017). Exploring the heat-responsive chaperones and microsatellite markers associated with terminal heat stress-tolerance in developing wheat. Funct Integra Genomics, DOI: 10.1007/s10142-017-0560-1.
- Kumar S, Jangam AK, Akhil V, Rajendran V, Katneni VK, Sahaya Rajan JJ, Grover M, Nagaleekar VK, Alavandi SV, Vijayan KK. 2017. Draft genome sequence of the luminescent strain Vibrio campbellii LB102, isolated from a black tiger shrimp (Penaeus monodon) broodstock rearing system. Genome Announc 5:e00342-17.
- Grover M, Mishra DC, Sharma N, Srivastava S, Rai A (2017) The maximum computational capacity of proteins involved in abiotic stress differs significantly from the proteins not involved in abiotic stress. Accepted for publication in National Academy Science Letters
- Vats G, Grover M, Singh A, Chandra N, Pandey N and Rai A (2016), Role of palmitoylation and nitration in modification of large number of proteins associated with drought stress in plants, Agrica, 5: 59-62. DOI: 10.5958/2394-448X.2016.00010.9
- Goswami S, Kumar RR, Dubey K, Singh JP, Tiwari S, Kumar A, Smita S, Mishra DC, Kumar S, Grover M, Padaria JC, Kala YK, Singh GP, Pathak H, Chinnusamy V, Rai A, Praveen S and Rai RD (2016), SSH Analysis of Endosperm Transcripts and Characterization of Heat Stress Regulated Expressed Sequence Tags in Bread Wheat, Front. Plant Sci., 7:1230. DOI: 10.3389/fpls.2016.01230.
- Kumar RR, Goswami S, Singh K, Dubey K, Singh S, Sharma R, Verma N, Kala YK, Rai GK, Grover M, Mishra DC, Singh B, Pathak H, Chinnusamy V, Rai A and Praveen S (2016), Identification of Putative RuBisCo Activase (TaRca1)- The Catalytic Chaperone Regulating Carbon Assimilatory Pathway in Wheat (Triticum aestivum) under the Heat Stress, Front. Plant Sci., 7:986 doi: 10.3389/fpls.2016.00986.
- Gahoi S, Pandey N, Suresh BV, Grover M, Marla SS and Rai A (2016), A computational study on genetic diversity of shatterproof1 and shatterproof2 genes in some members of Oleraceae and its molecular implications, Plant Omics Journal, DOI: 10.21475/poj.16.09.04.pne103.
- Sengupta A, Grover M, Chakraborty A, Saxena S (2015), HEPNet: A Knowledge Base Model of Human Energy Pool Network for Predicting the Energy Availability Status of an Individual, PLoS ONE 10(6): e0127918. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0127918
- Kumar RR , Goswami S, Sharma SK, Kala YK, Rai, GK, Mishra DC, Grover M, Singh GP, Pathak H, Rai A, Chinnusamy V and Rai RD (2015), Harnessing Next Generation Sequencing in Climate Change: RNA-Seq Analysis of Heat Stress-Responsive Genes in Wheat (Triticum aestivum L.), Omics: A Journal of Integrative Biology, 19(10): 632-647, doi:10.1089/omi.2015.0097
- Sharma N, Farooqi MS, Chaturvedi KK, Lal SB, Grover M., Rai A. and Pandey P (2014), The Halophile Protein Database, bau 114 Database. doi: 10.1093/database/bau114
- Grover M (2014), Diversity in KCS2 (Ketoacyl-CoA Synthase) of selected plants and its molecular implications: A computational analysis, Indian J Agr Sci, 84(8): 920-924.
- Singh A, Vats G, Chandra N, Grover M (2014), Sumoylation may play an important role in modification of large number of proteins associated with heat stress in plants, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, India Section B: Biological Sciences, 3(84): 709-712.
- Kumar S, Kumari P, Kumar U, Grover M, Singh AK, Singh R and Sengar RS (2013), Molecular approaches for designing heat tolerant wheat, J. Plant Biochemistry and Biotechnology, 22(4): 359-371.https://www.researchgate.net/publication/256454038
- Grover M, Grover R, Singh R, Kumar R, Kumar S (2013), Quantum combinatorial model of gene expression. Bioinformation, 9(3):141-144.
- Kumar S, Singh R, Grover M and Singh AK (2012), Terminal Heat-An emerging problem for wheat production, Biotech Today, 2(2):7-9.
- Singh R, Kumar S, Singh AK, Grover M and Kumar R (2012), Biotechnological approaches for plant biodiversity conservation and utilization, Biotech Today, 2: 35-38.
- Kumar S, Singh R, Singh AK, Yadav SK, Grover M, Sharma P, Kumar S and Kumar R (2012), Spot blotch-an emerging issue in South Asia, electronic newsletter for wheat researchers, eWIS 2013-0001.
- Grover M and Gahoi S (2012), Computational analysis of diversity of genes coding for phytoene synthase in higher plants and its molecular implications, Vegetos, 25(2):1-12.
- Grover M and Grover R (2012), Interface of Systems Biology and Engineering: Principles and Applications, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, India Section B: Biological Sciences, 82(4):455-461. DOI 10.1007/s40011-012-0056-7
- Randhawa GJ, Singh M and Grover M (2011), Bioinformatic analysis for allergenicity assessment of Bacillus thuringiensis Cry proteins expressed in insect-resistant food crops, Food and Chem. Toxic., 49:356-362. doi:10.1016/j.fct.2010.11.008 Impact factor 2.114
- Mohanty A, Grover M, Chaudhary A, Rizwan-ul-Haq Q, Sharma AK, Maheshwari SC and Tyagi AK (2000), Analysis of promoters from two photosynthesis-related genes psaF and petH of spinach in a monocot plant rice, Ind. J.Biochem. Biophys., 37:447-452.
- Grover M, Gaur T, Kochar A, Maheshwari SC and Tyagi AK (1999), Nucleotide sequence of psbQ gene for 16-Kda protein of Oxygen-evolving complex from Arabidopsis thaliana and regulation of its expression, DNA Res., 6(3):173-177.
- Grover M, Dhingra A, Sharma AK, Maheshwari SC and Tyagi AK (1999), Involvement of phytochrome(s), Ca2+ and phosophorylation in light-dependent control of transcript levels for plastid genes (psbA, psaA and rbcL) in rice (Oryza sativa), Physiol. Plant., 105(4):701-707. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1034/j.1399-3054.1999.105415.x/abstract
- Grover M, Sharma AK, Dhingra A, Maheshwari SC and Tyagi AK (1998), Regulation of plastid gene expression in rice involves calcium and protein phosphatases/kinases for signal transduction, Plant Sci., 137(2):185-190.
- Grover M, Maheshwari SC and Tyagi AK (1996), Diurnal fluctuations in steady-state mRNAs of certain chloroplast-encoded photosynthesis – related genes in rice, J. Plant Biochem. Biotech, 5(2):105-107. doi: 10.1007/BF03262992.