- Ray, M., Rai, A., Singh, K. N., V., Ramasubramanian and Kumar, A. (2017). Technology forecasting using time series intervention based trend impact analysis for wheat yield scenario in India. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 118, 128-133.
- Anjoy, P., Paul, R. K., Sinha, K., Paul, A. K. and Ray, M. (2017). A hybrid wavelet based neural networks model for predicting monthly WPI of pulses in India. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 87 (6), 834-839.
- Kanchan, S., Gurung, B., Paul, R.K., Kumar, A., Panwar, S., Alam, W., Ray, Mand Rathod, S. (2017). Volatility Spill over using multivariate GARCH model: An application in futures and spot market price of black pepper. Journal of the Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics, 71 (1), 21-28.
- Rathod, S., Singh, K.N., Paul, R.K., Meher, S.K., Mishra, G.C., Gurung, B., Ray, M. and Sinha, K. (2017). An improved ARFIMA model using maximum overlap discrete wavelet transform (MODWT) and ANN for forecasting agricultural commodity price. Journal of the Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics. 71(2), 103-111.
- Ray, M., Rai, A, V., Ramasubramanian and Singh K. N. (2016). ARIMA-WNN hybrid model for forecasting wheat yield time series data. Journal of the Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics, 70(1), 63-70.
- Ray, M., V., Ramasubramanian, Kumar, A. and Rai, A. (2014). Application of time series intervention modelling for modelling and forecasting cotton yield. Statistics and Applications, 12 (1&2), 61-70.
- Rathod, S., Singh, K.N., Arya, P., Ray, M., Mukherjee, A., Sinha, K., Kumar, P. and Shekhawat, R. S. (2017). Forecasting maize yield using ARIMA-Genetic Algorithm approach. Outlook on Agriculture. 46 (4), 265-271.
- Ray, M., Rai, A., Singh, K. N. and V., Ramasubramanian. (2017).Modeling and forecasting of hybrid rice yield using a grey model improved by the genetic algorithm. International Journal of Agricultural and Statistical Sciences. 13 (2), 563-566.
- Rathod, S., Singh, K.N., Patil, S.G., Naik, R.H., Ray, M., and Meena, V. (2018). Modeling and forecasting of oilseed production of India through artificial intelligence techniques. Indian Journal of Agricultural Science. 88 (1), 22-27.
Books Edited (e-books):
Advances in Statistical Modeling and Forecasting in Agriculture by Bishal Gurung and Mrinmoy Ray, ICAR- IASRI, New Delhi. http://cbp.icar.gov.in/ebook22.aspx?trainingApprovedId=CAFT-20161529&trainingTitle=Advances%20in%20Statistical%20Modeling%20and%20Forecasting%20in%20Agriculture
Mukherjee, A., Rakshit, S., Nag, A., Ray, M., Kharbikar, H. L., Kumari, S., Sarkar, S., Paul, S., Roy, S., Maity, A., Meena, V. S. and Burman, R. R. (2016). Climate Change Risk Perception, Adaptation and Mitigation Strategy: An Extension Outlook in Mountain Himalaya. In: Jaideep Kumar Bisht, Vijay Singh Meena, Pankaj Kumar Mishra and Arunava Pattanayak Edition. Conservation Agriculture (pp. 257-292). Singapore. Springer Singapore.