- Alam, W., Rajeev Kumar Ranjan, Mrinmoy Ray, Santosha Rathod and K.N. Singh (2018). Improved ARIMAX model based on ANN and SVM: An application for forecasting rice yield using weather variables. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 88(12): 1909–13
- Rafique, S., Abdin, M.Z. and Alam, W. (2019). Response of combined abiotic stresses on maize (Zea mays L.) inbred lines and interaction among various stresses. Maydica Electronic Publication, 64(3):1-8.
- Rafique, S. and Alam,W. (2018). To study the effects of multiple abiotic stress on maize (Zea mays L.) genotypes and interaction among various stresses. International Journal of Agricultural, Environment and Bioscience,1(1):7-17.
- Alam,W., Kanchan Sinha, Mrinmoy Roy, Santosh Rathod, K.N. Singh and Prawin Arya (2018). Hybrid linear time series approach for long term forecasting of crop yield. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 88(8):127-132
- .Kanchan Sinha, Sanjeev Panwar, Wasi Alam, KN Singh, Bishal Gurung, Ranjit Kumar Paul and Anirban Mukherjee (2018). Price volatility spillover of Indian onion markets: A comparative Study. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 88(1):114-20.
- Alam,W.; Rajeev Ranjan Kumar; Kanchan Sinha; Mrinmoy Ray; Santosha Rathod and K.N. Singh (2018). Development of Hybrid Time Series Models using Machine Learning Techniques for Forecasting Crop Yield with Covariates. Project report, IASRI, New Delhi.Ratna Preeti Kaur, Babita Chaudhary.
- Alam,W. (2017). Associations among yield and yield contributing traits of potato in North-western Plains of India. The Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 87(10): 1409–11.
- Kanchan Sinha, Bishal Gurung, Ranjit Kumar Paul, Anil Kumar, Sanjeev Panwar, Alam,W., Mrinmoy Ray and Santosha Rathod (2017). Volatility Spillover using Multivariate GARCH Model: An Application in Futures and Spot Market Price of Black Pepper. Journal of the Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics, 71(1):21-28.
- Alam,W., Ajit Chaturvedi, Anil Kumar, K.N. Singh and Kanchan Sinha (2016). Sequential testing for decision making in the management of mustard aphid using size-biased negative binomial distribution. International Journal of Agricultural and Statistical Sciences. 12(2): 531-535 [NAAS Score=5.13, 2017]
- Joshi, M.A., Aggarwal, D., Pandey, A., Bind, D. and Alam,W. (2015). Generation of Distinct Profiles of rice varieties based on agro-morphological characters and assessment of genetic divergence. Research on Crops. 16(2): 311-319
- Behera, S.K., Paul,A.K, Wahi, S.D., Iquebal, M.A., Das, S., Paul, R., Alam,W. and Kumar, A. (2014). Estimation of heritability of mastitis disease using moment estimators.J. Agricult. Stat. Sci.Vol. 10, Supplement 1: 243-247.
- Surendra Singh, A.K. Paul, Ranjit Kumar Paul, L.M. Bhar, Ashok Kumar and Alam,W. (2015). Study of Growth Pattern of Cattle under Different Error Structures. Model Assisted Statistics and Applications. 10:109-115
- Alam,W., Ajit Chaturvedi, K.N. Singh, Anil Kumar, Amrit K. Paul, Ranjit K. Paul and Kanchan Sinha (2014). Maximum Likelihood and Uniformly Minimum Variance Unbiased Esimation of P(Y<X) for Gompertz Distribution. International journal of Agricultural and Statistical Sciences. 10(2):267-274
- Alam W.,Chaturvedi, A. and Kumar, A. (2014). Estimation of survival function under type II censoring using a generalized family approach. International Journal of Agricultural and Statistical Sciences. 10(1): 17-19
- Paul, R.K., Alam,W. and A.K. Paul (2014). Prospects of livestock and dairy production in India under time series framework. The Indian Journal of Animal Sciences. 84(4):462-466.
- Paul, A.K., Paul, R.K., Alam,W. (2013).Effect of Non-normality and inadmissible estimates on estimation of heritability. The Indian Journal of Animal Sciences. 83(12): 114–116.
- Chaturvedi, A., Alam,W. and Chauhan, K. (2013): Robustness of the Sequential Testing Procedures for the Parameters of Zero-Truncated Negative Binomial, Binomial and Poisson distributions. Journal of Indian Statistical Association:51(2):313-328
- Singh, N. Okendro, A.K. Paul, Surinder Kumar, Wasi Alam, N. Gopimohon Singh, K.N. Singh and Pal Singh (2013). Fitting of Partial Reparameterized Logistic Growth Model to Oil Palm Yield Data. International Journal of Agricultural and Statistical Sciences. 9(1):55-62.
- C. Naveen, Dinesh Kumar,Alam,W., Rahul Chaubey, S. Subramanian and Rajagopal Raman (2012). A Model Study Integrating Time Dependent Mortality in Evaluating Insecticides Against Bemisia Tabaci (Hemiptera: Aleyrodidae). Indian Journal of Entomology,74(4):384-388
- Paul,A.K., Alam,W. and Singh,P. (2011). Average linkage Method for Clustering Rice Producing States of India. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 81(8): 75-78.
- Singh, N Okendro, Paul, Amrit Kumar, Singh, N Gopimohon, Singh, Pal and Alam,W. (2011). Modeling seasonal growth of fish using modified Gompertz model with sine wave function. J. Anim. Sci.,81(6): 648-650.
- Alam,W. and Chaturvedi, A.(2010). Discriminating Among Overlapping Parametric Models and Estimating Survivorship Function of Insects Mortality. International Journal of Computing Sciences and Mathematics.2(1): 1-10
- Chaturvedi, A. and Alam,W. (2010). UMVUE and MLE in a Family of Lifetime Distributions. Journal of Indian Statistical Association. 48(2): 189-213.
- Chaturvedi, A., Chauhan, K., and Alam,W.(2009). Estimation of the Reliability Function for a Family of Lifetime Distributions under Type I and Type II Censorings. Journal of Reliability and Statistical Studies, 2(2): 11-29.
- Singh,N.O., Alam,W., Paul, A.K. and Kumar, S. (2009). Length-Weight Relationship and Growth Pattern of Tor putitora (Hamilton) under monoculture and Polyculture systems: A Case Study. Journal of Indian Soc. of Agril. Statistics, 63(1):1-6.
- Kumar B., Rakshit,S.,Singh, RD,Gadag, R.N.,Nath,R. Paul, A.K., and Alam,W. (2008).Genetic Diversity of Early Maturing Indian Maize(Zea Mays L.) Inbred Lines Revealed by SSR Markers. J. Plant Biochemistry and Biotechnology, 17(2). 133-140.
- Singh, N.O., Paul, A.K.and Alam,W.(2007). Non-linear models to describe growth pattern of Tor putitora(Hamilton) under monoculture and poly culture systems. The Indian Journal of Animal Science,77(12):1346-1348.
- Chakraborty, K., Paul, A.K., and Alam.W, (2007). Application of Clustering Techniques in Mango and Litchi Germplasm of West Bengal. Journal of Interacademicia, 11: 34-39.
- Alam,W, Wahi, S.D. and Kumar, A. (2003). A Comparative Estimation Approach for Time Series Forecasting of Oilseeds in India. J. farming Systems Research & Development, 8(1):120-121.
- Paul, A.K., Singh, N.O. and Alam, W. (2012). Biometrical Techniques in Plant and Animal Breeding. Lap Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany, ISBN: 978-3-8454-3277-9.
e-Books Edited :03
Book Chapters: 03
Reference Manuals Edited: 03
Chapters in Reference Manuals: 30
Popular Articles: 14
Project Reports: 06
Papers presented in International/National conferences as a Contributory and Invited Talks: 25
Invited lectures delivered in Trainings/Workshops: 20
Trainings attended: 08