- Meher P.K., Sahu TK., Banchariya A. and Rao AR. (2017). DIRProt: A computational approach for discriminating insecticide resistant proteins from non-resistant proteins. BMC Bioinformatics, 18: 190.
- Meher, P.K., Sahu,T.K., Saini, V. and Rao, A.R. (2017). Predicting antimicrobial peptides with improved accuracy by incorporating the compositional, physico-chemical and structural features into Chou’s general PseAAC. Scientific Reports 7, 42362.
- Meher, P.K., Sahu, T.K., Rao, A.R. and Wahi, S.D. (2014). A statistical approach for 5’ splice site prediction using short sequence motifs and without encoding sequence data. BMC Bioinformatics, 15: 362.
- Meher, P.K., Sahu,T.K. and Rao, A.R. (2016). Identiﬁcation of species based on DNA barcode using k-mer feature vector and Random forest classiﬁer. Gene, 592: 316–324.
- Meher, P.K., Sahu, T.K., Rao, A.R.,Wahi, S.D. (2016). A computational approach for prediction of donor splice sites with improved accuracy. Journal of Theoretical Biology, 404: 285–294.
- Meher, P.K., Sahu, T.K. and Rao, A.R. (2016). Prediction of donor splice sites using random forest with a new sequence encoding approach. BioData Mining, 9: 4.
- Meher, P.K., Sahu, T.K., Rao, A.R.,Wahi, S.D. (2016). Identification of donor splice sites using support vector machine: a computational approach based on positional, compositional and dependency features. Algorithms for Molecular Biology, 11:16.
- Meher, P.K., Sahu, T.K., Rao, A.R. and Wahi, S.D. (2016). Discriminating coding from non-coding regions based on codon structure and methylation-mediated substitution: An application in rice and cattle. Computers and Electronics in Agriculture, 129: 66–73.
- Jaiswal, V., Gahlau,t V.,Meher, P.K., Mir, R.R., Jaiswal, J.P., Rao, A.R., Balyan, H.S. and Gupta, P.K. (2016). Genome wide single locus single trait, multi-locus and multi-trait association mapping for some important agronomic traits in common wheat ( aestivum l.). PLoS ONE, 11(7): e0159343.
- Das S, Meher P.K, Rai A, Bhar L.M and Mandal B.N. (2017). Statistical Approaches for Gene Selection, Hub Gene Identification and Module Interaction in Gene Co-expression Network Analysis: An Application to Aluminum Stress in Soybean (Glycine max L.). PLoS ONE 12(1): e0169605.