- Paul, R.K. (2017). Modelling long memory in maximum and minimum temperature series in India. Mausam, 68 (2), 317-326
- Gurung, B., Singh, K.N., Paul, R. K., Panwar, S., Gurung, B. & Lepcha, L. (2017). An Alternative Method for Forecasting Price Volatility by Combining Models. Communications in Statistics – Simulation and Computation, 46 (6), 4627-4636
- Paul, R. K., Rana, S. and Saxena, R. (2016). Effectiveness of price forecasting techniques for capturing asymmetric volatility for onion in selected markets of Delhi. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 86 (3): 303–309
- Paul, R.K., Saxena, R. and Bhat, S.A. (2016). How Price Signals in Pulses are Transmitted across Regions and Value Chain? Examining Horizontal and Vertical Market Price Integration for Major Pulses in India. Agricultural Economics Research Review, 29: 75-86.
- Paul, R. K. (2015). ARIMAX-GARCH-WAVELET Model for forecasting volatile data. Model Assisted Statistics and Application, 10(3), 243-252.
- Paul, R.K. and Birthal, P.S. (2015). Investigating rainfall trend over India using wavelet technique. Journal of Water and Climate Change, 7(2), 365-378.
- Paul, R.K., Birthal, P.S., Paul, A.K. and Gurung, B. (2015). Temperature trend in different agro-climatic zones in India. Mausam, 66(4), 841-846
- Paul, R. K., Sinha, K. (2015). Spatial Market Integration among Major Coffee Markets in India. Journal of the Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics, 69(3), 281-287
- Paul, R. K. (2014). Forecasting Wholesale Price of Pigeon Pea Using Long Memory Time-Series Models. Agricultural Economics Research Review, 27(2), 167-176.
- Paul, R. K., Prajneshu, and Ghosh, H. (2013). Wavelet Frequency Domain Approach for Modelling and Forecasting of Indian Monsoon Rainfall Time-Series Data. Journal of the Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics, 67 (3), 319-327
- Manual on Price Forecasting Techniques (2015): Edited by Raka Saxena, Pavithra S. Ranjit Kumar Paul, Sanjay Chayal and Shikha Chaurasia. Published by NIAP, New Delhi
- Paul, R. K., and Bhar, L. (2012). Robust Analysis of Agricultural Field Experiments. Lap Lambart academic publishing, Germany, ISBN 978-3-659-26408-5