- Singh Indra, Smita Shuchi, Mishra Dwijesh C., Kumar Sanjeev, Singh Binay K., Rai Anil.Abiotic Stress Responsive miRNA-Target Network and Related Markers (SSR and SNP) in Brassica juncea. Frontiers in Plant Science.
- Lal, S. B., Sharma, A., Chaturvedi, K. K., Farooqi, M. S.,Sanjeev Kumar, Mishra, D. C. (2017). State-of-the-Art Information Retrieval Tools for Biological Resources. Web Semantics for Textual and Visual Information Retrieval, A volume in the Advances in Data Mining and Database Management (ADMDM) Book Series, IGI-Global, Pp. 203-226
- Mishra, DC, Smita, S, Singh I, Devi, MN,Sanjeev Kumar, Farooqi, MS, Chaturvedi, KK, Rai, A (2017). Prediction of novel putative miRNAs and their targets in buffalo. Indian Journal of Animal Sciences, 87(1), 59–63.
- Gupta, OP, Nigam, D, Dahuja, A, Sanjeev Kumar,Vinutha ,T, Sachdev, A and Praveen, S (2017).Regulation of isoflavone biosynthesis by mirnas in two contrasting soybean genotypes at different seed developmental stages. Frontiers in Plant Sciences 8:567, DOI: 10.3389/fpls.2017.00567
- Bhati, J, Chaduvula, PV, Sanjeev Kumar, Marla, SS and Rai, A (2016); In-silico prediction and functional analysis of salt stress responsive genes in Rice (Oryza sativa), Journal of Rice Research 4: 164. DOI:10.4172/2375- 4338.1000164.
- Singh, BK, Mishra, DC, Yadav, S, Ambawat, S, Vaidya, E, Tribhuvan, KU, Kumar, A,Sanjeev Kumar, Chaturvedi, KK, Rani R, Yadav, P, Rai, A, Rai, PK, Singh, VV, Singh, D (2016).Identification, characterization, validation and cross-species amplification of genic-SSRs in Indian Mustard (Brassica juncea). Journal of Plant Biochemistry and Biotechnology. DOI: 10.1007/s13562-016-0353-y.
- Sanjeev Kumar, Ambreen, H, Variath, MT, Rao, AR, Agarwal, M, Kumar, A, Goel, S and Jagannath, A (2016). Utilization of molecular, phenotypic, and geographical diversity to develop compact composite core collection in the oilseed crop, safflower (Carthamus tinctorius L.) through maximization strategy. Frontiersin Plant Science, 7, 1554, DOI:10.3389/fpls.2016.01554
- Kumar, B, Hooda, KS, Yadav, OP, Gogoi, R, Kumar, V, Kumar, S, Abhishek, A, Bhati, P, Javaji, CS, Yatish, KR, Singh, V, Das, A, Mukri, G, Varghese, E, Kaur, H and Malik, V (2016). Inheritance study and stable sources of maydis leaf blight (Cochliobolus heterostrophus), Cereal and Research Communications, 44(3), 424–434.
- Jasna, VK, Roy, BR, Padaria, RN, Sharma, JP, Varghese, E, Chakrabarty, B, Loganandhan, N and Kumar, S (2016). Institutional Role in Climate Resilience Building Process in Rainfed Agro-ecosystem. Journal of Community Mobilization and Sustainable Development, 11(2), 138-144.
- Goswami, S, Kumar, RR, Dubey, K, Singh,JP, Tiwari, S, Kumar, A Smita, S, Mishra, DC, Kumar, S, Grover, M, Padaria, JC, Kala,YK, Singh, GP, Himanshu Pathak, H, Chinnusamy, V, Rai, A, Praveen, S and Rai, RD (2016). SSH analysis of endosperm transcripts and characterization of heat stress regulated expressed sequence tags in bread wheat. Frontiers in Plant Science, 7, 1230.
- Rai, N, Mishra, DC, Kumar, S, Rai, A, Chaturvedi, KK, Lal, SB, Kumar, A, Farooqi, MS, Majumdar, PG, and Archak, S. (2016). Genome analysis of Rhizobium species using codon usage bias tools International Conference on Bioinformatics and Systems Biology (BSB, 2016). IEEE Xplore digital library, Page(s):1 – 4.
- Suneha Goswami, Ranjeet R. Kumar, Kavita Dubey, Jyoti P. Singh, Sachidanand Tiwari, Ashok Kumar, Shuchi Smita, Dwijesh C. Mishra, Sanjeev Kumar, Monendra Grover, Jasdeep C. Padaria, Yugal K. Kala, Gyanendra P. Singh, Himanshu Pathak, Viswanathan Chinnusamy, Anil Rai, Shelly Praveen and Raj D. Rai. (2016). SSH analysis of endosperm transcripts and characterization of heat stress regulated expressed sequence tags in bread wheat. Frontiers in Plant Science, 7, 1230.
- Jyotika Bhati, Pavan Chaduvula K, Anil Rai, Kishore Gaikwad, Soma Marla S and Sanjeev Kumar(2016). In-Silico Prediction and Functional Analysis of Salt Stress Responsive Genes in Rice (Oryza sativa). J Rice Res., 4:1
- Nigam Deepti, Kadimi Puneet K, Sanjeev Kumar Mishra Dwijesh C and Rai Anil. (2015). Computational analysis of miRNA-targets Community Network reveals cross talk among different metabolism. Genomics Data. 5, 292-296. .
- Pavan K Chaduvula, Jyotika Bhati, Anil Rai, Kishore Gaikwad, Soma S Marla, M Elangovan, Sanjeev Kumar (2015): Insilico expressed sequence tag analysis in identification and characterization of salinity stress responcible genes in Sorghum bicolour, Australian Journal of Crop Sciences, 9(9), 799-806. .
- S Singh, P K Agrawal and Sanjeev Kumar (2006). Physiological Analysis of Growth and Productivity in Wheat Cultivars. Indian J. Plant Physiology, 11(1), 57-62.
- N Jain, A Bhatia, R Kaushik, Sanjeev Kumar, H C Joshi and H Pathak (2005). Impact of post methanation distillery affluent irrigation on ground water quality. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, Vol. 110, 243-255.
- Sanjeev Kumar, A R Rao and V K Bhatia (2004). Bayesian Estimation of Heritability in Animal Breeding Experiments Under 2-way Nested Classification. Journal of Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics, 58(3), 1-11.
- Kaur R, Sanjeev Kumar and H P Gurung (2002). A Pedo-transfer function (PTF) for estimating soil bulk density from basic soil data and its comparison with existing PTFs. Australian Journal of Soil Research, Vol. 40, 847-857.
- Ravinder Kaur, Sanjeev Kumar, H P Gurung, J S Rawat, A K Singh, Shiv Prasad and Geeta Rawat (2002). Evaluation of Pedo-Transfer Functions for Predicting Field Capacity and Wilting Point Soil Moisture Contents from Routinely Surveyed Soil Texture and Organic Carbon Data. Indian Journal of Soil Science, 50(2), 205-208.
- Nigam Deepti, Sanjeev Kumar, Mishra D C, Rai Anil, Smita Suchi and Saha Arijit (2014). Synergetic regulatory networks mediated by microRNAs and transcription factors under Salinity, Heat and Drought stress in Oryza Sativa spp. GENE (DOI: 10.1016/j.gene.2014.10.054)
- Manju Mary Paul, Anil Rai and Sanjeev Kumar (2014). Classification of cereal proteins related to abiotic stress based on their physicochemical properties using support vector machine. Current Science, Vol. 107, No. 8, 1283-89.
- Bhati Jyotika, Chaduvula Kumar Pavan, Rani Ruchi, Sanjeev Kumar and Rai Anil (2014). In-silico prediction and functional analysis of salt stress responsive genes in Maize (Zea mays). European Journal of Molecular Biology and Biochemistry, 1(4):151-157.
- Rao A R and Sanjeev Kumar (2001). Bayesian estimation of heritability using GIBBS sampling for half-sib mating design. Indian Journal of Applied Statistics, Vol. 6, 12-26.