- Monendra Grover, Dwijesh C. Mishra, Naveen Sharma, Sudhir Srivastava, Anil Rai (2017) The maximum computational capacity of proteins involved in abiotic stress differs significantly from the proteins not involved in abiotic stress, National Academy Science Letters, (), 1-3, 10.1007/s40009-017-0557-2.
- Srivastava, S, Lal, SB, Mishra, DC, Angadi,UB, Chaturvedi, KK, Rai, SN and Rai, A (2016). An efficient algorithm for protein structure comparison using elastic shape analysis. Algorithms for Molecular Biology, 11, 27, DOI: 10.1186/s13015-016-0089-1.
- Singh, NK, Mahato, AK, Jayaswal, PK, Singh,A, Singh, S, Singh, N, Rai, V, Mithra, ASV, Gaikwad, K, Sharma, N, Lal, S, Srivastava, M, Praksh, J, Kalidindi, U, Singh, SK, Singh, AK, Khan, K, Mishra, RK, Rajan, S, Bajpai, A, Sandhya, BS, Nischita, P, Ravishankar, KV, Dinesh, MR, Kumar, N, Jaiswal, S, Iquebal, MA, Kumar, D, Rai, A and Sharma, TR (2016). Origin, Diversity and Genome Sequence of Mango (Mangifera indica L.). Indian Journal of History of Science, 51.2.2, 355-368.
- Ngaki, MN, Wang, B, Sahu, BB, Srivastava, SK, Farooqi, MS and Kambakam, S, etal. (2016) Tanscriptomic Study of the Soybean- Fusarium virguliforme Interaction Revealed a Novel Ankyrin-Repeat Containing Defense Gene, Expression of Whose during Infection Led to Enhanced Resistance to the Fungal Pathogen in Transgenic Soybean Plants. PLoS ONE, 11(10): e0163106. DOI:10.1371/ journal.pone.0163106.
- Anu Sharma, S. B. Lal, D. C. Mishra, Sudhir Srivastava and Anil Rai (2013). A web Based Software for Synonymous Codon Usage Indices. International Journal of Information and Computation Technology, 3(3): 147-152.
- Sudhir Srivastava, Cini Varghese, Seema Jaggi and Eldho Varghese (2013). Diallel cross designs for test versus control comparisons. The Indian Journal of Genetics and Plant Breeding,, 73(2), 186-193.
- Sudhir Srivastava, Cini Varghese, Seema Jaggi and Eldho Varghese(2015). Augmented partial diallel cross plans involving two sets of parental lines.. The Indian Journal of Genetics and Plant Breeding,75 (1), 105-109.