- Dash, S., Wahi, S.D. and Rao, A.R. (2012). Classification of maize genotypes by artificial neural network-based method: self-organizing feature map. Indian journal of agricultural science, 82(2), 161-163.
- Dash, S., Parsad, R. and Gupta, V. K. (2013). Row–Column Designs for 2n factorial 2-Colour Microarray Experiments for Estimation of Main Effects and Two-Factor Interactions with Orthogonal Parameterization Agricultural Research, 2(2), 172-182
- Dash, S., Parsad, R. and Gupta, V.K. (2014). Efficient row-column designs with two rows, Journal of the Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics, 68(3), 377-390
- Mandal, B.N., Dash, S. (2017). On balanced incomplete Latin square design. Communication in statistics theory and methods, 46(13), 6258-6263.
- Rani, V., Dash, S., Nain, L., and Arora, A. (2015).Expression of novel glucose tolerant β-glucosidase on cell surface by Rhodotorulaglutinis isolate, Biocatalysis and Agricultural Biotechnology, 4(3), 380-387.
- Singh, S., Dash, S., Rinu, K., Saha, S., Gupta, S., Mandjiny, S., Upadhyay, D. and Holmes, L.(2016) Nisin Production in a Two Liters Bioreactor Using LactococcuslactisNCIM 2114, Journal of Medical and Biological Science Research, 2 (2), 21-26.
- Pradhan, U. K., Lal, K., Dash, S. and Singh, K. N. (2016) Designs and Analysis of Mixture Experiments with Process Variable in smaller number of runs. Communication in Statistics: Theory and Methods, 46(1), 259-270.
- Parui, S., Mandal, B. N., Parsad R., and Dash, S. (2016). Orthogonal Latin Hypercube Designs for Three Columns, UtilitasMathematica. Accepted
- Mandal, B. N., Dash, S., Parui, S. and Parsad, R. (2016). Orthogonal Latin hypercube designs with special reference to four factors, Statistics & Probability Letters, 119, 181-185.
- Singh, N., Dash, S. and Khan, Y.J. (2016), Survival of chickpea, sesame, niger, castor and safflower seedsstored at low and ultra low moisture contents for 16-18 years,Seed Sci. & Technol., 44(3), 1-14